Bring4th

Full Version: Eternal Services - Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Unbound

I relinquish whatever control I may have had to the winds, farewell all.

Melissa

Farewell? Does that mean you're leaving? Sad

Unbound

I will still be available via PM, but I will no longer be posting, I am exhausted. This place is heavy and I no longer feel like my input is of any use. I apologize to any who may feel otherwise, I will try to regain my confidence and return but right now I feel no purpose in my words.

Actually, you know what, I have a better idea. Thanks, Melissa. <3 If you ever doubt why you are here, know you have the capacity to inspire by even your mere presence, think well on that.

Melissa

Talking about synchronicity! I've been full of doubts lately, so thank you for such a wonderful compliment Tanner. Something to think about indeed. From what I've seen there are many people here (including me) who greatly appreciate your input. You've taught me a lot about the importance of laughter, even in the midst of emotional turmoil. For that I can't thank you enough. Much love to you Heart Take care.
DEar Tanner,
Sending you good wishes.
I appreciate every time you cheered me with a comment or even with a "like." Those little things mean a lot.
(02-13-2014, 06:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]I will still be available via PM, but I will no longer be posting, I am exhausted. This place is heavy and I no longer feel like my input is of any use. I apologize to any who may feel otherwise, I will try to regain my confidence and return but right now I feel no purpose in my words.
[Image: 25544401.jpg]
apology accepted
later gator
<3
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyOIk5bCBtYbJ6GsuFL2t...-HoyQI0xHg]

bye Tanner ,hoping for your quick return,
I hope you find solace as indeed the winds are whipping up quiet the energetic storm as of late.
Uhm... Didn't he change his mind?

(02-13-2014, 06:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you know what, I have a better idea. Thanks, Melissa. <3 If you ever doubt why you are here, know you have the capacity to inspire by even your mere presence, think well on that.
I'm not sure whether that means he changed his mind or not. Either way, I can definitely understand feeling heaviness in the forums and I think it is good to sometimes take a break. I hope you are not absent for long Tanner, I think your viewpoint offers a lot of insight and discussion, and your participation offers a type of balance to discussions.
LOL yeah, u're right, he did

he's still posting but is no longer doing readings. rite tanner? eternal services closed...i mean undergoing renovation

(02-13-2014, 08:56 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm... Didn't he change his mind?

(02-13-2014, 06:01 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, you know what, I have a better idea. Thanks, Melissa. <3 If you ever doubt why you are here, know you have the capacity to inspire by even your mere presence, think well on that.

Unbound

-Redacted-

Unbound

-Flips Open Sign-
Alright, I'll have a stab at flexing your psychic faculties, as it were.

1. What do I need to 'know' at this time? What do I need to work on and address?

2. What does a scan of my being at present say to you? In other words what 'impression' do you get?

Thanks!
How can I make more of my unconscious, conscious?
How can I better peek through the veil?
Not just observe beyond the veil, but feel it as well.
Heart Heart Heart
(07-07-2014, 06:14 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Heart Heart Heart

Indeed, much Heart and :idea:

Unbound

(07-07-2014, 05:34 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, I'll have a stab at flexing your psychic faculties, as it were.

1. What do I need to 'know' at this time? What do I need to work on and address?

2. What does a scan of my being at present say to you? In other words what 'impression' do you get?

Thanks!

Apprehension of and at yourself is both your challenge and your lesson at the moment. Absolving yourself from your fears is a tool towards meeting yourself 'at the center where your inner and your outer self meet'.

It appears you are at a point where you are ready to unify the two aspects of yourself, inner and outer, your inner philosophy, perceptions and power, and your outer love, wisdom and capacity in to a energized force capable of fueling your most deeply conspired plans. You may have already started this process.

There appears to be some need for a commitment although I am not sure what to, perhaps to a mode of practice, an ideal or a pathway, you will know this I am sure. This will concentrate and make concrete the pathways of energy required to increasingly make your potential self kinetic; without overloading you. You are likely aware of what this is.

Otherwise you are on a good path, you are following your life path with a fair amount of harmony (although it may not always seem that way) but remember there is still more to be done and don't forget all that you have accomplished.

There is much love for you, on this world and beyond. Take care of yourself, especially when others are not there to. Rest when you need to rest, eat when you need to eat. Be careful of what is true within you, it is precious, delicate and pure. Blessings to you.

(07-07-2014, 05:46 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]How can I make more of my unconscious, conscious?
How can I better peek through the veil?
Not just observe beyond the veil, but feel it as well.

For you, my friend, you need to take a careful examination and catalog of your fears and biases to see why your mind works in the way it does. There are things you have not told yourself that are only just outside of your perception but because they lie in areas where you are not comfortable they are currently clouded by fears.

You must become comfortable with your mind and realize that all that you see there is an image, a reflection, an illusion. What you see in your mind's eye is a communication from yourself to yourself, or from another to yourself but always translated through your own symbolic imagery.

I told you before that you should maybe step outside your comfort zone and I realize I don't really mean that in terms of behavior but in terms of outside your normally patterned thinking. It isn't about going way out or to extreme, just small explorations in to the areas of your mind which you are still uncertain or fearful of, hopefully claiming them as your own.

If you find dark scenarios, remember you are the Creator and you have the power to bring balance to any situation you perceive in your mind. Use your creative will.
Oh! I love this \o/.

I know I'm a perpetual asker but... what can you see in my life stream?

Is there anything I should know or do at this time?
(07-08-2014, 04:47 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Apprehension of and at yourself is both your challenge and your lesson at the moment. Absolving yourself from your fears is a tool towards meeting yourself 'at the center where your inner and your outer self meet'.

It appears you are at a point where you are ready to unify the two aspects of yourself, inner and outer, your inner philosophy, perceptions and power, and your outer love, wisdom and capacity in to a energized force capable of fueling your most deeply conspired plans. You may have already started this process.

There appears to be some need for a commitment although I am not sure what to, perhaps to a mode of practice, an ideal or a pathway, you will know this I am sure. This will concentrate and make concrete the pathways of energy required to increasingly make your potential self kinetic; without overloading you. You are likely aware of what this is.

Otherwise you are on a good path, you are following your life path with a fair amount of harmony (although it may not always seem that way) but remember there is still more to be done and don't forget all that you have accomplished.

There is much love for you, on this world and beyond. Take care of yourself, especially when others are not there to. Rest when you need to rest, eat when you need to eat. Be careful of what is true within you, it is precious, delicate and pure. Blessings to you.

Thanks Tanner, much appreciated. Pretty right on I'd say.

The 'commitment' issue is a challenge I'm working through at the moment. The same thing was picked up by another reader. It relates to a lack of commitment to the more seemingly 'mundane' yet vital portions of physical existence, or in other words a stable Job/financial security, and grounding in that respect. There's also a challenge in the general sense in that I tend to procrastinate and put off things that need to be done. My perfectionist nature tends to see a whole load of variables and I can clearly see what has to be done, but can result in being overwhelmed to an extent. I pretty much need to take more of a 'less think and more do' approach.

There's certainly a reason for that challenge that I'm making headway with though. Once I get that nailed down I should see things accelerate as the commitment ethic will be one that is necessary for what I need to do.
I've got some personal questions I'd like to ask.

1. What is the meaning of the panther power animal that has been brought to my awareness?

2. I feel and have felt for a long time that I have a certain gift to bring to this lifetime. I can't help but feel frustrated and not knowing consciously what it is. Does anything come to you in this regard?

3. Is there anything I can do to help open my heart?

Always appreciate your feedback, a drifting garden rake.

Unbound

(07-08-2014, 09:48 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some personal questions I'd like to ask.

1. What is the meaning of the panther power animal that has been brought to my awareness?

2. I feel and have felt for a long time that I have a certain gift to bring to this lifetime. I can't help but feel frustrated and not knowing consciously what it is. Does anything come to you in this regard?

Well, for one you said it, power. Panther represents power in a controlled, balanced and acute state. It is power focused towards a goal, a purpose yet it is also cunning, intelligence and a great hunter. Yet, like all cats, the panther has the same social tendencies and parental feelings that speak of compassion and loving. The panther is exotic and wild, but also speaks to something primal, natural within us.

I will tell you of your gifts in an indirect way. You are standing with them already, piled about you in a mismatched fashion. Look at your talents, your skills, your interests, the raw materials are all but available to you, budding Alchemist. You must make use of yourself, churn yourself, for you are the First Matter, the Azoth which is turned ultimately in to the gold, the light, the purity of consciousness. Take all that you are and fuse it together in to one concentrated being of power, nobility, love, compassion and even a little bit of pride, embrace the wholeness of your capacity. You know what you are here to do, what you need to do is stop telling yourself that you have no idea what you are doing.

As for your heart, love yourself, my friend, and realize that the quickest way to the hearts of others is through your own. Much love to you, my friend, blessings.
Thanks Tanner!

Unbound

(07-08-2014, 06:16 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! I love this \o/.

My friend, you need to do something. I don't mean you need to occupy yourself with activities, I mean you need to concentrate yourself towards a particular purpose that will carry you in to the next phase of your own self-awareness. There is a path waiting to be walked but you perhaps have not recognized yourself at the crossroads.

(07-08-2014, 06:37 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tanner!
Much love to you, my friend.

Unbound

(07-08-2014, 08:15 AM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 04:47 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]Apprehension of and at yourself is both your challenge and your lesson at the moment. Absolving yourself from your fears is a tool towards meeting yourself 'at the center where your inner and your outer self meet'.

Thanks Tanner, much appreciated. Pretty right on I'd say.

The 'commitment' issue is a challenge I'm working through at the moment. The same thing was picked up by another reader. It relates to a lack of commitment to the more seemingly 'mundane' yet vital portions of physical existence, or in other words a stable Job/financial security, and grounding in that respect. There's also a challenge in the general sense in that I tend to procrastinate and put off things that need to be done. My perfectionist nature tends to see a whole load of variables and I can clearly see what has to be done, but can result in being overwhelmed to an extent. I pretty much need to take more of a 'less think and more do' approach.

There's certainly a reason for that challenge that I'm making headway with though. Once I get that nailed down I should see things accelerate as the commitment ethic will be one that is necessary for what I need to do.

I know all too well what you mean, my friend aha
What's happening to me?
(07-08-2014, 08:59 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 06:16 AM)ChickenInSpace Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! I love this \o/.

My friend, you need to do something. I don't mean you need to occupy yourself with activities, I mean you need to concentrate yourself towards a particular purpose that will carry you in to the next phase of your own self-awareness. There is a path waiting to be walked but you perhaps have not recognized yourself at the crossroads.

I feel fairly purposeless and really don't know how to fix that. Perhaps I haven't recognized myself at a particular crossroads; it feels like I've been at crossroads all the time for as long as I can remember so one feels the same as the other - continuous.

If you have any sound advice, feel free to PM me.
i would appriciate a reading :idea:
(07-08-2014, 03:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 09:48 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some personal questions I'd like to ask.

Well, for one you said it, power. Panther represents power in a controlled, balanced and acute state. It is power focused towards a goal, a purpose yet it is also cunning, intelligence and a great hunter. Yet, like all cats, the panther has the same social tendencies and parental feelings that speak of compassion and loving. The panther is exotic and wild, but also speaks to something primal, natural within us.

I will tell you of your gifts in an indirect way. You are standing with them already, piled about you in a mismatched fashion. Look at your talents, your skills, your interests, the raw materials are all but available to you, budding Alchemist. You must make use of yourself, churn yourself, for you are the First Matter, the Azoth which is turned ultimately in to the gold, the light, the purity of consciousness. Take all that you are and fuse it together in to one concentrated being of power, nobility, love, compassion and even a little bit of pride, embrace the wholeness of your capacity. You know what you are here to do, what you need to do is stop telling yourself that you have no idea what you are doing.

As for your heart, love yourself, my friend, and realize that the quickest way to the hearts of others is through your own. Much love to you, my friend, blessings.

Before I posted I realized I didn't know what to ask. Which made me realize the two aspects of the service you offer on this page. One your actual comments for people and secondly you the opportunity to realize the floating questions in my mind.
Thanks again, Tanner.

Unbound

(07-09-2014, 07:14 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-08-2014, 03:07 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]

Before I posted I realized I didn't know what to ask. Which made me realize the two aspects of the service you offer on this page. One your actual comments for people and secondly you the opportunity to realize the floating questions in my mind.
Thanks again, Tanner.

Thanks to you, my friend, for without your questions I would have no enjoyment of the experience that is answering and questioning in turn. Smile

(07-09-2014, 02:42 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]What's happening to me?

I checked your field yesterday and couldn't really lock down a reading but this morning yields that it appears some old things in your system, that you may not even be fully conscious of, are starting to bubble up and try to push to the surface. There is pain there that is deeply soaked in to the roots of your mind and body and you are holding on to it, identifying with it, considering it as yourself.

It is suggested to me that you should perhaps find a healer whom you can work with in person for releasing deep emotional blockages as I do not feel long-distance work would be sufficiently personal, although I will certainly do as much as I am able if you so request it. Seek someone you trust and indeed perhaps look at what your attitudes and feelings towards 'trust' truly are. I get the sense that this blockage pertains to a feeling of trust towards both self and other self but it is very deep, somewhat buried in some ways (although it may be conscious for you), down in the root chakra but also ingrained in the sacral. Eventually, and it seems like the time is coming up, this energy will become "loud" enough that it will demand your attention and it will manifest as many experiences which may shake your very trust and faith in your being. Perhaps this is already happening.

Try to slow down a little bit, really take a look at the environment you are in, and at your own internal environment, and most importantly, let yourself rest, relax even, give yourself room to breathe and to really get a grasp on your situation, then from there you can discern more clearly what it is you are experiencing.

(07-09-2014, 05:00 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]i would appriciate a reading :idea:

I actually don't get much for you, although I feel a lot of light and love emanating from your field. I feel you are in a continuous process of building and that shall continue as such for now. I feel there may be some underlying confusion, perhaps as to identity or origins, but know that these questions will be resolved as the work you are coming to do reveals its fruits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15