Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Unbound

Anything in particular you would like me to check out?

Melissa

Nope, can't think of anything in particular at the moment.

Unbound

I see an endless white myst and this myst says, "What will you create?"

This question appears to be your reading. Smile

I would add that the myst seems to be very bubbly, hyper and joyful in its expression. Endless, "Whatcha gonna make, whatcha gonna make!?" Aha

Melissa

lol! Made my day, thank you Tanner. Blessings to you.

Unbound

Aha No problem, it is as much of a fun surprise for me to see these readings.
Hey Tanner, could you possibly put a consciousness back together that has fragmented?

Unbound

Hmm, I have never thought about it before, at least not in that way. There is a natural process whereby such fragmentation will heal of its own accord however if my intuition is correct there are instances where one may receive the service of assistance in this process. Properly, I would not necessarily be able to repair the fragmentation by my own power but rather I can assist to pull the parts together and create the opportunity to heal the fragmentation through the offering of such a service.

In short, I can help to pull the fragments of a soul back together, but the individual has to decide with conviction that they are whole. In order to become whole, fragmentation must be seen as parts of a whole, and that whole must be fully recognized and integrated as part of the soul identity.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. While it is a primary priority to activate or unblock each energy center, it is also a primary priority at that point to begin to refine the balances between the energies so that each tone of the chord of total vibratory beingness resonates in clarity, tune, and harmony with each other energy. This balancing, tuning, and harmonizing of the self is most central to the more advanced or adept mind/body/spirit complex. Each energy may be activated with the beauty that is possible through the disciplines and appreciations of personal energies or what you might call the deeper personality or soul identity.
I asked because if you are willing, I'd like you to see if I need such a thing done and if you could assist in the healing process if it is necessary.

Unbound

(12-18-2013, 02:13 PM)Free Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I asked because if you are willing, I'd like you to see if I need such a thing done and if you could assist in the healing process if it is necessary.

Hmm, well this is actually quite related to a new skill that I have discovered within myself and so maybe this is an opportunity to use it for service. It is actually not that uncommon for people to have 'pieces of light broken off'. A lot of people I have met, if not almost all have at least one or two, if not many more, of these detached from their core self.

I honestly do not know how effective it would be or even exactly what its effect would be. Normally I am under the impression that it is a natural process, however, this natural process can sometimes include a catalyst like the way blood coagulates with the air to start the process of flesh healing.

You do have some fragments which are not 'woven in to your being' you could say and I do believe I am capable of reconnecting them but it requires a definite decision on your part to allow the reintegration to happen. In the same way one must be careful not to reopen a wound, you must be willing to work with the healing process and tend to yourself with compassion and love. There will likely need to be some release and forgiveness and perhaps letting go of old biases or constructs in the mind and emotions.

Of course, there is no expectation of you, but you have the choice in how to approach your healing process and I only offer thoughts which I feel may be conducive to what you are asking me to assist you with.

If you feel ready, I will do my best to help you as much as I am capable in this regard. I have asked my guides and your guides and everything seems to be okay, they feel you are ready for this, but you must ultimately make the choice as to how you will be.
I'm ready

Unbound

Okay, I will do what I am able. The next time you meditate it may be helpful to have as your intention the complete integration of this healing, for yourself, by yourself. Much love to you, I will inform you when my working is complete.
(12-20-2013, 05:25 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013, 02:13 PM)Free Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I asked because if you are willing, I'd like you to see if I need such a thing done and if you could assist in the healing process if it is necessary.

Hmm, well this is actually quite related to a new skill that I have discovered within myself and so maybe this is an opportunity to use it for service....

I believe I am being told that you possess this healing ability or that you possess the potential for this healing ability.

Much love brother Tanner Smile

Unbound

After a few days of periodic sessions I feel the work I am able to do is complete and I have sealed it. It would be a good plan perhaps to put aside some time to meditate and integrate. I wish you all the best, my friend, much love to you, Free Spirit.
Thank you Tanner, you are truly appreciated. If there is anything else you want me to do specifically let me know. Just as well, if there is any information you would like to share with me about your experience it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again buddy.

Unbound

The key phrase is - one need not hold back from love as its source is infinite.
(12-28-2013, 03:22 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]The key phrase is - one need not hold back from love as its source is infinite.

that's beautifully expressed there Tanner Smile

Unbound

Aha Thanks! I had originally thought it as "do not hold back from love" but thought that saying "do not" was too absolute of an expression, so I reworded it to open it to the choice of the individual.
Hey man I feel like there is a lot of shifting happening in my life I feel a bit lost. It's hard to describe but im finding it hard to concentrate?. Any info you can give is always much appreciated.

Unbound

Hmm, well shifting can certainly cause a lot of "murkiness" in the self aha I know well how that is.

Patience is likely an ally here as sometimes there is a process going on which may seem to be incomplete and chaotic at its mid-stages and may not be pleasant to work with in that state, this is reflected in the process it takes to complete a full piece of art. There is perhaps a macrocosmic lesson playing out in your life right now that is related to the microcosmic part of your art. I am not sure why, but there appears to be an emphasis on your relationship with your art and the way the process of art is a reflection of greater processes that are actually occurring within the artist.

I am not sure if you have tried it before or not, but an idea is perhaps to do some "free association" or automatic drawing whereby you basically just let yourself scribble and unfold naturally without attempting to direct or really control the outcome of the marks or lines you are making, simply let your natural self express itself without plan or design except that of your perfect spontaneity.
(01-06-2014, 05:54 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, well shifting can certainly cause a lot of "murkiness" in the self aha I know well how that is.

Patience is likely an ally here as sometimes there is a process going on which may seem to be incomplete and chaotic at its mid-stages and may not be pleasant to work with in that state, this is reflected in the process it takes to complete a full piece of art. There is perhaps a macrocosmic lesson playing out in your life right now that is related to the microcosmic part of your art. I am not sure why, but there appears to be an emphasis on your relationship with your art and the way the process of art is a reflection of greater processes that are actually occurring within the artist.

I am not sure if you have tried it before or not, but an idea is perhaps to do some "free association" or automatic drawing whereby you basically just let yourself scribble and unfold naturally without attempting to direct or really control the outcome of the marks or lines you are making, simply let your natural self express itself without plan or design except that of your perfect spontaneity.

I'v probably read this five times I'm not sure how you pick up on this things but your always so on point it really is beyond helpful so thank you.

It's really hard for me to just draw without thinking I'm very aware where every pen stroke hits the page. When I draw I usually have a reference image or two to get a general outline of a animal or shape which I then will line and dot to create the texture of fur or scales (As an example). I guess I feel when i just draw im too free? there is no direction and it quality is not there. It comes across to me personally as a mess it was the same at uni when we did life drawing I would take the piss by doing things quickly and extravagantly with no care for the outcome but I would think it looked poor. Although my tutor at the time really liked the freedom in some of my life sketches.

I was writing this for myself rather than for anyone else. I showed this to my girlfriend just before she went to bed, she said she saw and image of me digging in the mud. She thinks this might be about control? which would make sense but I have on control over most aspects of my life so how will realizing the control over my art be that significant? I think I'v dug a bigger hole and I'v made a fort of mud Wink

Unbound

Perhaps it would be wise to assess what "quality" really means to you, and how your idea of quality is reflected in your approach to art. Art is never really finished until you let go of your attachment to it.

I think you already have control over your art and the control is so much so that the art has become a "product" rather than an enjoyable endeavour of self exploration. The "messiness" you are not fond of is actually the messiness within yourself, the chaos you cannot pin down and have perhaps yet learned to appreciate for what it is in itself.

As inspiration I feel motivated to show you one of my "scribbles" which came without any plan.

[Image: 298730_10152063827540585_2133983776_n.jpg]

Fang

Hey Tanner if you have the time and desire, I'd enjoy another reading, let's see if the storm is still out.
I plan to visit Van in Feb or March, you game to meet?

Unbound

(01-08-2014, 07:35 AM)Fang Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Tanner if you have the time and desire, I'd enjoy another reading, let's see if the storm is still out.

Apologies if it seems I have been inattentive here. I have been observing your field since you posted this and I tend to do so for an amount of time before the reading "solidifies" in my mind and I am given the go ahead by my 'higher self' to communicate my findings. I have some thoughts for you which I will share later when I am not at work aha Tongue

(02-01-2014, 02:33 PM)primordial abyss Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to visit Van in Feb or March, you game to meet?

Certainly as long as I have ample notice to arrange as I live on Vancouver Island so it would require a trip out to meet you. I have some other friends you may enjoy making an acquaintance with as well. Smile
I am free to try many things, and I may want to check out the island while out there.
I'll keep in touch.
(01-06-2014, 10:39 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Art is never really finished until you let go of your attachment to it.

Can you elaborate on this? You mean that one should only enjoy the process of making art but after that, one should not come back and enjoy the fact that one has made /owns /... this piece of art (e. g. painting, music composition, book,...)? If you would come back, the piece of art is not finished.

Unbound

I more mean in terms of one's ultimate expectation of the art they are creating. Is it being created for a reason, is there a standard that must be met for one to enjoy and be satisfied with the work?

The saying that everyone is their own toughest critic I think applies here. Rather, I would say that it is about realizing that the art you create externally is really just a reflection of art that is eternally within you. So long as you are not at peace with your work and desire to continue to change it so that it better fits your ideal for it then it is not finished and this may be because there is still some expectation of what it "should" be.

Many children are masters of finishing things because it is easy for them to decide that a project is complete and move on to the next thing. Can you draw a few scribbles on a page and call it finished artwork? Can you put together a jumble of random words and call it a complete poem? Can you twang away on an out of tune guitar and see it as beautiful music?

Art is never really started or finished, I think, in the end, because the whole experience of art is really just the process of the artist unfolding. The art of the incarnated artist begins at birth and ends at death, but even then their creativity may likely extend beyond this in to realms beyond. One can realize that the art is not a thing to be possessed or possessed by but rather is another part of the self to be accepted, or not.

That is my elaboration, anyways aha

You could say perhaps that enjoyment can be found in every part of the process, but it is only when you cease to judge the relative quality of your work that it becomes finished because then it is finished and yet still being begun in every part of its process.

Indeed, you could continue to go back to a piece of art and to work on it, and still have no attachment as to your expectation, and it would still be complete. If you go back because you are not at peace with its current state, then it is not done.

I feel like my words convolute the concept I have in my mind. Basically, you decide when artwork is finished. Letting go of attachment to your work is allowing it to be finished and to be released from your constant creative control and instead allowing spontaneous creativity to work with you. I supposed I am really just decribing one method for working with the idea of art.
(02-05-2014, 05:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I more mean in terms of one's ultimate expectation of the art they are creating. Is it being created for a reason, is there a standard that must be met for one to enjoy and be satisfied with the work?

I like it a lot that you give me such a long answer. =) And it's also funny that your second sentence is the above one because it describes me very well - with probably one exception: when I'm engaged in art. Then it is easy for me to let go and just being spontaneous. In all other cases, I'm my hardest critique and it results in the fact that I'm often mad on myself.

But I agree with almost all you wrote, although "creative control" is an oxymoron for me. Creativity always encompasses a spontaneous element. But I know what you meant with it...
-----------------
I just googled and found this quote of Erich Fromm which fits very well into this: “Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.”

Unbound

I think the idea of creative control is actually very revealing about the nature of the illusion we experience here. As you say it is oxymoronic, however it is exactly that attempt to contain or control spontaneity that leads to pretty much every kind of blockage in the energy field but spontaneity is continuous flow if it is allowed to be what it is. I feel it is much easier to express that as an idea than to actually practice it though aha
(02-06-2014, 04:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ](...) however it is exactly that attempt to contain or control spontaneity that leads to pretty much every kind of blockage in the energy field but spontaneity is continuous flow if it is allowed to be what it is. I feel it is much easier to express that as an idea than to actually practice it though aha

Yes, it is very easy to say "I forgive you/me" or I let go of all" but the doing part is really hard. It's in a way very funny: We know for us that this is an illusion in contrast to many other people. A place that is created so that the infinite creator might experience itself. Nevertheless, the illusion embraces us in every moment and it doesn't become easier to let go with this knowledge.

I had to think on this movie part when I read what you wrote. Describes this also very well:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15