Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Assuming fear doesn't completely paralyze you in social situations: social awareness and social skills can be developed through trial and error practice by just going out there and socializing. Using compartmentaliazble groups through something like meetup.com rather than work circles is best, cause if you do something really crazy you can easily press the reset button.

It is definitely helpful to have done the requisite red/ orange work else you're also going to be thrust into that sort of catalyst as well in these situations.

Another important realization I think for yellow ray stuff is to learn social skills but also learn them in such a way that your personality shines through. I like to think of it that everyone has an intersection of true personality traits and interests that are genuinely enjoyed and valued socially by groups. Once you learn the basic yellow ray skills, it's about finding the intersection of things you and others both enjoy in social situations and bringing about that interaction. However remote it might seem, there is going to be an intersection between your true personality&interests and another's personality&interests, and usually this varies based on type of people. Experience will help you with this.

For example, personality wise, the topics of interest when I talk to an environmentalist varies than when I talk to ex military. Similarly, personality wise I'm usually a bit more sappy-hippy with environmental types and usually a bit more crude with military types. They are all true aspects of my personality and interests that come out to play depending on who I'm talking to.

Yellow ray stuff can actually get pretty complex and I encourage everyone to go out there and do it. Probably the hardest ray to develop alone is yellow ray. So it's definitely worth it.

Unbound

(09-02-2014, 04:45 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]We are now able to offer you another unbinding, you have maintained the balance of the previous unbinding well and minimal balance is still achieved.

i think i missed to reply to this ,permission granted Unbound let the ship sail in the known and unknown....

It is done.

(09-02-2014, 06:55 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2014, 02:24 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]It appears to me that the working I started with you has not yet been complete, there is a process going on in the 'background'. I am able to do some work on your field.

Go right ahead. Smile

It is done.
Is there anything you/I can do in preparation for tomorrow? pm me pleasee Smile
I would much appreciate a 'checkup' to see how well I've been able keep my third eye clear and also how well I've been able to reduce focus on my solar plexus (related to the panic attacks).

I'm happy to report that physically, I have no dizziness associated with the third eye issue. My panic attacks have very significantly lessened but not disappeared all together.

Thanks so much for your help in general. BigSmile
Is it the planets, the sun, the Earth's energy that causes one's mood to go up and down several times a day? Or is that just catalyst sent from the Logos? Am I choosing my own catalyst?
I would very much appreciate a checkup as well.

Unbound

(09-10-2014, 06:17 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I would much appreciate a 'checkup' to see how well I've been able keep my third eye clear and also how well I've been able to reduce focus on my solar plexus (related to the panic attacks).

I'm happy to report that physically, I have no dizziness associated with the third eye issue. My panic attacks have very significantly lessened but not disappeared all together.

Thanks so much for your help in general. BigSmile

Each day after sleeping we wake up with a new charge in our body that is the result of our "unconscious" explorations in sleep that will need to be absorbed. What you can try is imagining or visualizing what you feel to be any excess energy in your body flowing inwards towards the seven major centers and being absorbed or sucked in to their very center points.

One way to visualize this is like water being sucked down a drain by natural vacuum, but you can also speed up the process by willfully speeding up the visualization. That is you may imagine a large amount of water being drained very, very quickly. Always keep in mind that energy follows thought and the mind and body are analogous to eachother so whatever you do in one is mirrored in the other.

(09-10-2014, 07:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the planets, the sun, the Earth's energy that causes one's mood to go up and down several times a day? Or is that just catalyst sent from the Logos? Am I choosing my own catalyst?

This is a little confused. There is a constantly shifting background vibration or energy which goes through phases such as how the moon shifts and moves vibrationally according to the phase it is in. The background vibration is elemental in that it switches between various phases of elements also known as the tattwas. We ourselves also have a rhythm of these changing tattwas and are able to affect them in ourselves.

Therefore, sometimes the background radiation is more firey in its element, or perhaps more water-like, or air-like, it cycles. We in our natural state of vibrations thus interact with the environmental tattwas according to the biases of our own elements. Thus, someone who is a fire element may experience difficulties when the environmental tattwa is thus in the water element. This can be experienced as a dampening of the natural energy of the individual as their natural vital energy is depleted attempting to compensate for the conflicting energies.

The key, then, is to learn to perceive what the environmental element is and then figure out how you can balance your own element with that element. According to the tattwas there are 25 blended tattwas which are basically the five elements times the five elements (earth, air, water, fire, spirit/akasha). One way is to simply change your own element to the environmental one, but sometimes it can be more beneficial to one's current activities to utilize a blend.

The breath is what brings the energy, the prana of the tattwas in to the body and is the means by which the tattwa can be changed within the self.7

In otherwords, to shorten my answer, the many shifting moods are the result of a kaleidoscope of conditions (including all the things you have asked) in which sometimes external conditions are more favorable to your natural internal conditions, and other times they are not. Learning to recognize when they are and when they are not, and what drives you in each is the key to learning to make productive use of your "bad" times.

(09-11-2014, 07:35 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I would very much appreciate a checkup as well.

You are doing well, we are able to offer you an unbinding at this time. There is some difficulty in your throat chakra, but we can also resolve this in the unbinding process if you wish us to proceed.
Please do so.

Unbound

We shall proceed.

Unbound

It is done.
(09-03-2014, 10:51 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Using compartmentaliazble groups through something like meetup.com rather than work circles is best, cause if you do something really crazy you can easily press the reset button.

I am now imagining xise doing something 'really crazy' Smile

Unbound

If you're lucky you'll get the group where everyone is really crazy.
I'm crazy but I don't show it.

Unbound

I wear my crazy like a uniform aha
My mom thinks I'm crazy though. I often disobey her out of frustration.

Unbound

If you ask me your Mom has a fair bit of crazy going on herself.
Ahhh you guys are awesome. Why can't I meet people like you in person? Heheh BigSmile

Unbound

We'll all have that teleporting thing down in no time.
I request your services again, my friend. My panic attacks have moved up into a new level of severity and frequency. I now feel like they originate from my chest. I feel a indescribable crushing terror from that region, although, to be honest its difficult to tell where they originate. I have been to the ER twice in the past few weeks.

I can find no common trigger for the panic attacks other than a shortness of breath and/or tachycardia just prior.

Last night I had the worst one so far. I was completely asleep when it felt like a beam of pure energy hit me square in my chest. Unfourtuantly I have been unable to remember the associated dream. It wasn't unpleasant in of itself, but it woke me up and started a panic attack that lasted over an hour and twenty minutes, my longest yet.

I eventually had to wake my wife up at 4:30 in the morning and had her drive me to the ER. They ran their usual tests including a chest xray and found nothing, although they referred me to a cardiologist.

It has gotten to the point where I'm having difficulty functioning. There is no escape since its not triggered by my environment and because the as-needed panic attack drug doesn't help.They seem to come on randomly. Now I am somewhat afraid to sleep due to last night's attack.

Is it possible this is pychic attack? I would appreciate further insight into the root cause of this.

Unbound

Mm, well since you have pursued medical assistance and you are aware that I cannot offer any "professional" help or advice I can give you my reading for 'entertainment'.

There is resistance within you that is being broken down in an ongoing process of 'initiation' and each layer you are experiencing a flaring of all blockages within your body and field. It is somewhat difficult to describe but there are portions of yourself that have been the same way for a long time but now with all of your efforts towards self-transformation these aspects need to be broken away. As all things have analog between body and mind, there are physical aspects of the release which correspond with the changes occurring in your mind. Your body does not yet know how to handle the charges that are coming through you, but they will with time.

Do you know or practice any breathing exercises?

The thought is to "breath in to your head" or to help your emotions with the strength of your mind, but that may not quite describe what I am seeing.
Disclaimer: everything I am discussing regarding this is for entertainment purposes only.

I had an interesting visualization when you described the difference between my body and my mind. Since there is a difference, it becomes exactly like electrical difference, and arcing/lightning occurs when the difference is great enough. Is that what I experienced when I felt that beam of energy hit my chest?

No, I don't currently practice any breathing exercise. I used to practice a breathing exercise of throat friction which activates my third eye, but I didn't think that would help with this process (although I am shooting in the dark on that one). Any suggestions of breath techniques would be most... entertaining. Tongue

Also, to help this process along, could I set aside a specific daily meditation to regulate this integration of body with mind? That way I'm not terrified of it randomly happening throughout the day. If so, I would also find it entertaining if you suggested any technique related to that. Is that what you meant by '"breath in to your head" or to help your emotions with the strength of your mind'? If so, could you possibly rephrase that a bit if possible? Following my lightning analogy, could I 'close the circuit' in a controlled fashion to lessen the jolt of the lightning?

Thanks, you are a master entertainer. You should be in the entertainment industry. BigSmile

PS: Could the increase in severity of this be caused by the unbinding you performed?

Unbound

We have more to say, but we would first recommend the use of this practice: http://themagussign.wordpress.com/2013/0...mic-orbit/ (Microcosmic Orbit)
Tanner, I see myself in dire need of energetic assistance. And I have been calling and learning from the other energetic distortions/blockages in this thread - which have allowed me to face my suffering and gather awareness.

The mind inhibits and begins to shut down throughout the day - almost nullifying my energy to begin again a healing path.
I understand I have partially chosen this place and this makes me feel more uncomfortable - given my sincere efforts to lift myself. I succeed at times and feel a very healing pressure/presence in my third eye and all the world seems availed of a great fog.

For nearly 50 days I have been battling/surrendering/loving/accepting/feeling most intimately this great shadow self. Her kisses of shadow love.

I write this because I am struggling for what seems my life right now - or a very old portion of myself I am very ready to release.

Additionally nearly every time I begin to slip out of consciousness (falling asleep) I feel a heavy, heavy life threatening energy enter my energetic/physical body through the heart center; through the sacral/solar plexus - preventing me from surrendering myself completely to the productive use of sleeping- I love and I give the light of awareness to these most painful areas. Although there is still a trauma with the energetic sensitivity of mind.

Blessings to all reading this and love/light to all! All of you are with such courage to attempt a balance with such loving contentiousness.

Unbound

(09-23-2014, 09:11 PM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Tanner, I see myself in dire need of energetic assistance. And I have been calling and learning from the other energetic distortions/blockages in this thread - which have allowed me to face my suffering and gather awareness.

The mind inhibits and begins to shut down throughout the day - almost nullifying my energy to begin again a healing path.
I understand I have partially chosen this place and this makes me feel more uncomfortable - given my sincere efforts to lift myself. I succeed at times and feel a very healing pressure/presence in my third eye and all the world seems availed of a great fog.

For nearly 50 days I have been battling/surrendering/loving/accepting/feeling most intimately this great shadow self. Her kisses of shadow love.

I write this because I am struggling for what seems my life right now - or a very old portion of myself I am very ready to release.

Additionally nearly every time I begin to slip out of consciousness (falling asleep) I feel a heavy, heavy life threatening energy enter my energetic/physical body through the heart center; through the sacral/solar plexus - preventing me from surrendering myself completely to the productive use of sleeping- I love and I give the light of awareness to these most painful areas. Although there is still a trauma with the energetic sensitivity of mind.

Blessings to all reading this and love/light to all! All of you are with such courage to attempt a balance with such loving contentiousness.

We would recommend a technique in which you look in to the eyes of yourself as your shadow self. The shadow self often dwells around and behind us as a presence when it is not yet integrated. Feel around you and see if you can feel the presence of your shadow self. See what you look like as that dark self, and see it to its end. See yourself as a master of the dark self, able to be it just as much as your light.

The key to accepting the dark self, the shadow, is to allow its power to be part of who and what you are, while maintaining the awareness of your choice in each moment.

Look in to the eyes of your dark self and allow yourself to become it. Then, do the same for your light self and see how you are the balance, the fulcrum between the two, that which uses the power of each. Seeing both your dark and light self, allow yourself to become them both simultaneously and blend and transmute in to one complete self that is neither dark nor light, but one.

I am able to offer you some energetic support and some assistance in clearing the blockage of your mid-section on top of this technique, if you wish it.
Permission is more than welcome. As such may you learn much of yourself as our shadows integrate toward a mutual healing.

I have discovered focus of the wounding of the eyes has assisted my understanding. As this wounding begs for a more complete integration. I shall breathe the heart awareness through here.

L/L

Unbound

We are working, it is ongoing, we shall inform you of completion.
(09-23-2014, 08:23 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We have more to say, but we would first recommend the use of this practice: http://themagussign.wordpress.com/2013/0...mic-orbit/ (Microcosmic Orbit)

I have started doing this daily, although its only been a couple of days. It's really early to say, but the number of times I felt a panic attack start has been severely reduced since then.

Unbound

(09-25-2014, 01:56 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2014, 08:23 PM)Unbound Wrote: [ -> ]We have more to say, but we would first recommend the use of this practice: http://themagussign.wordpress.com/2013/0...mic-orbit/ (Microcosmic Orbit)

I have started doing this daily, although its only been a couple of days. It's really early to say, but the number of times I felt a panic attack start has been severely reduced since then.

Continue with this practice, we feel it is assisting stability and distribution of energy. Each energy center is a transformer and a capacitor thus each center is only able to transform and hold capacity for a finite amount of energy. Each energy center is is charged naturally from the base upwards, red to violet, by the natural flow of energy from the Creator entering from the base of the field. It is given a second charge by the influx and call of energy in from the crown, the violet to red flow.

Energetic homeostasis or equilibrium in the body requires a balance between these two in that that which is called in through the crown cannot exceed the established flow from the feet else the energy center attempts to make use of the excess energy in erratic, subconscious ways.

The use of such a practice as the Microcosmic Orbit is to "cut a path" or impress a circulation, like water cuts a canyon, in to the auric field which will then naturally created a balanced flow through even distribution of energy between the centers, balancing the flow of incoming energies from the crown down the front of the body and the flow of the energies from the feet up the back.

This will also increase one's awareness of where energy is concentrating in the body and where it tends to be charged more one way or the other. What you are experiencing as "panic attacks" is, in our understanding, your system attempting to utilize and balance the difference in energy that is entering it through feet and crown.

Also, to those amazing souls who have donated I thank you eternally and with endless love, I will put all these funds towards a life of greater and greater service (with perhaps a little bit of enjoyment in there for myself every now and again).

Unbound

(09-24-2014, 09:41 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Permission is more than welcome. As such may you learn much of yourself as our shadows integrate toward a mutual healing.

I have discovered focus of the wounding of the eyes has assisted my understanding. As this wounding begs for a more complete integration. I shall breathe the heart awareness through here.

L/L

We are done the working now.
Thank you dearly! I do hope the working was not too taxing of energies. But the thoughts, the healing have been felt, brother.

I would be interested in understanding some of the more unconscious blockages or subtle energy patterns. As these would assist me greatly.

Orbs of light and joy surround ourselves and the workings of this thread =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15