Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sylar Tongue

Brittany

I guess that makes sense, even though I haven't watched that show in a good while. At least I wasn't splitting people's head open with telekinesis. LOL.

Brittany

I had a strange dream last night that I was doing marijuana. I've never done it in real life, so I have no idea if the experience was accurate. In fact, I've never smoked anything and don't know how to roll a joint, so I was just eating it out of a bag. Lol. I ended up staring into this container of dog food and thinking there were ice cubes in there. My mom walked by and was like "uh, no, no ice cubes..." looking at me like I was high (well, I was). I suddenly realized I had been staring at this dog food for hours. I started hearing trance music playing in my head. It was a sort of nice feeling, but I also felt really jittery and kind of paranoid. Later my mom found my pot and I was expecting her to freak out, but she said "well, I really can't say anything because I've tried it, too." I was like OMG! WTF?

There was also this part where I woke up late for school (I was back in high school?), and I was so late that I just decided to skip. I ended up going to this sidewalk sale, and they had all these really shiny, unusual items for sale. I was thinking about buying some of them when I woke up.

Strange, indeed...
i had a dream where i was in my dad's apartment, he lived on the top floor of a building. i climbed the stairs and knocked, i got in and there was this woman i recocnized from TV on the phone. she was sitting on the couch in the living room downstairs. i went to the other room there was a huge wooden well, in a huuuge room, it was like made out of wood and erected in the middle of the room. it was huuuge. obviously for the purpose of pouring something in it. wellas me and dad were looking at it upstairs i heard this woman and she was saying i was ugly and she used a weird word lol. like alliterative bashing or something. i rolled my eyes at dad and kinda laughed but it stung a bit. but i didn't really let it affect me. meaning i didn't start crying or go yell at her. i thought am i really that ugly? but i figured if i am i'm still trying to be a good person so people shouldn't focus on my looks but how i am as a person. i went downstairs and just looked at her with a wtf smile and she smiled back. when i woke up i realized i had had my wish. David Wilcock writes about people getting trashed by their shadow self, well, i'm sure that was one shadow. i had actually requested that happen in my dreams. lol. i also dreamt of an asian dude on a motorcycle, are other races supposed to be ETs? i remember they were suppose to be something.
lol ahktu what a strange dream. well, if water means emotions i wonder what ice cubes mean. let alone marijuana.

Brittany

Ocean, that definitely sounds like a message from your shadow self. It probably means that there is a part of you that sees yourself as ugly, and this way your way of confronting it and cancelling out the negative thought.

Could ice cubes mean frozen/stagnant emotions? Or maybe more concentrated emotions? No idea what dog food would mean. Lol.
remember whe DW had that dream about ice and water? dog food, lol maybe it means that you consider your frozen emotions unpleasant. or do you like dog food? maybe the dog represents your uh... lower self, animal self, and so its food being frozen emotions? lol i dunno

Brittany

I had several rather strange dreams last night. It was the first good sleep I've had in days, so it was all very vivid.

In the first my husband and I were at the airport, waiting to go somewhere, but the flight was seriously delayed. Some people finally shuffled us up this ramp and onto a tiny helicopter that only held 4 people, including the pilot, who was a girl about my age with long brown hair. I think there may have been another guy sitting next to her, but he said nothing the entire time. It seemed odd to me that we were being put on this helicopter, but I was really anxious to get going, so we were off.

After a few minutes we started flying over a forest, and I noticed that the girl was flying lower and lower, until we were actually going through the trees. This was making me very nervous, but I assumed she knew what she was doing. We got lower and lower until we were right over a river that ran through the forest. I finally realized that we were going to crash. I grabbed the pilot's arm and realized she had her eyes closed. I started shouting "Hey! HEY! We're about to crash!"

The pilot finally opened her eyes and smiled. She said something about how this was a good place to die and we crashed into the water. I started uttering a string of expletives and began trying to open a window. Somehow the helicopter had power windows that still worked, so I rolled down the windows and water started flooding the helicopter. My husband and I swam out the window to get to safety, but the pilot just sat there, waiting to die. It was all rather tragic.

In another dream I was much more cunning than I perceive myself to be. This guy was trying to fool everybody, claiming he had all these super powers, and he was using magic tricks to make people think he was powerful. I ended up devising this elaborate plot to reveal him for what he really was. It worked, and when I woke up I was surprised. I don't think I could have thought out anything so complex while awake.

Then I had a dream I was at summer camp, but everything was very odd. The time seemed to be messed up...days were either flying by or slowing to a crawl. Somehow it ended up just turning into this city, and there was a castle in the city. Part of it was a shopping mall or something. I ended up there, looking at clothes, but the main reason I was there was for this fashion show. This guy's wife had supposedly died, but been revived and brainwashed by some evil mastermind, and she was in the show because he was going to be there, and she was supposed to kill him.

When she walked out on stage the guy started calling her name, unable to believe his eyes. So she jumped off the stage and came over and started trying to strangle him. He's like "What are you doing?!? I'm your husband!" And she said she didn't remember her husband. In the end I think she regained her memories, but I don't remember how.

Meerie

(04-11-2011, 09:10 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]In the first my husband and I were at the airport, waiting to go somewhere, but the flight was seriously delayed.

Seems like mercury retrograde is even appearing in dreams these days, lol.
Ocean can you elaborate what DW says about the shadow self appearing in dreams?
I have had recurring dreams in which I was insulted by little boys... could well be a shadow self. Does it matter what gender (or age) the shadow self is?

Brittany

Meerie, I've seen my shadow self appear in numerous forms, of both genders and varying ages. If it was a child, it could be your inner child...perhaps a childhood resentment or an issue from childhood that didn't get resolved.
i had a dream where i had sex with 3 different women. it's me accepting my femininity, as i've always been afraid of it. i'm getting my lesbian phase so it's a good time to work through these issues.

i don't know much about the shadow self, i don't remember where David says this but i think all represent ourselves in dreams, usually. i've been old, young, girls, boys, a game character, so it doesn't matter.

Brittany

I'm at the point where I often switch genders within my dream and it's nothing. I just have various bodies I "put on" for different occasions. Sometimes I wish I could do that in waking life. I guess it's just a curiosity issue...I want to know what it's like to be a guy...if the way I imagine it is accurate at all.

I like how you say you're "getting your lesbian phase." Like saying it's your time of the month. "Oh, it's my lesbian time now." XD Sorry, couldn't help myself.
i want to be a guy in the next life.

lol i get these phases. i start fantasizing about girls and feminine wonders. Tongue i'm more of an androphile.

Meerie

(04-11-2011, 07:40 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i want to be a guy in the next life.

"highfive" , ahem, "highblue", Ocean! Or even better, gender-less at all. But as for incarnation in 3D, I would prefer to come back as a guy, definitely. I already practiced, by skipping the bra and no longer shaving legs, LOL.
(04-11-2011, 07:36 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I want to know what it's like to be a guy...if the way I imagine it is accurate at all.

I've had several, quite vivid, dreams where I was a guy having sex with a woman. When I woke up it was like - woaw, that's how it feels. The dreams were quite detailed in information of the physical male attachment they have between the legs and how it felt when it was accepted by a female. Tongue
(04-12-2011, 02:01 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

"highfive" , ahem, "highblue", Ocean! Or even better, gender-less at all. But as for incarnation in 3D, I would prefer to come back as a guy, definitely. I already practiced, by skipping the bra and no longer shaving legs, LOL.

You cannot expect any decorum from girls these days BigSmile

It is interesting how many threads are getting diverted into topics of sexuality. It appears it is a very major element of evolutionary psychology, one suppressed and shied upon in embarrassment through the centuries.

May be much of earth's distress and violence in the last 5,000 years or so, is largely (or even directly) a result of suppression of sexuality.
(04-12-2011, 03:56 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]May be much of earth's distress and violence in the last 5,000 years or so, is largely (or even directly) a result of suppression of sexuality.

I think that you nailed it! Sexual activity is in my opinion too distorted on planet Earth.

Meerie

(04-12-2011, 04:24 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I think that you nailed it! Sexual activity is in my opinion too distorted on planet Earth.
Lol, Ankh do you know what you just wrote there? do you know "to nail" has another meaning?
(04-12-2011, 04:24 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Sexual activity is in my opinion too distorted on planet Earth.

Sadly, not just sexual activity, but a whole host of others as well. But sexual activity is one of the most primary and distinctly primal ones distorted on our earth.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Ankh.
(04-12-2011, 04:30 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, Ankh do you know what you just wrote there? do you know "to nail" has another meaning?

Didn't think of that actually while I was writing that post! But now... OMG! This must mean that Ra's offspring arived! BigSmile

Meerie

It's you Ankh! YOU ARE Ra!
let me worship you. I always knew you were special. OMG! Angel
OMG we are derailing yet another thread. I am sure one of the earthlings (aka mods) will ban us tonight. Where will we go? Where should we stay? HELP!
(04-12-2011, 04:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]let me worship you.

Ladies & gentlemen, we have discovered the reincarnation of Pharaoh Akhenaten, the ruler of Egypt of yore.

The entity is now known as Meerie on b4th. Further investigations are on. A press briefing will be conducted once satisfactory reports are received.

Meerie

No, Confused you got it all wrong, don't be so confused, LOL.
Ankh is Ra.
I am at best Ra's daughter, the lovely cat goddess Bastet.
who are you, Confused? I am sure you were with us, on the lovely shores of the river Nile, in the days of milk and honey.
I see you, wearing that golden necklace and the royal insignia as well. which Pharao were you?
(04-12-2011, 05:05 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]which Pharao were you?

He was a lovely Nefertiti! ROFL BigSmile
(04-12-2011, 05:05 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]which Pharao were you?

I definitely hope I am not the one that Imhotep, the high priest, killed in Brendon Fraser's movie - 'Mummy I' :-/

Meerie

lololol Imhotep was a naughty one.

Meerie

(04-12-2011, 05:07 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]He was a lovely Nefertiti! ROFL BigSmile

Ankh you nailed it again, LOL, Nefertiti is the ward of Seti, according to the link I posted. BigSmile
(04-12-2011, 02:01 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]

sometimes i say blue instead of 5. Tongue

i can't skip the bra but i don't prefer shaving either lol.

Meerie

(04-12-2011, 06:25 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]i can't skip the bra but i don't prefer shaving either lol.
Shaving is sooo horrible... I once cut my leg really badly and had a huge bandage, it was bleeding so badly :@
Try it, I noticed I can breathe more easily without the bra... and the heart energy seems to flow more naturally, too. worst are the underwire bra. My naturopath says it cuts off important meridians (you know the stuff that the chinese occupy themselves with... get the chi flowing etc.)
Anyway all these things are invented to keep us women oppressed! :@
Join me and burn your bra today! especially the ones with the wires, LOL.
i'm hoping my boobs will go down in size as i lose weight. i really can't have em flopping about. Tongue