Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Dear Eternal, Best Wishes as you move forward into the next episode.

Unbound

Awe, thanks! Smile I wish you well, as well!

Aloysius

Hi Tanner, I was wondering you could do a "flash reading" for me I'm pretty intrigued the others all looked really cool haha
Also if you could pick up anything about past lives or if you pick up on anything else you think may be of interest that would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your service man.

Unbound

Humm, my flash reading is that I cannot seem to get a flash! You appear to be changing images and forms so quickly that it is not effective to catch a flash of any one form. I suppose that is the reading though! Aha

Aloysius

Lol I suppose that is quite telling. Thanks Tanner, you're very spot on haha.
Talking of psychology in the chat and this came up:

Voluntary Multi-no-personality

And with that in mind. If you could take a whack at reading me right now.

Unbound

I have been observing your field for awhile now, waiting to see what messages will come to me, and now I have received the only real tip so far. Most of the time the message I get from your field is that you are so highly conscious of yourself that there is little that is meaningful for me to "point out" to you.

However, that being said, what just came to me very strongly is that there is still a relationship between yourself and the negative adept you learned from. I do not know anything more on the relevance of this, but it seems this fact was to be brought to your attention.
i'd kill for a flash reading, some past life info, or w/e u're compelled to share!!!

Unbound

Hmm, your flash reading came as a literal flash. I saw a point of light flash outwards and then tons of tiny, smaller light flash like sparkles as it ripples out. A lot like a firework in semi-slow motion, cool stuff! Aha

Oh, the light was very silvery with a pure white core, but there are hints of all the rainbow at the very edges of the flash.
One time when I had opened my 3rd eye, I saw a distorted reality. I saw the American flag pixelated and blocky as it waved in the wind. It looked like an 8-bit video game sprite. Another dreamtime experience aha. Your slow-mo fireworks vision reminded me of this. It was really cool. But the coolest I ever saw was the over-cute cartoon characters on a wall, animated. Then I had to ask Ra to turn down the adorability, as it was becoming too much.
(10-01-2013, 04:06 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, your flash reading came as a literal flash. I saw a point of light flash outwards and then tons of tiny, smaller light flash like sparkles as it ripples out. A lot like a firework in semi-slow motion, cool stuff! Aha

Oh, the light was very silvery with a pure white core, but there are hints of all the rainbow at the very edges of the flash.

holy wow. i love it. thanks very much for sharing, i sincerely appreciate it.
try me?
I would be curious to see what aspect of myself you reflect back at me. Smile

Unbound

I have to say that most of the members of this forum have really potently "flavoured" energy and it is quite intense to interact with many of your fields.

First, to PA, I see a primordial abyss, however, I see it to be full of all sorts of difference kinds of activity. It is like an immense upside down teardrop with the bottom of the wide part dipped in, creating a pool. The shape is all black but has an almost undetectable undertone of violet, purple, blue in deep tones and some colours which I don't think there are human words to describe.

However, it is surrounded by an endlessly misty white space. The activity on the top, in the dip of the wide part, is teeming with life and energy and light, flowing in a circulation which is causing points of light within the larger form to open and appear and be activated by the potentials inherent in the design of the form.

That's it, hope it was as interesting for you to read as for me to see and write it aha

To GR, I still have a continued, consistent vision of you as a crystal humanoid being, tending your "crystal gardens" on a planet made of crystal, of so many hues but there is a pervading tourquoise and aquamarine toning, like from lighting reflecting within the planet and your body itself, with green, orange and yellow highlights with some red and tints of all the other colours around. It has almost a painting kind of feel to it, like pastels but more solid, and deep, rich colours, not pale at all. Very interesting place! Aha

Also, thank you, TS for the opportunity to be of service aha
Thank you Tanner. Before you told me I was golden, radiant light, and that warmed my heart. Especially that I'm a crystaline creature of sorts. You said that a few weeks back if I recall the date correctly.

Unbound

Aha Yes, indeed I did! Maybe you and GentleReckoning were on the same planet aha
I like aquamarine. One of my favorite colors.
I also love glacier blue, or blue ice. That is the color of my character avatar.

Blue Ice
I would be most appreciative for a reading, my friend. Smile

Unbound

That is a beautiful colour, I like it aha

Hmm, my reading for you Marc is that I see an archetype, a craftsman toiling endlessly to perfect the processes of his craft through refinement and finer and finer work and detailing. This takes many forms but I see a blacksmith of sorts whom works his art for the sake of the art alone, learning about the metals and what can be created beyond what is conventional or even practical for the sake of pure beauty and interest of form. He is deeply immersed in his work. Smile
I would love a reading if you would be so kind.
Thank you very much, tanner. That very much resonates with me. The piece I am working on is myself (although that takes many forms). Smile

Unbound

(10-02-2013, 07:14 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I would love a reading if you would be so kind.

Hmm, I see a very steadily changing form, but with a consistency of theme, there is dark somberness to you, but with bright light shining through highlighted motions and forms. In one form, hooded and real, walking the valley of death and in the other, pure light, fantastical and boundless in excitement and joy. Important to remember where your body is aha

(10-02-2013, 08:56 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, tanner. That very much resonates with me. The piece I am working on is myself (although that takes many forms). Smile

Aha I know how you feel!
Much love to you my friend ! Smile
Eternal, that was interesting for sure!
(10-02-2013, 09:08 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-02-2013, 07:14 PM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I would love a reading if you would be so kind.

Hmm, I see a very steadily changing form, but with a consistency of theme, there is dark somberness to you, but with bright light shining through highlighted motions and forms. In one form, hooded and real, walking the valley of death and in the other, pure light, fantastical and boundless in excitement and joy. Important to remember where your body is aha

(10-02-2013, 08:56 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, tanner. That very much resonates with me. The piece I am working on is myself (although that takes many forms). Smile

Aha I know how you feel!

Sounds like crazy opposites very intriguing thanks man.
I've been told by a psychic person that I tend to travel a lot (out of body). Usually these are during daydreams or lapses in consciousness and I don't remember them. It seems like I'm doing some unconscious work without realizing it.
I would appreciate a reading, brother. Smile
Eternal,

Read me as well please (anything, past life or where I'm from, etc) , Smile I posted about 3 months ago but I think you needed some rest back then. I give you permission to scan me as long as it does no harm to you and me.

Thanks ! Smile$

Unbound

Hello friends, I hope you are all well!

The past week or two has been absolutely crazy for me with starting a new job and moving in to a new place with my girlfriend. Alas we will not have our internet hooked up until the 10th sp until then I will be limited in my availability.

I still intend to do your reading, Parsons (although honestly my initial impression is just a lot of rainbowy, "sweet" fruity colours and energy without much to say about it, maybe you should spend some time "blending the flavours"?), and I have sent you a message Xenos.

Stay tuned! Once I have internet at home I will be offering a new kind of service in the form of long distance reiki attunements for those who would like to work with that energy or upgrade/supplement their current use.

Melissa

Tanner, if you have time/energy/internet Wink I'd really appreciate a reading.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15