Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(09-23-2014, 08:23 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We have more to say, but we would first recommend the use of this practice: http://themagussign.wordpress.com/2013/0...mic-orbit/ (Microcosmic Orbit)

I have been doing this daily for a few minutes at a time scattered throughout the day. I also do it when I feel an attack coming on, which has thus far been effective. I am having my first one since I started the practice and it seems less intense.

I wonder if you could provide further insight (for entertainment purposes, of course).

Edit: Specifically is there any tenique to ease the event when I start having one? It was definitely less intense but still unpleasant and long in duration. If preventative measures fail, it would be very helpful to have a technique to help it pass.
Thank you for your service, Unbound, I've been catching up on this thread the past few days and enjoying the read.

May I request a scan of my energy system and any blockages when you are free? Feel free to post in this thread if so. Thank you, brother.

Unbound

I apologize deeply for the delay in my responses. I am starting a new job next week and finishing off my last two weeks at my current job. It is a rather transitional time for me, since I also moved at the beginning of September so there is a lot of organization happening. Thank you for your patience and bearing with me. (Hehe Bears)

(10-03-2014, 02:12 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you dearly! I do hope the working was not too taxing of energies. But the thoughts, the healing have been felt, brother.

I would be interested in understanding some of the more unconscious blockages or subtle energy patterns. As these would assist me greatly.

Orbs of light and joy surround ourselves and the workings of this thread =)

The main thing I encountered was a major blockage in the solar plexus. I embody blockages in my mind as "chaos crystals" or crystals with a dissonant structure. I remove these and break them back down in to the raw energy they are, cleanse the energy by cycling it with the Earth and then returning it to the individual. I also then place an "order crystal" where the blockage was which is basically a sort of suture to hold everything together while the person's system adjusts and repairs/updates from the sudden change in energy pattern, it helps to "hold" it in place in the mind and energy field of the individual so there is a higher chance of the healing 'sticking'.

I did this in your solar plexus, all was well after that and natural balancing processes resumed.

(10-09-2014, 10:02 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2014, 08:23 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We have more to say, but we would first recommend the use of this practice: http://themagussign.wordpress.com/2013/0...mic-orbit/ (Microcosmic Orbit)

I have been doing this daily for a few minutes at a time scattered throughout the day. I also do it when I feel an attack coming on, which has thus far been effective. I am having my first one since I started the practice and it seems less intense.

I wonder if you could provide further insight (for entertainment purposes, of course).

Edit: Specifically is there any tenique to ease the event when I start having one? It was definitely less intense but still unpleasant and long in duration. If preventative measures fail, it would be very helpful to have a technique to help it pass.

Breath out very deeply, keep breathing out until you absolutely have to take a breath again and keep doing this (if you start feeling really light-headed then stop or slow down, it needs to be deeply felt, breathing out from your innards but doesn't have to be like blowing out birthday candles) at least a couple or a few times in a row and then let your focus rest upon your breath, try and feel the anxiety within you being "soaked up" by your breath and being breathed out with every out breath.

Also with every in breath you can focus on bringing in calm, relaxation and easing of tension. Out releases, in permeates. The mind can put thoughts in the breath.

Also, I recommend a reading of the Kybalion, I feel it will aid you greatly.

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

(10-09-2014, 12:22 PM)outerheaven Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your service, Unbound, I've been catching up on this thread the past few days and enjoying the read.

May I request a scan of my energy system and any blockages when you are free? Feel free to post in this thread if so. Thank you, brother.

There is nothing needing immediate attention, your natural balancing process is well underway. Attention may be paid to the crown, or more specifically the very highest levels of the indigo just before the violet that it does not become too overactive. You are doing well, but there is always some degree of risk of being "top-heavy". Not a diagnosis, a natural consequence of certain arrangements of your being and personality that you will naturally counter-balance. I say it only to share awareness of the aspect.
(10-10-2014, 01:08 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your patience and bearing with me. (Hehe Bears)
[Image: im-watching-you.jpg]

Unbound

Watching bears?
(10-10-2014, 07:26 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Watching bears?

There is a bear that can talk in the book I'm reading, The Golden Compass.
(10-10-2014, 07:26 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]Watching bears?
[Image: h8C6FE84D]

Unbound

Can't be that interesting, I'm just sittin' on the couch.
I wonder how far I am through this process of my body catching up to my mind? I feel these flares of intense integration(what I have referring to as 'panic attacks') are building towards a crescendo and I wonder approximately how long it will be before I reach that crescendo and how long the overall process will take.

This most recent one was so long(off and on without warning for 18+ hours) that it started tearing at the edges of my sanity. So it would be nice to approximate the light at end of the tunnel at least.

Unbound

It will continue until you fully accept and release the emotions that are locked within you. Have you tried crying, screaming or some physical outlet?
(10-11-2014, 12:37 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]It will continue until you fully accept and release the emotions that are locked within you. Have you tried crying, screaming or some physical outlet?

No... Now that you mention it, I feel as though I have been suppressing that. I am stoic to a fault. Thanks again for the advice.
I need to release emotions as well.

Unbound

(10-11-2014, 03:49 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2014, 12:37 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]It will continue until you fully accept and release the emotions that are locked within you. Have you tried crying, screaming or some physical outlet?

No... Now that you mention it, I feel as though I have been suppressing that. I am stoic to a fault. Thanks again for the advice.

Let yourself be vulnerable my friend, it will help you with this.

Also, I have a similar fault myself aha
Sorry if I am 'spamming' you with this issue... it's just the most challenging catalyst I have had to deal with so far. It hasn't seemed to entirely leave me in the past 4 days. I'm trying to gain as much insight as possible.

After trying the microcosmic orbit thing fairly regularly, I feel like I have narrowed the issue down to some kind of issue with the connection between my 3rd and 4th chakra. I feel like it could just be bleedthrough from issues with my 3rd chakra, but it seems like my discomfort stems from the space between my 3rd and 4th.

Also, am I correct in understanding the root of this problem is a disconnect between my mental and physical bodies? Is my emotional body the translator between my body and my mind?

I feel like I have figured out why my very first one was triggered years ago. I used to go out in my back yard to enjoy my nightly (medical) MJ. I had gotten to the point where I could hold my breath for a very long time to avoid wasting any of it. I was holding my breath when the first one hit me. If I were to compare my body to an animal or a small child, I feel like I lost it's trust because I wasn't providing it with enough vital oxygen. Is this at least part of the reason I am having so much difficulty; that my body doesn't trust my mind/ego to protect it?

Unbound

(10-13-2014, 10:13 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I am 'spamming' you with this issue... it's just the most challenging catalyst I have had to deal with so far. It hasn't seemed to entirely leave me in the past 4 days. I'm trying to gain as much insight as possible.

After trying the microcosmic orbit thing fairly regularly, I feel like I have narrowed the issue down to some kind of issue with the connection between my 3rd and 4th chakra. I feel like it could just be bleedthrough from issues with my 3rd chakra, but it seems like my discomfort stems from the space between my 3rd and 4th.

Also, am I correct in understanding the root of this problem is a disconnect between my mental and physical bodies? Is my emotional body the translator between my body and my mind?

I feel like I have figured out why my very first one was triggered years ago. I used to go out in my back yard to enjoy my nightly (medical) MJ. I had gotten to the point where I could hold my breath for a very long time to avoid wasting any of it. I was holding my breath when the first one hit me. If I were to compare my body to an animal or a small child, I feel like I lost it's trust because I wasn't providing it with enough vital oxygen. Is this at least part of the reason I am having so much difficulty; that my body doesn't trust my mind/ego to protect it?

Take a step back, what is the relationship between the third and fourth? Also, what does your anxiety feel like, as in, what emotion becomes most dominant?
I just don't know what the relationship between the 3rd and 4th would be in this context. Perhaps what I am consciously thinking as loving myself and others with my 3rd chakra (ego) is not matching up with what is truly happening with my 4th chakra? Just stabbing in the dark here.

It is difficult to describe the anxiety, especially when it is at it's most intense... It just feels like I am dying (even though that doesn't really make logical sense to me as I am not consciously afraid of death as I am aware I am merely a dream of my higher self and I will never cease to exist). At it's most intense, I am overcome with a fear of death and just general intense discomfort in the aforementioned area.

Unbound

If you were to visualize what the point of discomfort looks like, how would you see it?
I usually perceive it as an area of discordant orange energy or perhaps a gap in the energy conduit that leads between my 3rd and 4th chakra. My perception on this could be biased by some of the theories I have been toying with to explain this.
Hi Parsons, mind if I step in here and give my unsolicited opinion? No? Well then, here you go!

What is physically located between the 3rd and 4th chakras? Well the liver of course! An important organ no doubt, but one that's often overlooked in modern metaphysically minded (say that three times fast) circles, though it was given much importance in the ancient world and in traditional Chinese medicine.

The function of the liver in the body is to balance the chemistry of the blood and filter toxins, like a sorting house between the digestive and circulatory systems. In Chinese medicine the liver is thought to store blood (the liver usually stores around 10% of the body's blood and is the most blood-rich organ in the body) and play a vital role in the flow/stagnation of Qi in the body. What's more, the flow/stagnation of blood in the liver is thought to have a direct effect on the nervous system, particularly regarding what might be though of as lower ray emotional states (Tension, anger, frustration, suppression, repression and stress). Perhaps then there could be an analogy between the way the liver balances the chemicals entering our body through the digestive system to ensure healthy blood chemistry and the filtering of lower emotional states to ensure the healthy functioning of the nervous system, and maybe just as the liver can retain toxins from the body and become impaired there could be a parallel with storing lower emotional states like stress.

Modern medical science has shown that there is in fact a link between stress and liver function, showing that fear, stress and anxiety reduce the flow of blood through the liver and cause inflammation. In Chinese medicine this is thought to go both ways, i.e. the lowered flow of blood in the liver can effect the mental state and vice versa.

Long story short, I would check up on your liver and try to de-stress yourself as much as possible and contemplate if you are (perhaps unconsciously) holding onto stress.

This is of course just my 2 cents and I don't really claim to know anything Tongue

Unbound

(10-14-2014, 02:07 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I usually perceive it as an area of discordant orange energy or perhaps a gap in the energy conduit that leads between my 3rd and 4th chakra. My perception on this could be biased by some of the theories I have been toying with to explain this.

Bias doesn't matter, use it.

I want you to focus on that orange energy and move that orange energy down in to the 2nd chakra where it "normally" is supposed to be and just keep doing that, while at the same time trying to let your yellow and green centers "shine through" the fog of orange, continuously returning the orange to its "native" space of vibration.
Spaced, thank you, you have put a puzzle piece together with this that I hadn't mentioned here. Often when I feel like this, it will feel like my veins are pumping battery acid and it feels like my blood is toxic. I've done numerous bloodtests during or just after the 'panic attacks' and that literally isn't the case, but that is extremely important insight to me metaphysically.

Tanner, I will try that... That seems like very good advice.

Unbound

(10-14-2014, 07:49 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Spaced, thank you, you have put a puzzle piece together with this that I hadn't mentioned here. Often when I feel like this, it will feel like my veins are pumping battery acid and it feels like my blood is toxic. I've done numerous bloodtests during or just after the 'panic attacks' and that literally isn't the case, but that is extremely important insight to me metaphysically.

Tanner, I will try that... That seems like very good advice.

How are you doing?
I am doing much better, thank you. If I use a combination of several of the methods you suggested and my own methods of coping, I am able to stop the 'panic attack' before it actually becomes one. In particular, it helps me to think 'why this is happening' (a disconnect between my body and my mind).
I'm doing excellent, but I still can't figure out what this cliff of faith I'm supposed to jump from out of faith means. I'm standing at the edge of something you mentioned before. Just don't know what to do.

Unbound

(11-07-2014, 01:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm doing excellent, but I still can't figure out what this cliff of faith I'm supposed to jump from out of faith means. I'm standing at the edge of something you mentioned before. Just don't know what to do.

Trust me, when you get to it, you'll know it. For now, just keep on walkin'.

(11-07-2014, 07:17 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I am doing much better, thank you. If I use a combination of several of the methods you suggested and my own methods of coping, I am able to stop the 'panic attack' before it actually becomes one. In particular, it helps me to think 'why this is happening' (a disconnect between my body and my mind).

Excellent. Smile
(10-14-2014, 04:30 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I just don't know what the relationship between the 3rd and 4th would be in this context. Perhaps what I am consciously thinking as loving myself and others with my 3rd chakra (ego) is not matching up with what is truly happening with my 4th chakra? Just stabbing in the dark here.

It is difficult to describe the anxiety, especially when it is at it's most intense... It just feels like I am dying (even though that doesn't really make logical sense to me as I am not consciously afraid of death as I am aware I am merely a dream of my higher self and I will never cease to exist). At it's most intense, I am overcome with a fear of death and just general intense discomfort in the aforementioned area.

Random thoughts:

1.) I like your idea of different "parts" or selves inside yourself trying to negotiate and run the show together. That idea is also being studied in certain Psychology circles today. Also a lot about it in Jane Roberts material.

2.) Fear of death - everyone has it. At one time back in the day when I experimented briefly with psychedelics I learned that what I really feared most was endless, unremitting loneliness. Since that time I have gradually been learning to connect with the other parts of my universe, for example, actually listening to other people, actually seeing them, actually feeling appreciation for the ways they touch my life, even for the differences and oppositions. Actually looking at and listening to trees and birds (not just "thinking about" them), etc.
(09-22-2014, 03:57 AM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]There is resistance within you that is being broken down in an ongoing process of 'initiation' and each layer you are experiencing a flaring of all blockages within your body and field. It is somewhat difficult to describe but there are portions of yourself that have been the same way for a long time but now with all of your efforts towards self-transformation these aspects need to be broken away. As all things have analog between body and mind, there are physical aspects of the release which correspond with the changes occurring in your mind. Your body does not yet know how to handle the charges that are coming through you, but they will with time.

Its been several months now since this process started. The most uncomfortable part of this process was back in early October where I had several intense 'panic attacks' over 4 days. I thought I had entirely moved past the really intense part of this where I have a full blown 'panic attack' and only felt some mild/moderate anxiety occasionally, but I did have a pretty intense one yesterday.

Re-reading this, I am curious if you could do a checkup to see how I have been progressing with this 'initiation'?

Unbound

Two things, first, have you explored all possible physiological possibilities? Second, have you accessed your emotions and expressed them physically?
I have several physiological 'triggers' which I have identified. One is upper back pain almost perfectly in line with my heart chakra. The second is having heartburn which tends to center on my solar plexus. I also have secondary trigger of having a cold on top of my other physical issues.

All of my triggers seem to be an extreme disconnect with feeling my body. For instance, I will go hours and even start having an attack before I notice my back hurts at all. I only notice it hurts when I manually focus on the area, then I realize it has been in pain for awhile. As for my stomach, I often won't be able to tell if I'm hungry or sick to my stomach.

What's weird is I don't feel 'numb' in any other part of my body. Actually, the problem areas aren't numb to other sensations either, just those specific ones.

I have been able to access my emotions more easily regarding all aspects of life... except this. I can't seem to make myself cry when having one despite my trying to tap into the emotion of release. I guess I can try yelling or punching a pillow but I have trouble taking myself seriously when doing something like that.

Unbound

Why is it difficult to take yourself seriously that way?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15