Bring4th

Full Version: The Detuning of Session 17 and Ra's True Intentions Regarding 2011 - Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Hello friends,
I too felt uneasy reading session 17. The terms "unfortunately" and "terrible potential" used by "Ra" alerted me to a very strong bias. If all things are one, these tems are very judgemental. I was further tested within myself when it was written that Jesus had murdered a playmate through anger. On reading this session a number of times, there seems to be a lot of information in it that makes me feel sad, not joyous.
Thanks for the other contributions.
Amanda.
(08-30-2012, 08:47 PM)awest05 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends,
I too felt uneasy reading session 17. The terms "unfortunately" and "terrible potential" used by "Ra" alerted me to a very strong bias. If all things are one, these tems are very judgemental. I was further tested within myself when it was written that Jesus had murdered a playmate through anger. On reading this session a number of times, there seems to be a lot of information in it that makes me feel sad, not joyous.
Thanks for the other contributions.
Amanda.
Not sure what you mean by very strong bias and the terms being very judgmental. Firstly, Ra acknowledges there is some randomness in creation - for a hugely polarized small child, many things are still undetermined due to innocence. Secondly, Ra tended to use the Latin meanings. i.e. terrible would be from terribilis to frighten, not as in extremely bad. Reminds me of "It's a Good Life" Twilight Zone episode.
In session 17, Ra says "it is impossible to help another being directly". Firstly I don't think Ra would call anything impossible, nor deny the helping of others.
Ra also says that Orion tried to discredit Jesus by building upon negative information, and it seems that this is exactly what happened with the story of Jesus killing a playmate in anger.

Of course, I may be wrong here, and I mean no offense to anyone, but to me, the whole of session 17 seems disparate and not as positive in its message as many other sessions.
(08-30-2012, 11:02 PM)awest05 Wrote: [ -> ]In session 17, Ra says "it is impossible to help another being directly". Firstly I don't think Ra would call anything impossible, nor deny the helping of others.
Ra said it was impossible because it would be a contradiction to how things can work to call it possible, not because Ra was denying an actual possibility. You can't truly help someone, only offer them an opportunity. That's the point.

(08-30-2012, 11:02 PM)awest05 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra also says that Orion tried to discredit Jesus by building upon negative information, and it seems that this is exactly what happened with the story of Jesus killing a playmate in anger.
That story is also in one of the uncanonized gospels. Whether or not it is negative info, is subjective. I, for one, don't see anything particularly negative about it.

(08-30-2012, 11:02 PM)awest05 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, I may be wrong here, and I mean no offense to anyone, but to me, the whole of session 17 seems disparate and not as positive in its message as many other sessions.
I doubt anyone would take offense.

(08-30-2012, 11:02 PM)awest05 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, I may be wrong here, and I mean no offense to anyone, but to me, the whole of session 17 seems disparate and not as positive in its message as many other sessions.

There certainly are some oddities. The other day I noticed this in session 65..

Quote:65.8 Questioner: Are you saying then that this possible condition of war would be much more greatly spread across the surface of the globe than anything we have experienced in the past and therefore touch a larger percentage of the population in this form of catalyst?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There are those now experimenting with one of the major weapons of this scenario, that is the so-called psychotronic group of devices which are being experimentally used to cause such alterations in wind and weather as will result in eventual famine. If this program is not countered and proves experimentally satisfactory, the methods in this scenario would be made public. There would then be what those whom you call Russians hope to be a bloodless invasion of their personnel in this and every land deemed valuable. However, the peoples of your culture have little propensity for bloodless surrender.

Ra elaborates entirely too much on the original question. Alterations in weather, famine, Russia (talk about specific)..a "This is correct" would have been enough. What happens if someone believes in that statement? Not everything in the material can be taken at face-value.
(08-31-2012, 01:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]...What happens if someone believes in that statement? ...

There is always a choice. We choose what we resonate with and we choose how we react to any information.

(08-31-2012, 01:43 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]...Not everything in the material can be taken at face-value.

Nothing can my friend nothing. Words are distortions themselves. Smile
Good point. I have been focusing on teaching with my response..my being rather than specific knowledge unless there is a need for it.
This may be slightly off the point, but.... Well, the thing to avoid, it seems to me, is to turn The Ra Material or, for that matter, ANY powerful spiritual text into an object of analysis, whether intellectual or scholarly or literary or what-have-you. I have also been deeply moved by the (staggeringly impressive) works of Sri Aurobindo, for example, but when I visited his ashram in Pondicherry and saw how "Sri Aurobindo scholars" among his modern-day "discilples" (the man left his body in 1950!) were going through books like "The Life Divine" and "The Synthesis of Yoga" with a fine tooth comb, arguing and nitpicking in their interpretations and battling among themselves heatedly sometimes, I had to ask myself: what is the difference between this and the insanely narrow-minded Bible-study and chatechism classes I had to rebel against as a teenager, just to stay sane? The same applies for me, now, to The Law of One: I keep the general drift and lessons and the impact of meeting it with me, but make no effort to analyze or memorize (let alone to defend it or promulgate it). Personally, the passages mentioned don't trouble me at all, since I'm not really concerned with defending any particular image or story of the childhood of Jesus, and any "negative impact" in my thinking is my responsibility and no one else's. What Ra may or not have "predicted" and whether or not he actually did, or "does the wording mean this or that," and "isn't that potentially dangerous" and etc. etc.--this is the sort of line of thinking that, ultimately, necessitates "authorities" on the material who can decide. And do we really want to go there? Like Patrick said above, words themselves are distortions. Take what works and feels right, leave the rest.
JQ, you're input is informative. I've often nitpicked between what I read in the Ra material, and what my own intuition tells me. Especially when there's differences.

Welcome to the forum.
(08-31-2012, 12:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That story is also in one of the uncanonized gospels.

What gospel?

Peace, love and light.
The feeling of this thread in terms of the personal relationships makes me cringe now. The mirroring was strong, which I began to recognize at the time. My words were very possessive although that was not the intention..I was passionate about a certain viewpoint..but the harvest topic was an intensely debated one at the time. Oh well life goes on Smile The general sentiment that there is something timeless being expressed in the Ra Material remains the same however.
(05-04-2017, 11:49 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The feeling of this thread in terms of the personal relationships makes me cringe now. The mirroring was strong, which I began to recognize at the time. My words were very possessive although that was not the intention..I was passionate about a certain viewpoint..but the harvest topic was an intensely debated one at the time. Oh well life goes on Smile  The general sentiment that there is something timeless being expressed in the Ra Material remains the same however.

Do you still stand by the beliefs of the original post?
I would say this..I no longer make firm statements about the Ra Material where I would say a conflicting viewpoint is wrong in an argumentative fashion. All I can do is offer a perspective.

From my perspective, life seems to be weaving stories within stories, and when I read the Ra Material I can see Ra saying one thing, as well as expressing something else in the same sentence. Are they doing that intentionally? I don't know. Could the general idea of what I put forward be true, maybe, but I don't know the answer.

Personally speaking, I don't even know if the space drama is real, especially the idea of negative vs. positive, that the soul evolves through the densities with its rays etc., yet certain concepts prove useful for doing work and moving from one place to another.
(05-04-2017, 08:23 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-31-2012, 12:31 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That story is also in one of the uncanonized gospels.

What gospel?

Peace, love and light.

To whom it may concern , I discovered what gospel there is this story too: Thomas. Here:

Quote:1 I, Thomas the Israelite, am reporting to you, all my non-Jewish brothers and sisters, to make known the extraordinary childhood deeds of our Lord Jesus Christ - what he did after his birth in my region. This is how it all started:

2 When this boy, Jesus, was five years old, he was playing at the ford of a rushing stream. (2) He was collecting the flowing water into ponds and made the water instantly pure. He did this with a single command. (3) He then made soft clay and shaped it into twelve sparrows. He did this on the sabbath day, and many other boys were playing with him.
(4)But when a Jew saw what Jesus was doing while playing on the sabbath day, he immediately went off and told Joseph, Jesus' father: "See here, your boy is at the ford and has taken mud and fashioned twelve birds with it, and so has violated the sabbath."
(5)So Joseph went there, and as soon as he spotted him he shouted, "Why are you doing what's not permitted on the sabbath?"
(6)But Jesus simply clapped his hands and shouted to the sparrows: "Be off, fly away, and remembe' me, you who are now alive!" And the sparrows took off and flew away noisily.
(7)The Jews watched with amazement, then left the scene to report to their leaders what they had seen Jesus doing.

3 The son of Annas the scholar, standing there with Jesus, took a willow branch and drained the water Jesus had collected. (2)Jesus, however, saw what had happened and became angry, saying to him, "Damn you, you irreverent fool! What harm did the ponds of water do to you? From this moment you, too, will dry up like a tree, and you'll never produce leaves or root or bear fruit."
(3) In an instant the boy had completely withered away. Then Jesus departed and left for the house of Joseph. (4)The parents of the boy who had withered away picked him up and were carrying him out, sad because he was so young. And they came to Joseph and accused him: "It's your fault - your boy did this."

4 Later he was going through the village again when a boy ran and bumped him on the shoulder. Jesus got angry and said to him, "You won't continue your journey." (2)And all of a sudden, he fell down and died.
(3)Some people saw what had happened and said, "Where has this boy come from? Everything he says happens instantly!"
(4)The parents of the dead boy came to Joseph and blamed him saying, "Because you have such a boy, you can't live with us in the village, or else teach him to bless and not curse. He's killing our children!"
Thanks for keeping this up and not deleting it or editing it.

Returning to this thread with 2018 eyes, 13 years after my first reading of the Law of One, this is what I think:

1. The Law of Free Will means Ra can't always be direct. Puzzles and hints preserve free will because only those "with eyes to see" will see the meaning. Carla/Jim/Don had good reason to think Ra was giving these sorts of hints, so it's reasonable to expect more of them.

2. Ra goes out of his way to undermine his own credibility with respect to specific dates and numbers, even though it doesn't make sense that a 6th density entity would have trouble doing simple math. When they screw up numbers, this could be a hint, similar to the hints about the alignment of the book and censor, which also involved strange numbers.

3. Ra says the fidelity of the contact is dependent on the importance placed on transient issues that come up--and makes note that "specific dates" are (at least somewhat) transient compared to the timeless material.

4. The "Armageddon" concept has an immense emotional charge in our culture and has great importance placed on it by many. This single question has been central to countless cults for thousands of years and led to innumerable dramas, including mass suicides and war. The importance of this issue can't be underestimated--and for that reason specific dates regarding it are suspect in every case(3).

5. This is also true for Jesus and Hitler(3)--if Orion were trying to turn people off the material they could do it using carefully crafted stories of this type (whether real or false) that offend large groups of people. To this day, there is endless fascination with Jesus and Hitler. I don't believe there are any historical figures that get more attention in Western culture.

6. These specifics reduce the reach of the material by offending Christians or Nazis or Anti-Christians, which would have been the Orion goal in the first place. Orion gives Christians and anti-Christians the free will opportunity, guaranteed by the Guardians, to turn away and stick to their prior cherished notions about historical figures.

6.1. Christians turn away because Ra characterizes Jesus as a 4D wanderer who is now 5D. This is less august than the Son of God and conflicts with Christianity.

6.2. Anti-Christians turn away because Ra characterizes Jesus as a good guy with a sincere and accurate message.

6.3. Nazis turn away because Ra describes Hitler as confused and in need of healing.

6.4. Anti-Nazis turn away because Ra describes Hitler as mixed polarity rather than raw STS.

7. Since Ra undermines their own credibility with respect to exact dates(2), and goes back and forth constantly on exactly "when" the harvest will be, it is logical and practical to just ignore their comments about specific dates in all cases, because:

7.1. When the content with specific dates has a big emotional charge for a lot of people, it is undermined by the importance they place on it(1,3), so it is logical to discard it.

7.2. When the content with specific dates doesn't have an emotional charge, it tends to be of no consequence to our lives. What does it matter that a major cycle is 75,000 years instead of 150,000 or 1,000,000? This makes no difference to anyone. Even for Indiana Jones seeking the lost treasures of Atlantis, this probably wouldn't help him. Therefore, it is logical to discard these dates as well since there is no possible benefit to them.

In conclusion, from my 2018 perspective, it's satisfying, reasonable, and practical to discard all the dates and focus on the timeless content. 13 years ago, as a naive teenager, I was drawn to the timeless content but also fascinated by the transient content. Experience has convinced me that "this is not the density of understanding" and that the vast majority of phenomena are incomprehensible, and that no amount of individual effort will reveal their mysteries. This includes the most mundane science which on close inspection is radically flawed or at best incomplete.

The free will restriction on how Ra communicates is referenced so much that it should affect our interpretation of everything in the material. The contradictions and unexplained strange things make more sense when one considers that they could be related to limits imposed by the free will distortion.

So my "a bit older and wiser" view is that Carla had the right idea: just ignore the transient specifics. Focus on the love and light of the creator, the use of catalyst, balance, harmony, and faith. These are things that we can understand within ourselves, though we can't prove them to other-selves.
(05-25-2018, 02:47 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]...
Returning to this thread with 2018 eyes, 13 years after my first reading of the Law of One, this is what I think:
So my "a bit older and wiser" view is that Carla had the right idea: just ignore the transient specifics. Focus on the love and light of the creator, the use of catalyst, balance, harmony, and faith. These are things that we can understand within ourselves, though we can't prove them to other-selves.

I would tend to agree. And by the way that was quite an insightful post !  Smile

To do a small reflection on this,

Today I am pretty much certain that 2011 date was accurate as was given. Not only because Ra always corrected any error they made, and the date vicinity given coincides with mayan calendar major cycle end date and the start of another, but also many changes that happened in, and starting from that year.

Various changes that happened in that year, social, political and so on, can be examined by anyone who had taken an interest in those at that date or by just researching back. With these i dont mean 'arab spring' or other manufactured events. But other social stigma changes.

One of the major indicators of what could happen, and what Cayce hinted at was manifested at Fukushima quake, which happened near the dates the cycles were changing - accompanying a major solar burst which happened at those dates. The magnitude of the event, despite it happened in deep ocean, and its impact that continues to today, were eye opening in many respects. Not only it signified that there was a reason why mayan calendars were tightly bound to solar cycles, but also it precisely signified what Ra meant by clock-like face that brings the densities when the time strikes, regardless of conditions on the planet at that hour.

Judging from that major event, if a sudden change/transition like Cayce described happened, it really would mean that a good majority of us would bite the dust, and the rest would be in knee-deep sh*t afterwards. Billions dead, entire supply chains failing, broken down nuclear stations unattended, nuclear weapons without maintenance, health, social service stopping, and all that carnage.

This is besides the phenomenon of changing behavior of people around those dates. Social phenomenon that can be examined aside, one would see that people were going to extreme in their behavior models on that date, even by judging their social circle alone. Leave aside the behavior people exhibited online.

If people went that extreme to the point of toeing at the border of psychological disorders (ie madness, lunacy as old religions and text describe), in a sudden change like the one which was wished by so many, especially if accompanied by a total breakdown of the world, there would be no description of psychological disorders which would afflict the population.

Even today people are still suffering, not able to adapt to the changing energies and new phenomenon, yet. Its unimaginable how much time it would require for the remainder of human civilization to recover from an event like Cayce described.

This also means that an event like a sudden opening of the skies and a sudden coming of a wonderful, wonderful spiritual 4th density was also extremely dangerous - it would signify a much more abrupt change of energies and it would practically render the majority of human population limp due to not being able to manage the energies.

Even today, there is a minor solar CME, it arrives at earth, causes a minor geomagnetic storm and a lot of people have physical issues ranging from headaches to diarrhea to bone pains. Its unimaginable how people would be affected in a sudden 'ascension' scenario.

Its important to note at this point that this rather seamless transition is thanks to millions upon millions of wanderers incarnating into this planet to smoothen the energies and help the harvest and transition. If you remember, Ra noted that disharmony within society caused disharmonious vibrations, which would cause heat to be generated inside the planet - physical heat. Heating up the planet itself is no joke, which would readily affect all kinds of changes, even potential earthquakes, leave aside any other potential issue. Ra noted that such problems as earthquakes would increase towards harvest, and then subside as time goes by afterwards.

Wanderers' presence on this planet smoothens these disharmonies - especially of the 6d wanderers - which would make transition less troublesome.

7 years into 21st century and new mayan cycle after harvest, at the striking of the clock as told by Ra at 2011. The world pretty much functions, and by many means its pretty smooth compared to what used to be told in old religions.

This tells that wanderers have succeeded greatly in their primary purpose of smoothing the planetary vibrations. Which is a grand accomplishment in respect to the conditions brought by the problematic past of this planet.
(05-30-2018, 06:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]To do a small reflection on this,

Today I am pretty much certain that 2011 date was accurate as was given. Not only because Ra always corrected any error they made, and the date vicinity given coincides with mayan calendar major cycle end date and the start of another, but also many changes that happened in, and starting from that year.

Yes this has been pretty clear to me as well.  The world is always changing, but the world really has started changing "differently" at around that time.

Firstly:

Quote:65.9 Questioner: We would seem to have dual catalysts operating, and the question is which one is going to act first. The prophecies, I will call them, made by Edgar Cayce indicated many Earth changes and I am wondering about the mechanics of describing what we call the future. Ra, it has been stated, is not a part of time and yet we concern ourselves with probability/possibility vortices. It is very difficult for me to understand how the mechanism of prophecy operates. What is the value of a prophecy such as Cayce made with respect to Earth changes with respect to all of these scenarios?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the shopper entering the store to purchase food with which to furnish the table for the time period you call a week. Some stores have some items, others a variant set of offerings. We speak of these possibility/probability vortices when asked with the understanding that such are as a can, jar, or portion of goods in your store.

It is unknown to us as we scan your time/space whether your peoples will shop hither or yon. We can only name some of the items available for the choosing. The, shall we say, record which the one you call Edgar read from is useful in that same manner. There is less knowledge in this material of other possibility/probability vortices and more attention paid to the strongest vortex. We see the same vortex but also see many others.
Edgar’s material could be likened unto one hundred boxes of your cold cereal, another vortex likened unto three, or six, or fifty of another product which is eaten by your peoples for breakfast. That you will breakfast is close to certain. The menu is your own choosing.

The value of prophecy must be realized to be only that of expressing possibilities. Moreover, it must be, in our humble opinion, carefully taken into consideration that any time/space viewing, whether by one of your time/space or by one such as we who view the time/space from a dimension, shall we say, exterior to it will have a quite difficult time expressing time measurement values. Thus prophecy given in specific terms is more interesting for the content or type of possibility predicted than for the space/time nexus of its supposed occurrence.

Secondly:

Quote:40.8 Questioner: Then what will be the time of transition on this planet from third to fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is difficult to estimate due to the uncharacteristic anomalies of this transition. There are at this space/time nexus beings incarnate which have begun fourth-density work. However, the third-density climate of planetary consciousness is retarding the process. At this particular nexus the possibility/probability vortices indicate somewhere between 100 and 700 of your years as transition period. This cannot be accurate due to the volatility of your peoples at this space/time.

Thirdly:

Quote:G: Q’uo, twenty-three years ago, Ra confirmed Don’s notion that we were soon approaching the end of third density when they said that in thirty years third density will be over and fourth will have begun. Now, apparently, the Confederation felt that it was within the limits of our free will that we could receive that approximate date at which the old would end and the new would begin. Knowing that, it can become problematic to those who sincerely believe that they are living in the “end times.” It shouldn’t, in my humble opinion, affect the seeker’s inward journey. The disciplines of the personality must continue regardless of what is to come in the future. If anything, that date may only increase their desire to seek. But it becomes problematic to some, because it affects one’s outward plans for the future, one’s plans on the physical plane such as having kids and choosing a career. So, since the Confederation provided that little nugget of information, I was wondering if you might have any suggestions on how one could plan, how one could work around such a future occurrence?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The group known as Q’uo has limited abilities to examine the process of creating thoughts that were offered by those of Ra twenty-three years in your past. However, it is our feeling as well of that of those within our principle known as the group of Ra that you are at this time indeed dwelling within fourth density. The intent of the original discussion, as the intent of this discussion, had nothing to do with creating a way to judge the making of plans within your physical universe. It was rather a discussion of a metaphysical process that is accompanying the physical process whereby the planet upon which you dwell chooses its needed, new magnetic alignment. That it is doing so in a far different manner than has been done in the past may perhaps be obvious to each of you. This moving of the magnetic north by very small increments over a period of time is the result of the attempt of many upon your planet to ease the passage or the birth of fourth density into reality. Its birth has gone relatively well considering the amount of chaotic or wasted energy amongst your peoples and the resulting metaphysical heat, shall we say, that has created so much discomfort among your peoples at this time. Naturally, the hope of the Confederation at this time is that this process may continue and that the Earth, as a planet, may reestablish a stable magnetic alignment without the necessity for planetary disaster. The possibility/probability vortex of this occurrence improves as more and more of your entities wake up and begin to polarize towards service to others, in response to the various wake-up calls, as the one known as J has termed them, that the various political injustices are occurring create.

We would suggest, insofar as our opinion would be useful, that entities do precisely what they feel to do in relation to their lives, assuming that all is well. If there is the kind of desire this group evinces towards making a more sustainable lifestyle in a more rural setting, that is certainly a sensible and logical plan when one suspects that there may be outages and lacks in the surrounding society. However, may we note that in no way is it possible for any group to plan for the future. This is true not only in a time of the birth of a new density and a new stellar cycle as well. This is true in every moment of every day of each incarnation. The processes of life and death are not in the hands of those whose breath touches the air of the planet but rather in the hands of the Creator of each spark of life. Resting in complete faith in the plan of the Creator, we would suggest, has the virtue of reflecting a high degree of ultimate truth.

And also:

Quote:T1: In the Law of One books I remember Ra told us that there is a complete transition into the fourth density in 2012. When I think of the current, chaotic war situation I wonder if this stage is delayed. I know you cannot give us the detailed dates but could you focus a little about the current situation? Thank you.

We are those of Q’uo, and we thank you, my brother, and are glad to attempt to speak to your query.

Firstly, the dating of the transition into full fourth-density energy for your planet is fixed. It is a matter of your time moving forward. Just as summer gives way to fall and fall gives way to winter, so one age gives way to another and one period of time is succeeded by another. For your particular planet and your particular solar system, there is a turning of energy, a rotation into new space/time as well as new time/space. That is inevitable and is as the ticking of the clock. This will have been accomplished just as it has been foreseen by many at the approximate date of late in the twelfth month of 2011.

So, roughly speaking, 2012 shall see the full realization, in terms of the inner planes of your planet and the time/space aspects of your planet. Fourth density, in 2012, will be your system of energy. Now, my brother, as you can well imagine, there is much energy upon your planet at this time embodied in the persons of the individuals living upon it and the societal groups and structures and governments that these people have created that will be quite inappropriately geared for welcoming fourth-density energy. As we have said, there is a habit of contraction and fear and attempt to control among your people which may well end in entities doing great damage to each other and to the planet because, faced with energies they cannot control, they may well contract themselves into the Armageddon that they so fear. We are very hopeful, however, that this will not occur. There is a growing groundswell among your peoples at the soul level of honest and deep revulsion and distaste for the energies of control and destruction.

There is a true hope among your peoples that is growing daily for the energies of love and trust and peace to come swelling up like buds opening into flowers in spring. When each of you chooses love over fear, you start something happening in the unseen worlds. You create an energy that is compatible with fourth density. Each time you choose to trust, to love, to have forbearance and compassion, to see the other person’s point of view and truly walk in his shoes instead of your own, you are expanding the kingdom of fourth density right where you are. And the more people that begin consciously to do this, the faster this kingdom will expand. We say to you plainly, fourth density is all but complete. As you walk about in third density, the fourth density energy is stronger every day upon your planet. The Earth itself is vibrating largely in fourth density now. That is why so many entities are sensing the need to become closer in contact to the Earth itself, touching the ground, working with the Earth, working with plants and animals and those things that abide in the creation of the Father and have nothing to do with the world of the mind of man.

Health is abundant in the Earth itself. Its labor is ongoing but the birth is going well. Perhaps you have noticed many significant catastrophes occurring upon the Earth plane. This is the labor of Earth. It is attempting to move into fourth density without having to express, all at once, the incompatibility between third-density thought, as it exists upon the Earth at this time, and the fourth-density vibration that has been coming. It is attempting to vent the fear and the anger and the narrow-mindedness of humankind in little bits, in a volcano erupting but not so as to split the Earth, or a tsunami or a hurricane that destroys a good deal but does not destroy the globe, or an earthquake which expresses the distress of mother Earth but not in such a way as to destroy the planet as a whole.

We feel very hopeful that this grass roots upswelling from the soul level, of yearning for a world of love and peace, is powerful enough to continue to create the atmosphere in which the Earth may continue its final process of labor by venting these incompatible energies. Meanwhile you may well have noticed that there is an almost runaway experience of many within your plane at this time, of conditions such as cancer which seem to take people from their lives before their time. In many cases, these are situations in which entities have become hardened and set in their habits of thinking these habits being habitual and repetitive in terms of there being anger, fear and aggression. These entities are predisposing their physical vehicles to end the incarnation because the difficulties of dealing with such a mismatch in vibration between the third-density thought and the fourth-density incoming, unseen reality, is simply too great. You will find that there are many who depart their incarnations within the next few years because of their inability to welcome the expansive and healing vibrations of fourth density.

Contrarily, those coming into incarnation at this time are often very able to vibrate fourth-density values and ways of thinking so that as your children are growing up, they are representing individual cases where they have been more and more able to welcome fourth-density energies. They are seen by their own parents often as amazing beings and much has been spoken of these young entities, which are sometimes called Indigo Children or Crystal beings. There are many terms for them but their difference is that they have come into incarnation with some features of their fourth-density inner bodies activated as well as being activated in third density.

We would encourage you to see yourself as a secret agent of fourth density at this time. Have you heard the phrase, “Perform random acts of kindness”? This is the very essence of being a secret agent for love. The ones known as Ra long ago channeled through this instrument, “When faced with a situation, ask yourself the question, “Where is the love in this moment?” And we say to you, be an agent of that love, and be an instrument of peace. In all situations, there is at least a tiny peephole, a tiny window that lets in the light and the love of the one infinite Creator. Do what you can to find it. Make this transition into fourth density personal.

If you think in terms of world powers and world wars, you have no control and you can do no useful thing. However, that is a mental projection. You are the center of your universe and you have power. You are a magical being and you are the face of the Creator in the little place that you occupy in this vast creation. Be an agent. Be proud and happy to be an agent of the Creator and part of the creative principle. And let your light shine, let your love embrace.

Quote:Questioner: Since 2011 is coming very soon, I want to ask about the harvest. What will happen in the transition period? Will our capitalized world collapse totally before 2011? How long will the transition period be? Will it be instantly, a week, or a decade?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. We would have no idea as to the future outworking of outer events upon your planet, for those things have not yet occurred. Perhaps you are aware of the theory in physics that at every moment there are universes of choices that you may make in any of a thousand directions, and that all those possibilities are present until a choice is made. It is so in this case also.

We can assure you that the planet does not need to collapse or fly into the sun or do any of the drastic things that have been prophesied by those who confuse a fear of death with the reception of information concerning the entire civilization. When you hear the doom and the gloom predicted, know in your heart that this is the outpicturing of inner fears concerning the individual facing death. Thusly, since you are inevitably going to leave the physical vehicle in which you now enjoy life, you are hearing predictions that are confused, where those who are receiving psychic impressions are confusing their fear of death with the much larger picture of what shall occur for not only the self but also the planet.

It is those among your people who have power and have the ability to destroy the environment of Planet Earth that might cause you a deserved pang of concern. For those with the habit of empire, having destroyed civilizations once or twice, have gotten a taste for the glory of annihilation. For even that negative expression of power is satisfying for one whose mind is bent on conquest. Do what you can my brother, to guide those whom you elect to power, or who have power over you in some way, in the ways of peace and justice.

As far as Planet Earth is concerned, Gaia itself is moving into fourth density and in fact is all but completely immersed in fourth-density vibrations at this time. The shift that has been such a cause of fear among your people is happening now. It has been happening for some time. It will continue to happen for some time yet to come. We cannot see the way ahead. We would not have predicted that you would be, as a planetary tribe, in such excellent shape as you appear to be at this time.

Masses of people all over the globe are awakening to the rightness of love, unconditional and compassionate love. The forces of life are engulfing with their light the darkness that can never deny light. And so darkness is scurrying into corners and attempting to put out the light by creating an atmosphere of fear. Thusly, you are of great service to the planet and to yourself if you cultivate the habit of fearlessness.

We ask you, my brother, do you fear your death? Or do you see it as the gateway to larger life? When you can see it as a gateway to something wonderful, then death no longer has power over you. When the Earth as a whole can see transitioning into fourth density as a natural step into larger life, death shall no more have dominion over you.

We would suggest that the possibility/probability vortices at this time indicate that each entity to whom we speak shall live out his natural physical life, die a natural death, and then walk the steps of light to see whether he has graduated from third grade or density in this school of souls, or whether he shall have to repeat the grade.

There is nothing to fear in either case. If you are ripe, you shall harvest yourself. If you are unripe, you shall receive an opportunity to spend a significant amount of time in another third-density, Earth-like planet, where you shall once again study the lessons of love.

We would suggest that, rather than this instrument speaking longer on this subject, if you wish to become more fully aware of what we would say upon this subject you investigate other sessions such as this one, for questions such as this one have occupied the minds of many of those who ask the group questions in this circle of seeking and there is a substantial amount of information on this subject that has been received, preserved and made available to you.

Quote:G: Yes, Q’uo, thank you. This next query comes from T3. T3 asks, “Is it likely that this timeframe of December 21, 2012, give or take, will be delayed by an increase in positive polarity? And if delayed, is the length of delay likely to be negligible?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. There are two layers to that query and we would answer both of them. Firstly, in terms of the planetary situation, there is no variance possible in the turning of the age. It is a mathematical, geometrical design that works like a clock. When the age is done, another age moves in and this is what is occurring with Planet Earth at this time. This will indeed occur, as you say, in 2011, 2012, in that vicinity. We would be delighted to be completely accurate but although the mathematics of Planet Earth turn to a specific date of December 21, 2012, there are metaphysical corrections to be made to the Earthly mathematics which indicate that the clock will turn somewhat before that, somewhere in the summer preceding the winter solstice of 2012.

Be that as it may, this is only one layer of our answer. What impacts the questioner, and all of those upon Planet Earth, far more is the harvest that is occurring concomitantly with this turning of the age. The harvest has already begun. It began in your year 1987 in that period called “Harmonic Convergence.” [4] Entities began being harvested when they died from the physical at that time. All were offered the steps of light. Many of those you now call “Indigo Children” are those who have graduated from Planet Earth in the positive sense, have now gone on to acquaint themselves with their new fourth-density homes and have asked for permission to return to third density as wanderers.

The concern here is duple. Firstly, the wanderers wish to lighten the consciousness of the planet that there may be the largest possible harvest upon Planet Earth at this time. They are aware, once they have entered fourth density and have been able to look at the situation from a larger point of view, that one person can make a difference by the way he thinks and by the way he lives. So they have given up their newly won fourth-density living to come back to what this instrument would call “spiritual boot camp” in order to get into the thick of the fray and, in the heart of disharmony, create harmony; in the heart of fear, create love; in the heart of judgment, create compassion.

There is another powerful motive for such entities to return to third-density Planet Earth, and that is the love and concern that they feel for Gaia, Planet Earth herself. There is much restitution that can be made: trees planted, wastes cleansed, habits changed, so that the earth begins to thrive and people begin to live with the earth instead of on the earth. These motives are powerful in bringing many new wanderers to Planet Earth.

As wanderers have come in to Planet Earth for incarnation, and as the population of the planet from whatever source has slowly begun to hunger and thirst for the new paradigm of love and understanding, the Earth has been able to take hold and to respond to this lightening that is ongoing. It is easy to look at the many extreme weather problems that your globe has been experiencing and cry doom, but we would suggest to you that these frequent catastrophes are a very good sign. They are the sign that Planet Earth has regained enough strength to do the balancing that she must do in order to absorb and eliminate this aggressive and hostile energy that has been pumped into her for so long, in stages, rather than all at once.

You will notice that the magnetic change that needed to be made has not been made by a pole shift, but rather has been made by small increments and even now, magnetic north, as this instrument would call it, is almost precisely at the place it needs to be in order to welcome fourth density.

Thusly, we may say that indeed, in terms of the harvesting being prolonged past 2012, this was always a possibility if a pole shift did not have to occur, and it is now a near certainty, since the lightening of the planet has continued to take place, mostly unnoticeably and beneath the radar of politics and the larger consciousness of the society as a whole.

However, when one pulls the attention away from the news, which focuses upon those in power and those who have caused destruction and points it at the home front, at friends and neighbors and the local situation, we would suggest that you can find good things happening everywhere, people caring for and loving each other and reaching out to each other in kindness and compassion.

This means that each who is hearing these words or who may read them shall undoubtedly be able to live their incarnation through and be, at the end of it, invited to walk those steps of light that the harvest times offer to souls who seek the one infinite Creator.
Thanks Infinite, those are some epic quotations. The Q'uo material is so voluminous I'm not able to find time to read it all so I really appreciate topical excerpts. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11