Bring4th

Full Version: The Detuning of Session 17 and Ra's True Intentions Regarding 2011 - Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(09-05-2011, 05:22 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The group was harmonious in their intentions, this is how the contact was maintained in a positive fashion.

Session 17 became detuned enough, that when Don asked a pointed question about 2011, it was enough for the Orion entity to inject their own answer.

so, the group was harmonious in their intentions, that was how the contact was maintained in a positive fashion in every case BUT the q/a you have problem with ....

so you have measured the detunement of the group and their harmonious intentions and the amount of negative interference, to THAT precision ....and it came up to be affecting only the quote you have a problem with.
Ok. I'm willing to use an example of my own instead of answering your pointed questions because they only cause confusion. You are bothered by the statement that Adolf's friends are supposedly waiting to be harvested. I will use that as an example. This pertains to session 35.

Don's first question to Ra is about Franklin Roosevelt. Ra already knows all the questions he's going to ask. So Ra's warning..

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is to be noted that in discussing those who are well-known among your peoples there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity. It is with this in mind that we would discuss the experiential forces which offered catalyst to an individual.

Three more transitory questions are asked about Roosevelt and Hitler. The session is detuning. The next question..

Quote:Questioner: Thank you. That is an important example I believe. I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path?

Ra:
I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.

Harvestable in this sentence does not refer to the present tense as Ra has warned in his first response. Ra is saying that 'harvestable' will be taken out of context. Which it has..as is often argued. Because the session is detuning, Ra's clarity is lacking. So those that are interested in transitory and misleading material interpret the question incorrectly. Ra is using known entities as examples, not as fact. Ra wasn't referring to Goering or Himmler directly.."there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity."

Again..Ra knows that others will misinterpret it, so they took care to clarify this. I actually remember when I first read that answer three years ago and I understood what was being said. And this happened because I wasn't concerned with transitory information. At the time during my first reading of the Law of One, I was still influenced by 2012 prophecies, so I placed importance on it and perceived the answer incorrectly.

(09-05-2011, 05:42 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. I'm willing to use an example of my own instead of answering your pointed questions because they only cause confusion. You are bothered by the statement that Adolf's friends are supposedly waiting to be harvested. I will use that as an example. This pertains to session 35.

Don's first question to Ra is about Franklin Roosevelt. Ra already knows all the questions he's going to ask. So Ra's warning..

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is to be noted that in discussing those who are well-known among your peoples there is the possibility that information may be seen to be specific to one entity whereas in actuality the great design of experience is much the same for each entity. It is with this in mind that we would discuss the experiential forces which offered catalyst to an individual.

Three more transitory questions are asked about Roosevelt and Hitler. The session is detuning. The next question..

Quote:Questioner: Thank you. That is an important example I believe. I was wondering if any of those who were subordinate to Adolf at that time were able to polarize in a harvestable nature on the negative path? Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only of two entities who may be harvestable in a negative sense, others still being in the physical incarnation: one known to you as Hermann; the other known, as it preferred to be called, Himmler.

Harvestable in this sentence does not refer to the present tense as Ra has warned in his first response. Ra is saying that 'harvestable' will be taken out of context. Which it has..as is often argued. Because the session is detuning, Ra's clarity is lacking. So those that are interested in transitory and misleading material interpret the question incorrectly. Ra is using known entities as examples, not as fact.

excuse me but you dodged my main question - you proposed that because transitory information was asked, channel was compromised in 17.29.

i told you that this would evaluate it to be compromised in all other points where transitory information was asked.

you have dodged this. and now moving to interpret a singular other quote subjectively.

tell me why the channel would be compromised only on the quotes you have problems with, if asking transitory information compromises a channel in the estimations and speed you propose.

tell me why we should believe that Ra is answering, when it is told that orion entities called out to moses from a flying craft.

tell me why we should believe that Ra is answering, when it is told that rasputin was an adept who harvested itself.

tell me why we should believe that Ra is answering, when it is told that maldek was destroyed by nuclear weapons.
No. These are issues for you to figure out. Do you see how you desire transitory information, and that they cause problems for you?

26.33 "It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it."

An Orion entity was able to come through and confirm the date of 2011 because of the importance placed upon it. All other transitory information didn't allow for total Orion manipulation because there wasn't as much importance placed upon those transitory topics.

(09-05-2011, 06:00 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]No. These are issues for you to figure out. Do you see how you desire transitory information, and that they cause problems for you?

26.33 "It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it."

An Orion entity was able to come through and confirm the date of 2011 because of the importance placed upon it. All other transitory information didn't allow for total Orion manipulation because there wasn't as much importance placed upon those transitory topics.

excuse me. its your responsibility to explain these, since you were the one to bring the theory that proposes 'selective and wanton compromise of a channel based on undesirable information from personal perspective'.

you are basically claiming that channel was compromised on q/as that you have a problem with. you cannot throw the responsibility of making the theory that you propose to make that work, on someone else.

its your responsibility to explain and verify YOUR theory, which YOU are proposing to others in a discussion.
Learning is your responsibility also. I'm trying to offer some understanding here brother, but I can't do all the work for you. I've given you several examples thus far. Including a meticulous deconstruction of 2011.
no, you are not offering anything at all. and it is not 'my' work to make your proposition work.

noone has the obligation to fill in the blanks in your proposition for you, in order to back up your personal belief or perspective. its your responsibility, if you choose to share it with others. and you have, shared it with others.

i am asking again,

why your theory of channel compromise selectively and so successfully affects the quotes you are arguing against, but NOT others.

let me help you a bit :

what you basically says makes ll group a compromised group every time a question that is 'transitory' is asked. period. it would not just work selectively on what you want it to work on, selectively.

in short - you just called ll group a compromised channel just for the quotes you dont like.
I have said none of those sentences, you have. You are interpreting me incorrectly. My opinion on transitory information is not mine, it is Ra's.

Quote:37.4 Questioner: I have been very hesitant to ask certain questions for fear that they would be regarded, as I regard them, as questions of unimportance or of too great a specificity and thereby reduce our contact with you. In order to disseminate some of the information that I consider to be of great importance; that is, the non-transient type of information, information having to do with the evolution of mind, body, and spirit, it seems almost necessary in our society to include information that is of little value simply because that is how our society works, how the system of distribution appraises that which is offered for distribution. Will you comment on this problem that I have?

Ra: I am Ra. We comment as follows: It is quite precisely correct that the level and purity of this contact is dependent upon the level and purity of information sought. Thusly, the continued request for specific information from this particular source is deleterious to the substance of your purpose. Moreover, as we scanned your mind to grasp your situation as regards the typescript of some of our words, we found that you had been criticized for the type of language construction used to convey data. Due to our orientation with regard to data, even the most specifically answered question would be worded by our group in such a way as to maximize the accuracy of the nuances of the answer. This, however, mitigates against what your critic desires in the way of simple, lucid prose. More than this we cannot say. These are our observations of your situation. What you wish to do is completely your decision and we remain at your service in whatever way we may be without breaking the Way of Confusion.
"The teach/learning which is our responsibility is philosophical rather than historical."

"Thus those whose desires are shallow or transitory experience only ephemeral configurations of what might be called the magical circumstance"

"Since the concepts of space/time, or physics, and time/space, or metaphysics, are mechanical they are not central to the spiritual evolution of the mind/body/spirit complex. The study of love and light is far more productive in its motion towards unity in those entities pondering such concepts"

dont dodge.

you are the one proposing that the information that was contained in information 17.29 was SO transitory that, it caused to orion entity taking over channel for JUST that quote. maybe, one or two more quotes which just happened to contradict your perspective of a gradual harvest.

i am asking you, why this happened only in the quotes you have problems with. you are escaping to explain this by saying 'you fill in the blanks'. no, its your responsibility to explain to us why the information about moses was SO transitory that it did not lead to compromise of the channel for questions about moses.

im waiting.

Questions about Moses allow Ra to illuminate the philosophy of how an Orion entity goes about manipulation.

The importance of this is not equal to end date scenarios, so the channel isn't as compromised.

..and I never said I had any problems with quotes.
(09-05-2011, 06:48 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Questions about Moses allow Ra to illuminate the philosophy of how an Orion entity goes about manipulation.

let me play the game you are playing exactly in the way you are playing :

questions about harvest date allow Ra to illuminate the workings of infinite intelligence throughout this octave.

Quote:The importance of this is not equal to end date scenarios, so the channel isn't as compromised.

the importance of this is not equal to end date scenarios from YOUR perspective. from a jewish person's perspective, it tramples up everything else, because it totally invalidates the 'god' they were worshiping.

this has been another occasion on which personal bias was clearly demonstrated. you think harvest is more important than a jewish person's god for that person.
The truth is what it is. 'Ra' answers what is asked of them. Because the seeking of the group is oriented towards clarity, the effectiveness of the channel is preserved according to transitory information. If Ra can find a way to apply spiritual philosophy towards transitory information, they do. If a Jewish person was channeling Ra and is attached to their beliefs, that's a different story....
(09-05-2011, 07:17 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The truth is what it is. 'Ra' answers what is asked of them. Because the seeking of the group is oriented towards clarity, the effectiveness of the channel is preserved. If a Jewish person was channeling Ra, that's a different story....

excuse me, what does the above even mean ?

the pretense that a harvest date is more important than the refusal and invalidation of the belief of an entire population about what infinite intelligence, belongs to you. not Ra.

what you are trying to mean in the above sentence is totally unclear. yet i still tried to give a reply. you basically think harvest date is more important than moses, yet you were arguing for its transitory status just a few posts before.

you argue at one point that harvest date is transitory (therefore it causes the channel to be compromised), then 3 posts later you claim that harvest date is much more important than moses.

the two stances you took in the duration of just 3-4 posts contradict each other.
I edited my above post while you replied.

You seem to be encountering some kind of barrier. There is no harvest date. The harvest is now..occurring over a period of time. I explained why that is and how it works in my present moment thread. http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3222

You seem to think that a harvest date isn't transitory because you want to hear a date. Am I correct?
(09-05-2011, 07:28 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I edited my above post while you replied.

You seem to be encountering some kind of barrier. There is no harvest date. The harvest is now..occurring over a period of time. I explained why that is and how it works in my present moment thread.

You seem to think that a harvest date isn't transitory because you want to hear a date. Am I correct?

excuse me, at this particular moment we were not discussing what 'i' am 'encountering', or what me or you want, but the theory that you put forth, which basically says that ll group was compromised by a negative entity.

and to support it, you made the harvest date unimportant enough compared to a lot of totally trivial information in the book (with the standards you have given) and then proceeded to argue that it caused a selective compromise. just at that point.

you havent at all cleared how does it end up so that a question about moses's doings is more important than harvest date (an event which runs on universal mechanic). your explanation of it being an opportunity for Ra demonstrating something falls short on the same grounds - it can be made as an argument for anything else.

i am still waiting for you to elaborate on how the below are so NOT transitory that they dont cause compromise of a channel :

- tell me why maldek being destroyed by nuclear weapons is not a case of negative compromise
- same for atlantis sinking
- tesla weapons
- ufo technology government has.

Moses, nuclear weapons, Atlantis, Tesla weapons, and UFO gov't technology...all those things were asked by Don in an attempt at genuine understanding of spiritual information. Because Don's intentions were innocent, the channel was preserved as much as possible. His seeking was genuine. Those are all ambiguous topics, not dates, so Ra is able to work with it as best as possible. The other dates that were mentioned didn't detune the channel as much because they don't involve armageddon end-time dates..they are historical. So these things don't allow the window phenomenon to erode as much.

You have to realize that an armageddon date is a specific pointed opportunity for the Orion entity to come through as much as possible because it involves fear, death, living for the future etc. And this was only because the session became detuned enough.

Because the channel was detuned, 'Ra' lacked the clarity in responding to the question properly. If the session had not become detuned, Ra would have corrected Don and clarified. While Don was genuine in asking about a date, the concept of the harvest must not have been clear to him yet. The Orion entity was able to take advantage of this, again, because of what the date invokes.

In a perfectly aligned session, were Don to have brought that up, Ra would have been able to correct him because the channel was preserved for that session.

3DMonkey

Let it lie. ... All cards in this hand are revealed for all to see at our leisure.

Smile
Yes..let me be the one to answer questions directed at me. Otherwise confusion ensues.
(09-05-2011, 07:50 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Moses, nuclear weapons, Atlantis, Tesla weapons, and UFO gov't technology...all those things were asked by Don in an attempt at genuine understanding of spiritual information. Because Don's intentions were innocent, the channel was preserved as much as possible. His seeking was genuine. Those are all ambiguous topics, not dates, so Ra is able to work with it as best as possible. The other dates that were mentioned didn't detune the channel as much because they don't involve armageddon end-time dates..they are historical. So these things don't allow the window phenomenon to erode as much.

You have to realize that an armageddon date is a specific pointed opportunity for the Orion entity to come through as much as possible because it involves fear, death, living for the future etc. And this was only because the session became detuned enough.

you yourself have to realize that harvest is not related to any kind of 'armageddon', which has been something Ra has made clear from the start. 'we are not interested in conditions that bring about the harvest'. this is the armageddon, or 'earth changes' you speak about which could potentially cause the armageddon you speak of.

ra, has no point stated or said that harvest was transient, or they were not interested in harvest itself, including its date.

it is appalling that someone is able to come up, and negate the importance of harvest, despite a good percentage of the book that was created through this channeling rests on that very harvest. but anything is possible when one needs to selectively deny things.

so you say moses, nuclear weapons, atlantis, tesla weapons, and ufo govt technology, were asked in relation to spiritual information .....

but, the harvest date OR period, which is something that was told to be directly tied to a mechanic created by infinite intelligence, is not. is it ?

you have just said that ufo govt technology was related to spiritual information. and you go on to make vague statements about 'the channel being preserved as much as possible'.

elaborate on this. how is government technology had by some random negatively inclined people are related to spiritual information, and something that is related to a cosmic mechanic, is not.

and before you attempt to wander off, no - harvest timing was explicitly told to be related to a cosmic mechanic. of course, its possible for anyone to claim 'negative entities made the channel say that', and dodge it - no actually its not possible. such an on-demand and selective application of such a grand statement would just be denial.

not only that, but apparently you also instantly and precisely measured don's intentions, and assessed how innocent and pure they were while asking all those information, when queried - just now :

- hey but it doesnt work on these many other stuff ?
- don's intentions were just clear enough.
- i see ...

so, don's intentions were pure 'enough' in order to not cause compromise of the channel in ALL those respects, but, they suddenly became 'impure' enough when he asked about the date of harvest, which is something that the entire business on the face of this planet, is actually for. so don instantly become self-indulged and self-serving just at that point.

Quote:Because the channel was detuned, 'Ra' lacked the clarity in responding to the question properly. If the session had not become detuned, Ra would have corrected Don and clarified. While Don was genuine in asking about a date, the concept of the harvest must not have been clear to him yet. The Orion entity was able to take advantage of this, again, because of what the date invokes.

In a perfectly aligned session, were Don to have brought that up, Ra would have been able to correct him because the channel was preserved for that session.

let us put it in plain street speak :

the channel was detuned 'enough' because you have need to selectively ignore that quote. it was not detuned in ANY of the endless unimportant information that you need not.

you have gone outside the bounds of reason. from this point on, there is no possibility of talking this based on rationale with you. you are claiming negative interference whenever you see fit, and denying it whenever you see fit.

this finalizes my perception of you moving out of a personal preference about this subject so deeply rooted in you. at last, you have gone to the point of claiming negative influence in order to deny a quote - also applying your standards selectively.

the problem here is with your hypocrisy and selective application of your grand claim. i will cease replying to you in this discussion unless you start applying your standards and proposed theory of negative interference indiscriminately to any material as it should have been.
(09-05-2011, 09:27 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Ok..will you be putting that response within your searchable database?

Yes, as time permits.

(09-05-2011, 09:27 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]How did this question/answer not make it into the original text?

I'm not sure. My guess, but it's only a guess, is that it might have been considered confusing.

(09-05-2011, 12:45 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]So the manipulation and confusion by the Orion contact impacted even how the information was published... only coming to light right now as a result of the relistening project and the confluence of minds offered in this very forum!

The missing question/answer has been at wiki.lawofone.info since 2005.

I'm having a hard time with the idea that a negative entity took over the Ra contact during a session, for just a question or two. It's quite contrary to my understanding of how the contact worked.
......................................................................................

forget all that. i just perceived that you need to deny that particular quote. it seems important to your persona. i will cease discussing this with you on this matter since denying that seems that important to you. thank you for your discussion.
(09-05-2011, 08:39 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a hard time with the idea that a negative entity took over the Ra contact during a session, for just a question or two. It's quite contrary to my understanding of how the contact worked.
You're correct..it wasn't taken over completely. A total take over answer would have been "Yes, the harvest will occur on that date."

'Ra' wasn't able to provide total clarity to Don's question, which I have outlined above as to why.

(09-05-2011, 08:39 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]and before you attempt to wander off, no - harvest timing was explicitly told to be related to a cosmic mechanic. of course, its possible for anyone to claim 'negative entities made the channel say that', and dodge it - no actually its not possible. such an on-demand and selective application of such a grand statement would just be denial.
Incorrect. You're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say. You evaluate the harvest as occurring instantly because your frame of mind is highly analytical and you appreciate details (dates etc.). An understanding of the harvest becomes clear through intuitive balance. Read the quote below..

Quote:"Since the concepts of space/time, or physics, and time/space, or metaphysics, are mechanical they are not central to the spiritual evolution of the mind/body/spirit complex. The study of love and light is far more productive in its motion towards unity in those entities pondering such concepts"

An understanding of the present moment, will lead to an understanding of how the harvest functions. Ra is telling you the same thing up above in a reverse order. They also knew others would be confused..so the above advice is for everyone led astray. You attach a date to harvest because that's how you understand it. Can you not see this? Read Ra's statement above again.

Ra is not saying, that through a mechanical understanding of space/time and time/space..you will come to understand the harvest. They are saying if you understand the present moment..your 'mechanical' understanding of time will be illuminated, and therefore, you will understand how the harvest occurs over 'time' and interpret it correctly.

This thread is psychedelic! Amazing..as Zenmaster says.

And I never said the harvest was transient. I said the date of 2011 is. I never said the harvest would involve armageddon, but because of our modern culture, people interpret it that way so the Orion entity is able to take advantage of that. I never said Moses, nuclear weapons, Atlantis, Tesla weapons, and UFO gov't technology were spiritual/non-transient questions in themselves, but that Ra's answers attempt to impart spiritual philosophy.

Do you see how you're misinterpreting everything I say?

Raman

Harvest is the whole purpose we are here at this time if we are wanderers. It does not matter if one intuitively or analytically one studies the q/a about the great harvest. it is in 2011. No only Ra gives the date and to me to add that it is purposely (this date) not of negative origin they say approximately (Ra could not have said otherwise! But then, Don asked the question.). Then one looks at the South American interaction which gave the same date (even more exact only to be known close to harvest).

This 6d group that interacted in South America had tremendous influence judging not only if we study that Mayans but the way of life and "prophecies" of many Native American groups in including the Hopi, Shawnee, Apache, etc. The revelation of the Blue Kachina is central to Hopi culture and art (and others). Also, the way of life was of a total different focus.

Lastly, harvest is not a 'horrible' event. It is totally the opposite! It is by design what needs to happen since there are no more 3d valid vibrations standing. It would be a dis-service to continue this stagnation. Look at your pet, isn't wonderful that some day he/she will have the opportunity to advance, going further in its spiritual path and progress? Well, he or she will only be able to accomplish that if harvested. And there are guardians that also attend to 2d harvest.

The moment all of us came here for is coming to you as expected. That is better than any psychedelic experience!...
Read pages 2 and 3 Raman.

(09-05-2011, 12:45 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]So that would mean... Ra actually knew what they were doing, not just in the sense of viewing the whole of the material from outside linear time but to have also anticipated the redaction, followed by the eventual creation of this very forum, and the inspiration for the relistening project itself! This is sheer genius! Bravo, Ra!

This is correct! Well, at least how symbolically the material is becoming whole and complete over 'time'. There is symbolism in many things..no reason why it wouldn't be reflected with the very material itself.

Raman

I understand what you are saying. you imply that because in another q/a mention was given that if specific dates and doom and gloom scenarios in channeling or other info the source was most probably of orion origin. But this does not apply here. Ra says 'approximately' and harvest is not a doom and gloom type of event. To me the approximately is more of a 'necessity' since other info was given about exact dates (see what I just wrote above),

However, not only they mention 2011 (note they did not say 2010 or 2012), but this is corroborated by the other 6d group in South American with great level of precision. Main thing to notice is that harvest is real and is almost here,,,,Notice that this information will probably be taken seriously by very few so in the grand scheme it is not significant (mass media has it as 2012 which just keeps people without gathering enough motivation to think about 'mystery'..at least at this point...)

So for all practical purposes this info is relevant only to wanderers and dual activated ones. Since the mass media promotes 2012 as a 'horror movie' type of event maybe this is fortunate.
(09-05-2011, 10:37 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you are saying. you imply that because in another q/a mention was given that if specific dates and doom and gloom scenarios in channeling or other info the source was most probably of orion origin. But this does not apply here. Ra says 'approximately' and harvest is not a doom and gloom type of event. To me the approximately is more of a 'necessity' since other info was given about exact dates (see what I just wrote above),

However, not only they mention 2011 (note they did not say 2010 or 2012), but this is corroborated by the other 6d group in South American with great level of precision. Main thing to notice is that harvest is real and is almost here,,,,Notice that this information will probably be taken seriously by very few so in the grand scheme it is not significant (mass media has it as 2012 which just keeps people without gathering enough motivation to think about 'mystery'..at least at this point...)

So for all practical purposes this info is relevant only to wanderers and dual activated ones. Since the mass media promotes 2012 as a 'horror movie' type of event maybe this is fortunate.
I don't think it's the idea that harvest may be "doom and gloom" which is of importance here. I think it goes without saying that harvest is not a negative thing, and everyone who reads the Ra material probably will not view it as a terrible apocalyptic event.

But instead, I feel what Icaro is pointing out has more significance in this Ra quote, as Zenmaster said:
"It is not the specificity of the information which attracts negative influences. It is the importance placed upon it."

Look at how much time and energy we have been putting into discussing the specificity of the words? Look at how much importance we are placing on select quotes, which in the end do nothing to progress our spirituality in the least? See how distracted we have allowed ourselves to become in placing importance on specific information?
Ok Raman, I can respect that answer. My only suggestion is you consider what we know about Confederation contact and the information they are interested in sharing. An end-date scenario prophecy of 2012 about the Mayan Calendar is either a modern misinterpretation, or the South American contact gradually became perverted, like it did with the Egyptians.

(09-05-2011, 10:46 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Look at how much time and energy we have been putting into discussing the specificity of the words? Look at how much importance we are placing on select quotes, which in the end do nothing to progress our spirituality in the least? See how distracted we have allowed ourselves to become in placing importance on specific information?

It's silly..but now I see how it's part of the process. I have been re-reading the material and I'm half-way through Book I, but I think I'll start at the beginning again.
WOW, Icaro! Very intriguing analysis. I just spent the last 2 hours studying this thread, following every reference, looking up every quote, flipping back and forth between sessions, and my head is spinning!

Unity100: I understand your point about someone using this logic to selectively accept or ignore passages they like/don't like. Christians argue about this all the time: They cannot accept their entire book in its entirety because of all the contradictions, so they 'pick and choose' and then argue because they 'pick and choose' different scriptures than others do. They also argue about whether to take the Bible literally or not. And here we are, doing the same thing with the Law of One!

I don't think Ra intended for the material to be considered a literal, infallible 'Bible'.

For what it's worth, the Christians I know whom I consider to have deep understanding of higher truths, despite their book's obvious contradictions, are those who are able to bend their book into something congruent, rather than taking it literally. Deeper understanding doesn't happen by memorizing data, but by internalizing concepts.

Is our book really so different? We like to think it has less distortion than the religious book, because we know the religious book was tainted. And yet, we also know that negative greeting occurred during the transmission of our book.

Does this mean it's unreliable? No, not at all. Quite the contrary. It's reliable. Just not in the way we might have thought.

Supposedly, high school students are expected to memorize facts by rote, whereas college students are expected to think outside the box.

We are college students. The stakes have just been raised, thanks to Icaro's discoveries.

Thus, I think the process of pondering Icaro's theories may have great value. The tipping point for me was the part about Ra correcting an error that hadn't happened yet. That is mind-blowing!

As Christian pastors often say, "It must be taken in the proper context...1 scripture cannot be taken alone but must be considered with all the others."

I've often told my Christian friends that, contrary to what they've been taught, the Bible wasn't intended to be an authority, but the real test was for them to discern what was true and what was false in it. It's the process of discernment that triggers understanding, not the learning by rote. They think they're supposed to just believe it all, without any discrimination. But no, the real challenge is to discern which parts are truth and which are lies.

It is the same with the Law of One. Ra has given us a gift, that is far, far more powerful than we thought! We thought it was nearly 100% reliable at face value. But no, that would be too easy, and wouldn't stimulate much growth in us. If Icaro is correct, then what we have here is a challenge, a puzzle, and as we work to figure it out, using not only our intellect but our intuition, the potential for spiritual growth and understanding is far greater than if we just accepted it at face value.

As Icaro pointed out, there are many clues given. This is advanced stuff, way more than it appears on the surface.

I thought the Law of One was complex, like a chess game. But now, Icaro has helped me to realize that the Law of One is actually a multi-tiered chess game!

Icaro, THANK YOU!!! This is absolutely incredible! I feel a sense of excitement, as though discovering the Law of One for the very first time! I now feel a compulsion to begin studying it anew, looking not only for dry facts, but allegorical references, clues, puzzles, and other exciting things just waiting to be discovered! The Law of One has just come alive! I feel as though I was seeing in black-and-white before, and you just showed us that there's color! Seriously, it's that profound!

Not only that, but another, much more important concept has been introduced: Rather than denying that which is fact, we are given an opportunity to create a reality according to our resonance. I see how this looks like denial. But denial implies a set, fixed reality. I wouldn't want to live in such a reality as that. Rather, we live in a reality that is permeable, changeable, much like the holodeck on Star Trek, or the world in The Matrix. Some of us have seen the code.

I highly recommend, for anyone interested in understanding time and the present moment, The Education of Oversoul Seven Trilogy by Jane Roberts. It's the best explanation of time that I've ever read.

Again, Icaro, you've done a stupendous job! You've opened the door to much pondering. My head is still spinning!
(09-05-2011, 10:46 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Look at how much time and energy we have been putting into discussing the specificity of the words? Look at how much importance we are placing on select quotes, which in the end do nothing to progress our spirituality in the least? See how distracted we have allowed ourselves to become in placing importance on specific information?

I have to say I agree with this point. All of us are here together because Law of One resonated with us, so much so that we read and re-read it. Its core message is clear and powerful - it is a spiritual message.

Having said that, I do commend Icaro and Unity both for their ability to read so deeply from this text, both of you gentlemen have spent many valuable hours working on bringing insights to our attention. For this, I thank you both. I do like the fact we can all talk here without breaking out into rudeness. It's a sign that the LOO is really working on bringing about our actualisation!

I do believe the harvest has started/ will start soon ... time itself is something that exists all at once ... so with that in mind - let's all guard our thoughts, be free of negativity, be loving and positive - to re-create ourselves every day with the end in mind - Whom We Wish To Be. This way, even if the harvest doesn't happen for another 50 years, or happens in 50 days, either way we'll be ready.

Here's another thought: IF we are less than 15 (or 2) months away from some sort of uber epic event of cosmic proportions then WHY are we yammering on about it anyway? Wouldn't we be better off spending these "last days" in meditative contemplation or intense outer service, such as is our inclination?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11