Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Unbound

You must completely convince yourself and believe within you that the stones are alive, you must see life in them, see the Creator in them. I, personally, experience clairaudience, so I hear the voices and they are often accompanied by images of the spirit of the stone. You have to not "try", or put too much effort in trying to create or experience the personality of the stone, you have to sit back, be receptive, listen, open your heart and talk to it as though you would a friend.

The real challenge to this kind of technique is getting past the "everything in my mind is my imagination" phase.

Unbound

(08-27-2014, 05:01 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Was the cause of the 'damage' in the yellow ray a result of orange ray blockage? Anyways, your the bestest Smile. Anything I can do for you?

It was an extension of the orange-ray blockage, the damage resulted from the blockage being extended from the orange to the yellow. This tells me that your relationship with yourself flooded over in to your relationships with others. This would be why fears of negativity in yourself or you life would be projected on to others whom give you a feeling of negativity. An exercise to try would be to find an entity you feel negativity from, one that isn't too extreme or frightening but just enough to know it is negative, and practice filling yourself with love as you do so as this will break the connection of the idea of negativity coming from the experience of perceiving a negative individual.

As for me, not too much I need at the moment. Healing and assisting energy is always useful but what empowers me most is belief. Believe in me, and you have done me a greater service than anything else. Of course, I can always use finances, but that is no expectation.
(08-28-2014, 03:05 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2014, 05:01 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]Was the cause of the 'damage' in the yellow ray a result of orange ray blockage? Anyways, your the bestest Smile. Anything I can do for you?

It was an extension of the orange-ray blockage, the damage resulted from the blockage being extended from the orange to the yellow. This tells me that your relationship with yourself flooded over in to your relationships with others. This would be why fears of negativity in yourself or you life would be projected on to others whom give you a feeling of negativity. An exercise to try would be to find an entity you feel negativity from, one that isn't too extreme or frightening but just enough to know it is negative, and practice filling yourself with love as you do so as this will break the connection of the idea of negativity coming from the experience of perceiving a negative individual.

As for me, not too much I need at the moment. Healing and assisting energy is always useful but what empowers me most is belief. Believe in me, and you have done me a greater service than anything else. Of course, I can always use finances, but that is no expectation.

I do believe in you. Your wisdom and love is clear for all to see. I don't think there is a single individual on these boards that doesn't feel the same. As for healing and assisting energy, I wouldn't know how to do that apart from sending you love and light. And funds, if I manage to get some money on me, I would be glad to share the spoils Smile.

Tanner, I would love to utilize your services. I'm on an upswing of chakra balancing so any aid would be greatly valued. I also noticed you took the donation link out of your OP, so if you want to repost it (or message me with it) I'd be happy to throw you a few spare bones I have lying around for your excellent service.

Thanks in advance and please take all the time you need!

Unbound

(08-28-2014, 05:27 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]

I do believe in you. Your wisdom and love is clear for all to see. I don't think there is a single individual on these boards that doesn't feel the same. As for healing and assisting energy, I wouldn't know how to do that apart from sending you love and light. And funds, if I manage to get some money on me, I would be glad to share the spoils Smile.

Aha Then I graciously accept your compliment, love and light.

(08-28-2014, 11:30 AM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

Tanner, I would love to utilize your services. I'm on an upswing of chakra balancing so any aid would be greatly valued. I also noticed you took the donation link out of your OP, so if you want to repost it (or message me with it) I'd be happy to throw you a few spare bones I have lying around for your excellent service.

You are minimally balance, we are able to unbind you at this time to awaken the next frequency level of your chakras.

Also, I have replaced the link in the first post (slowly, slowly getting over my inhibition of attracting money), and words cannot express my gratitude at the assistance.

(08-26-2014, 01:57 PM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]"Only if you are ready and open for change will I proceed."

Please proceed,i accept the burden and all the consequences which comes from it...

All is well. You are conscientious. Continue ......

We are now able to offer you another unbinding, you have maintained the balance of the previous unbinding well and minimal balance is still achieved.
Quote:

You are minimally balance, we are able to unbind you at this time to awaken the next frequency level of your chakras.

Also, I have replaced the link in the first post (slowly, slowly getting over my inhibition of attracting money), and words cannot express my gratitude at the assistance.

I'm ready and open to whatever you are able to do assist in furthering my development!

And good luck getting over the money thing, I understand, I'm in a period of (relative) surplus. I don't always have extra money but when I do, I like to find ways to aid those who could use a little extra! I'm sure there are many like me here so don't be shy. Smile

Unbound

(08-28-2014, 12:43 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:

I'm ready and open to whatever you are able to do assist in furthering my development!

And good luck getting over the money thing, I understand, I'm in a period of (relative) surplus. I don't always have extra money but when I do, I like to find ways to aid those who could use a little extra! I'm sure there are many like me here so don't be shy. Smile

We shall do the working then. Thank you very much.
Thank you!
I have been trying to implement as many of your suggestions as possible and clear my chakras regularly (particularly the third eye). I'm curious how effective my method of processing catalyst is. When I encounter catalyst which I feel needs conscious processing, I ask myself how the situation relates to each ray/chakra and try to balance it. IE, if someone starts yelling at me on the phone at work about their cell phone service, I think:

"well, this doesnt effect my red ray survival. he is yelling at me, which ruffles my feathers a bit but I won't let him undermine my orange ray self confidence. He is blaiming his cell phone carrier and me personally even though its probably just a defect with his cell phone manufacturer or his own user error. He probably doesn't understand how this complex yellow ray/societal situation works, so I will do my best to relate to him as a yellow-ray other self even though he may be reverting to orange ray thinking. Ultimately he is a part of this world and just another student of third density and I love him like I love everyone else (green ray). I will do my best to communicate through blue ray honesty/wisdom without breaking the strict yellow ray rules of my employer. We are all just One consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, so he is the Creator (indigo)."

Of course I adapt this methodology to the unique catalyst and that was just one example.

Unbound

(08-28-2014, 01:11 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you!

Upon doing an exploration and actual scan it appears there is some blockage in your solar plexus chakra. This feels residual in that the work has already been done, the energies just need to be cleared. I will do this, then proceed with the unbinding.
Thank you. This is indeed true, it has been something I've been stumbling over lately. I'll do what I can to assist you in clearing that area.

Unbound

The work is complete. I also discovered more about the Unbinding process and technique with this one, it seems that it fundamentally is an 'offering of your best possible self, in your own view, in this moment'.

(08-28-2014, 02:19 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to implement as many of your suggestions as possible and clear my chakras regularly (particularly the third eye). I'm curious how effective my method of processing catalyst is. When I encounter catalyst which I feel needs conscious processing, I ask myself how the situation relates to each ray/chakra and try to balance it. IE, if someone starts yelling at me on the phone at work about their cell phone service, I think:

"well, this doesnt effect my red ray survival. he is yelling at me, which ruffles my feathers a bit but I won't let him undermine my orange ray self confidence. He is blaiming his cell phone carrier and me personally even though its probably just a defect with his cell phone manufacturer or his own user error. He probably doesn't understand how this complex yellow ray/societal situation works, so I will do my best to relate to him as a yellow-ray other self even though he may be reverting to orange ray thinking. Ultimately he is a part of this world and just another student of third density and I love him like I love everyone else (green ray). I will do my best to communicate through blue ray honesty/wisdom without breaking the strict yellow ray rules of my employer. We are all just One consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, so he is the Creator (indigo)."

Of course I adapt this methodology to the unique catalyst and that was just one example.

This is an excellent process for catalyzing the energies of Mind in to experience and thus integrating them. We would suggest also doing the same but rather than thinking - instead feeling, emotionally and physically in your body, each center as it is processed. This will achieve the necessary work to do the same for the energies of the Body.
Thanks Tanner. I've already been excited to go into work tonight more than I have been in a few weeks, so it should be a good time to get me some catalyst. Cool

Unbound

(08-28-2014, 03:00 PM)Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tanner. I've already been excited to go into work tonight more than I have been in a few weeks, so it should be a good time to get me some catalyst. Cool

As with all workings of energy and catalyst, time must be used in order to fully actuate the new configuration and integrate it in to your daily working, proceeding towards the next evolutionary initiation.
Of course. I try to I have nothing but patience for my fumbling self. I'm in no race with time.

Unbound

Aha Good, you would never win. Tongue

Unbound

(08-28-2014, 02:19 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying to implement as many of your suggestions as possible and clear my chakras regularly (particularly the third eye). I'm curious how effective my method of processing catalyst is. When I encounter catalyst which I feel needs conscious processing, I ask myself how the situation relates to each ray/chakra and try to balance it. IE, if someone starts yelling at me on the phone at work about their cell phone service, I think:

We are now able to unbind you.
(08-28-2014, 04:50 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We are now able to unbind you.

You have my permission.Smile

Unbound

It is done.
I have been having panic attacks off and on for at least a year now. I am trying to get to the bottom of what could be causing these energetically. Is this some imbalance in my orange chakra? I'm sure they are just going to prescribe me some drug which I don't really want to take.
(09-01-2014, 04:23 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having panic attacks off and on for at least a year now.

Parsons, there is a very effective non-pharma treatment for panic - cognitive-behavioral therapy. There is a workbook that details the process, but it is not meant to be a do-it-yourself project.

You can find an experienced CBT therapist to help you.
This is one place to look.

Good luck!

Tanner, can you define what exactly you mean by "unbinding"?

Unbound

(09-01-2014, 04:23 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having panic attacks off and on for at least a year now. I am trying to get to the bottom of what could be causing these energetically. Is this some imbalance in my orange chakra? I'm sure they are just going to prescribe me some drug which I don't really want to take.

Is there a particular place in your body you usually feel the panic start or concentrate?

(09-01-2014, 10:47 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2014, 04:23 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I have been having panic attacks off and on for at least a year now.

Parsons, there is a very effective non-pharma treatment for panic - cognitive-behavioral therapy. There is a workbook that details the process, but it is not meant to be a do-it-yourself project.

You can find an experienced CBT therapist to help you.
This is one place to look.

Good luck!

Tanner, can you define what exactly you mean by "unbinding"?

Essentially I am offering a gradual dissolution of the veil through a process of "stepping up" the vibration of each chakra which amplifies the energy moving through the mind between conscious and unconscious. I do not actually do the dissolution of the veil but rather it is something that becomes available as an opportunity with the offering of an energy of rearrangement or transposition. It is basically a catalyst that enables one to have an opportunity to move to a higher vibrational threshold.

I guess to use already existent terms, it is a form of initiation but less formal than the concept usually suggests. More like an attempt to give an advantage that might be available.
We are now able to offer you another unbinding, you have maintained the balance of the previous unbinding well and minimal balance is still achieved.

i think i missed to reply to this ,permission granted Unbound let the ship sail in the known and unknown....
(09-02-2014, 04:06 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a particular place in your body you usually feel the panic start or concentrate?

If I feel something, it is always in my solar plexus. I am a bit confused by this because I have had several of them at home by myself not even thinking about social situations.

Unbound

I have also discovered that the fulcrum of the technique for unbinding is actually related to the solar plexus, that is the primary center it works upon and it appears that it focuses around the yellow-ray vehicle communicating and radiating out to the other rays.

Parsons, my understanding is that all over-activity is due to a charge that is continuous throughout the body but is then disproportionately focused in any particular area. Reasonably you want a consistent charge throughout the body/mind, creating a smooth circulation. Thus, a "blockage" or place of resistance is actually simply a place where there is some kind of attached focused being maintained by the self. You are constantly focused upon this area of yourself (solar plexus physical, but also all that pertains to yellow-ray) so it has become a consistent part of your unconscious self, or unmanifest self or shadow self or opposite self or daemon (all of these phrases for the same thing).

This unmanifest self feeds you from the unconscious from infinity. It is shaped completely by you, but it is a self that is as active as you, for it is you. This unmanifest self is the self you truly and deeply imagine yourself to be as a reflection of your conscious self. It is the tension created by all of your conscious activity, the potentials and parallels latent within your experiences.

Our conscious self, our angelic self, dweller of the light, perceives itself as a reflection of that which is above, the higher self. The higher self is the bridge between the conscious self and the unconscious self and is the means through which the inner being is awoken. The higher self is that self that stands with a foot in each world, it is the true alchemist whom is mixing the ingredients of consciousness and unconsciousness.

By waking up our unconscious self, the unconscious self grows. Thus we are actually making aware the unconscious parts of ourselves, making them conscious. As that happens, the unconscious self has to "improve" in order to complete itself and remain whole, to replace in the unconscious the corresponding part which has been made conscious.

In otherwords, the unmanifest self is the potential against which our manifest or conscious self builds its kinetic charge. The efficiency of this depends on the design of our unmanifest self. Areas we have not consciously defined are ruled by unconscious and sub-conscious entities of the self. Thus, it requires a definite examining and honesty of who and what we are with ourselves.

It appears to me that the working I started with you has not yet been complete, there is a process going on in the 'background'. I am able to do some work on your field.
This text solved a knot in me as well ^^. I think I understand.
(09-02-2014, 03:06 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]This text solved a knot in me as well ^^. I think I understand.

Indeed. I didn't know that our unconscious self grows. I thought it was infinite and didn't need to grow.

Unbound

(09-02-2014, 03:06 PM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]This text solved a knot in me as well ^^. I think I understand.

Excellent! Aha

(09-02-2014, 03:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed. I didn't know that our unconscious self grows. I thought it was infinite and didn't need to grow.

Infinity grows more than anything. However, proper, it draws from infinity, and is a perfect fit to your conscious self at all times. Thus, the more you draw from the unconscious in to the conscious, the more the unconscious self has to grow to accommodate the growth of the conscious self.

The Infinite Self is the Infinite Self, it is both conscious and unconscious, all things, so when discussing these aspects of selves it is important to remember that we are talking about modes of experience that this Infinite Self is having.
(09-02-2014, 02:24 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]I have also discovered that the fulcrum of the technique for unbinding is actually related to the solar plexus, that is the primary center it works upon and it appears that it focuses around the yellow-ray vehicle communicating and radiating out to the other rays.

Parsons, my understanding is that all over-activity is due to a charge that is continuous throughout the body but is then disproportionately focused in any particular area. Reasonably you want a consistent charge throughout the body/mind, creating a smooth circulation. Thus, a "blockage" or place of resistance is actually simply a place where there is some kind of attached focused being maintained by the self. You are constantly focused upon this area of yourself (solar plexus physical, but also all that pertains to yellow-ray) so it has become a consistent part of your unconscious self, or unmanifest self or shadow self or opposite self or daemon (all of these phrases for the same thing).

This unmanifest self feeds you from the unconscious from infinity. It is shaped completely by you, but it is a self that is as active as you, for it is you. This unmanifest self is the self you truly and deeply imagine yourself to be as a reflection of your conscious self. It is the tension created by all of your conscious activity, the potentials and parallels latent within your experiences.

Our conscious self, our angelic self, dweller of the light, perceives itself as a reflection of that which is above, the higher self. The higher self is the bridge between the conscious self and the unconscious self and is the means through which the inner being is awoken. The higher self is that self that stands with a foot in each world, it is the true alchemist whom is mixing the ingredients of consciousness and unconsciousness.

By waking up our unconscious self, the unconscious self grows. Thus we are actually making aware the unconscious parts of ourselves, making them conscious. As that happens, the unconscious self has to "improve" in order to complete itself and remain whole, to replace in the unconscious the corresponding part which has been made conscious.

In otherwords, the unmanifest self is the potential against which our manifest or conscious self builds its kinetic charge. The efficiency of this depends on the design of our unmanifest self. Areas we have not consciously defined are ruled by unconscious and sub-conscious entities of the self. Thus, it requires a definite examining and honesty of who and what we are with ourselves.

Wow... You are spot-on here. I consider my yellow ray chakra my weak point due to social awkwardness. I often feel tension in that area in social situations. As a result I give it the lion's share of attention. Probably more attention than all the other chakras combined.

(09-02-2014, 02:24 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to me that the working I started with you has not yet been complete, there is a process going on in the 'background'. I am able to do some work on your field.

Go right ahead. Smile

Unbound

That is because you have an expectation of yourself to perform socially in some capacity or other. You are not comfortable with your "awkwardness" which is really just the fact that you perceive yourself as different than others and also not, but you don't really know how to let that be as it is while at the same time still communicating with people. You want to talk about your beliefs but at the same time you don't really know if anyone wants to talk about it. Thereby, you are affronted by yourself.

I will do what work I am able to and see how it is from there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15