Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I love you TheEternal. Be well my brother Smile

Unbound

Thank you for your kind words. I got a new job today which relieves a fair amount of pressure from my mind so I should be ready to continue with my readings soon enough.

Much love and light. Smile
(07-04-2013, 12:35 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your kind words. I got a new job today which relieves a fair amount of pressure from my mind so I should be ready to continue with my readings soon enough.

oh wow! congrats!!

financial presures are some of the biggest pressures in life, and cause an untold amount of distortion (namely by closing the red ray input of security in life).

can you hint as to, roughly, the type of industry you are working in? office job? tech support etc?

thanks man. Good to hear your life is getting on track.

peace bro.

Unbound

I am working for a subset of the Cosmic Cleaning principle via dishwashing! Aha

Wow, it didn't hit me until now that washing other people's dishes is a form of service to others. Well, as long as I don't get angry with the people making the dishes aha
I will be washing dishes soon as well, haha.

Unbound

A wonderful way to help clean the planetary field aha

Unbound

Oops, double posted.
(07-04-2013, 03:27 AM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]I am working for a subset of the Cosmic Cleaning principle via dishwashing! Aha

lol @ cosmic cleaning principle. Had me chuckling BigSmile

aha!
Lol, cleaning.

Unbound

Quote:Washing the dishes to wash the dishes

Thirty years ago, when I was still a novice at Tu Hieu Pagoda, washing the dishes was hardly a pleasant task. During the Season of Retreat when all the monks returned to the monastery, two novices had to do all the cooking and wash the dishes for sometimes well over one hundred monks. There was no soap. We had only ashes, rice husks, and coconut husks, and that was all. Cleaning such a high stack of bowls was a chore, especially during the winter when the water was freezing cold. Then you had to heat up a big pot of water before you could do any scrubbing. Nowadays one stands in a kitchen equipped with liquid soap, special scrubpads, and even running hot water which makes it all the more agreeable. It is easier to enjoy washing the dishes now. Anyone can wash them in a hurry, then sit down and enjoy a cup of tea afterwards. I can see a machine for washing clothes, although I wash my own things out by hand, but a dishwashing machine is going just a little too far! While washing the dishes one should only be washing the dishes, which means that while washing the dishes one should be completely aware of the fact that one is washing the dishes. At first glance, that might seem a little silly:

Why put so much stress on a simple thing? But that's precisely the point. The fact that I am standing there and washing these bowls is a following my breath, conscious of my presence, and conscious of my thoughts and actions. There's no way I can be tossed around mindlessly like a bottle slapped here and there on the waves.

http://www.abuddhistlibrary.com/Buddhism...aching.htm

Sometimes, the dishes just need to be washed.

Quote:The Story of Suddhipanthaka

Suddhipanthaka was in the group of people that represents foolishness and dull capacity. His foolishness and dull capacity were the workings of the law of cause and effect. He was also in the group that was diligent in eliminating karmic obstacles.

He was the slowest of the Buddha’s students and had the poorest memory. When he was taught a four-line verse, he could not memorize the lines even after several days of trying to learn them. When he chanted the first line, he forgot the next lines. When he was taught the second line, he forgot the first line.

His elder brother, also a monastic, told him that he was too slow to learn from the Buddha and that he should go home. Suddhipanthaka burst into tears. The Buddha saw this and asked Suddhipanthaka why he was crying. He told the Buddha that his brother wanted him to go home.

The Buddha told him to stay and gave him a broom. He then taught Suddhipanthaka to concentrate on the broom and sweep the floor every day. As he swept, Suddhipanthaka was to repeat just two words, “sweep” and “clean."

Before long, Suddhipanthaka attained enlightenment and arhatship. The other monastics wondered how he had accomplished this. The Buddha said that Suddhipanthaka had been a highly accomplished Dharma master in the previous lifetime. But he always held back when he gave lectures because he was afraid that others would surpass him in their achievement if he taught everything he knew. His slowness in this lifetime was a karmic result of teaching grudgingly.

This is one of my very favorite buddhist stories aha

This was the original version of that story I read and I prefer the wording in this one:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=mKtJccIE...CEMQ6AEwCA
Not saying I disagree with cleaning as spiritual practice. Just laughing at the synchronisity.

Unbound

I just like these stories aha
I had a job as a dishwasher at a vegan raw food restaurant and looking back it was a great job (free vegan lunches and free kombucha were nice), but at the time I was a far more sour and negative minded person and I HATED it (to be honest, the only part I really hated was that I was working the morning shift and had to get up at 5 am, plus I had the weekend shift. All I wanted to do back then was go out and get drunk with my friends but let me tell you, getting up to wash dishes at 5 on a Sunday with a hangover when you went to bed at 3 sucks, ouch). I got my ass fired from that job, but just being there and working with those people (a lot of them were very openly spiritual types) and learning about good food pretty much got me started on taking my spiritual journey seriously.

I really wish I had stayed with that job and taken it seriously, but such is life Smile

Good luck with your new job!

I also used to work as a house cleaner. You get into this zone while cleaning, it's like meditation Tongue
I loved washing dishes. I always quit when they tried to force me to cook.

Unbound

Hello there, everyone, I have been very engaged in the experience of my new job, not having had a real position for about 3 years. It is a brand new experience to me, and one which I have come to realize that there is no difference between the space in which you work and the space in which you do anything else. I have discovered, I feel, why the "service industry" is such a massive opportunity of experience to be experienced by consciousnesses on this planet at this point in time.

Everything is service, and I remember my Dad telling me that most people don't need help thinking and with their own thoughts, they need practical help.

I am washing the dishes to wash the dishes.

Also, although it is enjoyable work, I have decided that I am no longer going to be performing energy readings at this time/space nexus, as Ra might put it. This is because I am somewhat reorienting my approaches to service and require energy to be directed in a different way to achieve what I am visualizing in my mind as to my creative role upon this planet. This service has, I feel, too many opportunities for distortion that I am liable for.

However, I will be continuing my service in two ways, hopefully with more concentrated intention. I will continue to offer healing services in the form of reiki, prayer, chanting and energy transfer which I make use of.

I will also be reawakening my old questions thread, however I will not be channeling anything but myself.

Also, I apologize to those whom I said I would give readings but my guidance is telling me that right now it is more important for me to help teach others to read themselves than to read for them.
So teaching people how to fish rather than giving them, eh?

Tongue

Unbound

You could give millions of fish and yet when they are eaten hunger would reign once again. Teach someone to fish, and they can feed themselves for life.
Do you practice martial arts? Dishwashing is excellent grounds to do practice; every scrub is a block, strike, extrication.

There are many levels to understanding these chores ^^

Unbound

Man, that is what I think about constantly all day is my stance, center of balance, flow of movement, proper use of muscles and lifting, etc, its great training!
TheEternal Wrote:Also, I apologize to those whom I said I would give readings but my guidance is telling me that right now it is more important for me to help teach others to read themselves than to read for them.

Thank you for your help and I think your guides are wise. I have been thinking lately how much more useful it would be if I could just discern my own energies/chakras rather than asking someone else to view them for me, so this change is in synchronicity with me.

TheEternal Wrote:Man, that is what I think about constantly all day is my stance, center of balance, flow of movement, proper use of muscles and lifting, etc, its great training!

I have found working at a call center to be quite helpful in an area I was (and still am to a certain degree) sorely lacking, which was communication and speech skills. I am grateful for receiving the proper catalyst to further my Journey.

Unbound

Actually, constant communication is vital in the kitchen I work because there can be a lot of movement with very little space so I am learning a lot about open, consistent communication.

Brittany

You are just awesome, Bro. You radiate such love in everything you say and do, even when you're not trying.

Unbound

Oh Sis, you are the living end aha Smile
(07-07-2013, 06:16 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]You could give millions of fish and yet when they are eaten hunger would reign once again. Teach someone to fish, and they can feed themselves for life.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, and he overfishes the oceans.

http://ocean.nationalgeographic.com/ocea...erfishing/

[Image: 7nTnr.png]

Edit: Wanted to ask you, inspired by your public choice of names, if Biff Tanner is a relation but upon closer looking its Tannen not Tanner. My apologies for the energetic mix-up.

Unbound

Epic post aha

Okay, I'm gonna do a quick reading for everyone I can find.

Not Sure - You are purpley, bluery greeny red with a dash of golden sprinkles and spiralling draconic and horse forms flowing about in smokestreams about the self, very rad.

Brittany Lynn - You are golden red and surrounded by an enourmous flame, you are the center of an enormous star, the central sun of another galaxy. Blessings and welcome to our realm.

Parsons - You are a rainbow fruitcake of many infinite colours of colours and colours colours, yeah. Tasty, sweet and colourful, clearrrly.

ChickenInSpace - You are a vibrant orange and yellow band of light with a outlining and radiating golden, silver flowing flow of glowing low frequency flowing glow and glowing flowing frequencies of going gold.

AdonaiOne - You are the checkerboard, the charioteer of the chariot card and all around is black and white, yet you are grey, so gray and filled with a deep well of indigo and dark green. There is only blue in your eyes where your soul dwells, I see you there. See if you can see me! Smile I am within you, speak with me, please, within.

BrownEye - You are, well, aptly self-named, for you are all shapes and shades of the earthen rounds of brown matter. Claymaking is your form, you are the clay, and the clay is yours and your master and your child, you are one. Salut.

Spaced - You are also aptly named, a delicate spirit, I shall shake your hand lightly, oh starry clouds in a universe so vast, bright and infinite. Be well, my friend.

Plenums, you are a great fire, a watcher and a gatekeeper like myself, thank you for your presence, which I think sometimes really goes underappreciated, thank you. Blessings.

Also, blessings to you all, more to come.
When one becomes all that is, they become a blackhole. That may not apply to me here, lol. I like grey. Hopefully I can get that darker or lighter.

Lynn has always gotten dark green for me for some reason. Anyways this will be contemplated.

Thank you, my friend.
Interesting description for Lynn.

We were just having a discussion over in the chat about what the saying "The living end" means/reminds us of. And I concluded it reminded me of you calling her "The Butt" so I concluded that Lynn shall henceforth mentally be called The Butt when applicable due to Tanners use of "The living end" and the first association for me.

No verbalization of this shall be required but will be snickered at loudly mentally every time the word "The living end" is used to describe her or said close to her.

That is all. Carry on.

As for me. Good description.

I assume this is not our auras because mine is still pure violet. Heh. Anyways, your perception is just like Lynn's.

Unbound

[Image: MONK1.GIF]

There are many layers to the aura, visually, we see what section or vibration of it we most desire to see, this is how we were able to see our own aura, again and again.
Why do you believe I am limiting my perception?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15