Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a dream where I explained the concept of seniority in terms of who gets to pick the visible outline of our reality for now.

Brittany

I've started keeping a dream journal again, and therefore my remembrance of my dreams is becoming somewhat convoluted. I had so many dreams last night I didn't even write down the last few, because I'd already taken up a whole page.

In one dream I argued with several women, who were being very rude to me for no reason. This has become a recurring theme, and I can only imagine it has to do with respecting myself. I often bash myself without mercy in my internal dialogue, and at times this manifests in my dreams to show me exactly what a beyotch I'm being to myself. Instead of losing it during the arguments like I did last night, I kept very calm and spoke very well and respectfully, and in front of a large number of people, too. I also get the sense this is "scheduled blue ray practice", in helping me clearly express myself in a variety of ways, in a environment where all expressions are safe. I've got a talk coming up fairly soon and, seeing how it is on a topic I consider important, I would like to express myself with proficiency when the opportunity arises.

I also dreamed a girl I used to go to church with told me she was sick, and I might not see her again, because she was "going to go get some aleve". I suppose this constitutes as an epic quest across Middle Earth in the dream world. In waking reality I haven't seen this person in about 10 years, and never knew her exceptionally well to begin with, so I'm not sure exactly what she represents to me. Perhaps an unused part of myself that is "leaving" in order to be transmuted into something more useful.

In the next part I was at work, only instead of working in a grocery store I was doing some tedious job that required working with a lot of very small metal components. I seemed to be sorting these components. It was rather boring. My boss came up and asked me if I could stay late, but I said I felt sick and needed to go home. I didn't like that job and wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I was then hunting for some sort of magical boxes with a group of people. All the boxes looked the same, and were hidden in odd locations, similar to a video game. We found one that was at the bottom of a sort of sink hole, and were reluctant to jump down there because there seemed to be no way to climb back out, but then I discovered a secret passageway of stairs off to the side that would let us move through the area with ease. I feel this may have to do with the thoughts I have been giving to being able to shift one's perspective at will (creating changes in consciousness at will, aka magic) lately.

In another dream I got into some sort of grappling match with this very tall, thin, African woman. I think she was naked the entire dream, yet no one seemed to notice or be offended by it. We wrestled around for a good while, and then I got tired of it and used magic to drain her energy until she couldn't fight me anymore. I felt sort of bad about using that kind of magic, and picked her up and put her on a couch so she could rest. She didn't seem mad about what had happened, and asked if I would come wake her up in a few hours. When I came back, however, she seemed like a different person, and was speaking angrily in some foreign language. She seemed very aggressive now, so I sort of just backed away from her and went somewhere else. I'm a little curious as to what she represents to me. Often in my dream black women have been indicative of "Mother Nature". I've also had an older black woman who had a very grandmotherly feel who gave me advice, so it's always a very earthy, nurturing sort of symbol. The nakedness would only seem to enforce this idea, so what was I fighting with, exactly? My own freedom? Was it a reference to taking too much from the Earth without giving back? I can't remember why we were grappling in the first place.
Brittany, when you said she represents Mother Nature at times, I definitely got the image maybe of taking too much from Mother Earth without giving back. Tall, thin (big but starved/drained), fighting you - are you having allergies? Or pains or sickness, or anyone near you? Maybe it's saying that the cure would be to try to live more in harmony with the Mother, in whatever little ways you can. You drained her with magic - maybe working on healing yourself of any ailments with magic? - but maybe this is Earth asking for something in return. Fighting with you, but not in a rational way, nor maybe even a personal way. Just her ills are affecting you since you are part of her.

Just what I got from it! I hope that makes some sense. I think everyone could do well to give more back to Gaia at times. I mean, of course we can create our own reality where we can just take from her and never give back and all is well, she is definitely a generous and selfless Mother, but she may still come and ask for a little assistance from us in our dreams, since we are here anyway. Wink

Brittany

Has anyone else had dreams that stretch on for years, only to find out you've only been sleeping for a few hours? I suspect that doing this lucidly could be the basis for time magic, though I'm still practicing my lucid dreaming.

I've also been having intense magical training literally every night, though most of it is either too fuzzy to remember when I wake up, or it is simply incomprehensible. Last night I was learning something about chaos magic, and it was being relayed to me with some sort of equations. I understood these equations perfectly, only to have no clue what they meant when I woke up. While I can barely do basic math in waking life, my intellect seems to be fully restored in my dreams and I have no difficulty processing enormous, difficult equations. Seeing how I remember little of this training directly, I am wondering what sort of effect it is having on my subconscious.

Melissa

From the moment I'd decided to start a dream journal I've had almost no recollection upon waking. Which is severely frustrating. This morning I woke up early, no idea what had happend during dreamtime, fell asleep again for a bit and dreamed about a german shepherd. I had a puppy and went for a walk, then I woke up again.
(06-22-2013, 06:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]I've also been having intense magical training literally every night, though most of it is either too fuzzy to remember when I wake up, or it is simply incomprehensible. Last night I was learning something about chaos magic, and it was being relayed to me with some sort of equations. I understood these equations perfectly, only to have no clue what they meant when I woke up. While I can barely do basic math in waking life, my intellect seems to be fully restored in my dreams and I have no difficulty processing enormous, difficult equations. Seeing how I remember little of this training directly, I am wondering what sort of effect it is having on my subconscious.

A couple of years back I went through a period in which I was being given strange formulaic logical instruction in dream-time. I was shown equations, but the operators were not conventional mathematical operators (i.e., not +, -, /, or X, etc) and the operands were not numbers or algebraic symbols. The operands were body parts (!) like "forearm", "thigh", etc, and the operators were so foreign to our normal waking frame of reference that I cannot describe them here. This instruction went on sporadically for a period of months. I could understand (barely) the equations, on some deep non-linear level, during dreaming, but could not reconstruct the understanding upon waking. I did have the sense that this instruction was important and significant, and needed for my spiritual growth. It was provided by some benevolent entity or entities.
Symbols can be coded with much more information than is possible to articulate with written words. They are multidimensional in nature.
If you have seen a picture you will remember it, if you read words, they will be forgotten or become confused and may lose their meaning.
That's why ancient civilizations chose to communicate with us using the picture form as there is less chance of distortion.
Human languages are absolutly inept for this type of communication. The words and syntax available is so limited as to render many advanced topics unexplainable. Our language makes manipulation of our reality childs play for those in the know.
Just look at all the weasel words being banded about by our esteemed leaders and politians.
That's why so much of the stuff you learn during dreamtime does not become available, at least for some time.
We tend to translate everything into our native language - here is where much becomes lost or at best heavily distorted.
Just because you can not express a concept in your tongue does not mean that higher self has not understood.
This understanding will trickle into waking consciousness, perhaps as what we would call 'attitude'.
Being fluent in both german and english has made me also aware that the possibilities for expressing certain emotions or memes are dictated by the language being used.
Where the english speaker in everyday situation uses the term "common sense" the german tends towards "logisch", which is not the literal translation, meaning "logical". Now think of the archetypes.
Telepathy really does make much more sense than 'vibratory sound complexes'.
I'm sure that 'words' will become 'old hat' very soon.
(06-22-2013, 06:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else had dreams that stretch on for years, only to find out you've only been sleeping for a few hours? I suspect that doing this lucidly could be the basis for time magic, though I'm still practicing my lucid dreaming.

I've also been having intense magical training literally every night, though most of it is either too fuzzy to remember when I wake up, or it is simply incomprehensible. Last night I was learning something about chaos magic, and it was being relayed to me with some sort of equations. I understood these equations perfectly, only to have no clue what they meant when I woke up. While I can barely do basic math in waking life, my intellect seems to be fully restored in my dreams and I have no difficulty processing enormous, difficult equations. Seeing how I remember little of this training directly, I am wondering what sort of effect it is having on my subconscious.

I have had a concious experience that lasted 20 years for me and 20 minutes for those observing me.

As for dreams like that, yes, I used to live complex multi day adventures in my sleep and I have a multi year RPG adventure in my dream world that I occasionally continue.
(06-22-2013, 12:58 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]As for dreams like that, yes, I used to live complex multi day adventures in my sleep and I have a multi year RPG adventure in my dream world that I occasionally continue.

you have had quite an 'experience' of reality. Smile
Wow, people here are having great dream experiences.

Last night I slept well and had many dreams, and all I remembered clearly on waking was that at the end of a long process I was about to take the last step, which was to drink a glass of water with a lot of paper money in it. I remember pouring the clear water into the glass full of bills and wondering if I really needed to do this to complete the process or if it was safe -- if the "dirty" bils would hurt me. Than I began to drink it.

When I first woke up I was clueless about what it meant. Then I discussed it with my SO and we both realized it had to do with my feelings about money possibly being a pollutant to my spiritual life. He suggested I was being "vaccinated" so I could allow money into my life without it making me sick. I really liked that explanation and am pretty confident it was something along those lines - the clear water is spirit and the question is can you mix money and spiritual growth.
My symbolizations in my dreams are so obscure that I can never figure them out. The only thing I remember from my dreams last night was that I was walking a women out of some house. As we walked down the stairs, I looked at the tree and told her that this is what I liked about New York which was the changing of the seasons as opposed to Florida though I've never been to New York

The next part of the dream I remember was that when we walked to the back of the house, it was completely wooded and silent compared to the bustling noises of the front. It was as if it was split into two worlds yet connected but this house.

The only other part of any dream last night was that I remember walking inside a walk in freezer where I kept my mattress and luggage yet I thought it was completely normal.
(06-22-2013, 01:39 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2013, 12:58 PM)Not Sure Wrote: [ -> ]As for dreams like that, yes, I used to live complex multi day adventures in my sleep and I have a multi year RPG adventure in my dream world that I occasionally continue.

you have had quite an 'experience' of reality. Smile

What happens is that I usually dont intentionally return to said worlds but sometime in the middle of the dream I remember "hey, I've been to this particular fantasy village and done these quessts before, lets jump to the furthest point that I've helped this place develop in my last dreams and then continue from there."

After a while it is funny because I start getting these RPG quests that are kind of "okay, so go into this cave with reincarnation and your fear of it, come out and get a level up and a few sidekicks you can place in villages and observe as they do stuff like get married and have kids and so forth."

Something to be said for allergorical dreams...
(06-22-2013, 06:45 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else had dreams that stretch on for years, only to find out you've only been sleeping for a few hours? I suspect that doing this lucidly could be the basis for time magic, though I'm still practicing my lucid dreaming.

Yes, I've had a few mega-duration dreams, it's unnerving when it ends and you have to deal with the waking mega-duration dream, like you walked back through the wardrobe and you're a kid again after a long trip to Narnia.

I have the other type of dreams too, but I don't recall any symbols. Once I could recall a piece of the conversation, once a glimpse of the teachers, but the main recall is the tenor of my understanding. Of course, the tenor is all that remains upon waking, understanding gone completely.

I see this training as the ground work of epiphany. The island visits the shore night after night without us remembering, so that we increase our chances of one day making an odd choice to swim at the horizon and receive our boon.
This seems to be the deep interplay of the Law of Confusion and Free Will. Our guides and our Higher Self can see the map but to show it to us consciously would negate the point of 3D experience (see Ra's poker game analogy).
(06-22-2013, 04:28 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]My symbolizations in my dreams are so obscure that I can never figure them out. The only thing I remember from my dreams last night was that I was walking a women out of some house. As we walked down the stairs, I looked at the tree and told her that this is what I liked about New York which was the changing of the seasons as opposed to Florida though I've never been to New York

The next part of the dream I remember was that when we walked to the back of the house, it was completely wooded and silent compared to the bustling noises of the front. It was as if it was split into two worlds yet connected but this house.

The only other part of any dream last night was that I remember walking inside a walk in freezer where I kept my mattress and luggage yet I thought it was completely normal.

I would guess the different cities and different parts of the house are just reflections of different aspects of YOU. A woman - the female part of your energy field.

Melissa

Last night I was in a classroom of my old elementary school, you know, the one where I used to lock myself up in the bathroom every day,
and we had to make a test. *shivers* There were a pile of questions written ever so chaotically on a chalkboard and I didn't understand why the questions were presented that way and when I asked the teacher and he just looked at me and smiled, which was rather unsetteling. Anyway, everybody else in the room seem to have no trouble whatsoever so I began to write down the questions first but then everything on the chalkboard turned into jibberish, it didn't make sense at all. So I thought; oh well. Same old, same old. I guess that's how I always felt during my entire school period, which was slightly traumatic.
Had long dreams again last night that when I woke up I remember I wanted to not remember as it would alter my social interactions here. I remember the highlight is either doing it myself, living through someone else who was willing for me to do it, or watching as someone else put out a 2 story starting fire in a house saved people. One of the first news articles I read talked about a 30 year old man who tore the windshield off a crashed car and saved the 2 passangers getting burns over his hands.

So that was my last night.

Melissa

Oh! I also remember watching two comedians in the corner of the classroom talking about how quickly people age when they never uhmm copulate.
I don't remember much, but I do remember going to a building to update my ID card, and also I shouldn't have watched Hell's Kitchen right before bed, because I had a food challenge where I had to cut up apples on a time limit, and I sucked. Sad I got yelled at by Paula Deen, who I informed that I'd be more than happy to take a class on chopping veggies, I'm not very good at it. BigSmile

Ah, sometimes it's difficult to find the catalyst when they are so mundane... I know I'm working on having a "backbone" in my dreams, facing challenges head on. Asking for more time with my abuser so they can teach me proper behavior is um... well I don't know. I hope it's growth. :< I really wouldn't mind learning to use a kitchen knife properly though, lol.

NA, sounds like you are second-guessing yourself too much! Whenever I'm in a school I presume I'm there to learn something. Sounds like your confusion and self-doubt broke it. It must have been hard to be in such familiar and traumatic surroundings, usually I'm in a "school" that's familiar but not specific. Anyway. Good luck in future dream times! Remember, you always wake up, so grab that dreamworld by the balls and enjoy the ride. No reasons to feel insecure there. (Also, my advice applies to fixing that "copulation problem" as well Wink )

Much love and hugs! If you ever are in a classroom again and feel confused and scared, you can come cheat off of me if you'd like. BigSmile
(06-23-2013, 05:09 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I was in a classroom of my old elementary school, you know, the one where I used to lock myself up in the bathroom every day,
and we had to make a test. *shivers* There were a pile of questions written ever so chaotically on a chalkboard and I didn't understand why the questions were presented that way and when I asked the teacher and he just looked at me and smiled, which was rather unsetteling. Anyway, everybody else in the room seem to have no trouble whatsoever so I began to write down the questions first but then everything on the chalkboard turned into jibberish, it didn't make sense at all. So I thought; oh well. Same old, same old. I guess that's how I always felt during my entire school period, which was slightly traumatic.

Over the course of my entire life the classroom dream has been frequent one for me. For me I've decided the dream is a peek into what's going on as I transition from one class to another in the great "school of life," much of which takes place in other dimensions. So when I dream about graduation, for example, I think it means I am at the point of making a transition into another "life class."

BTW, my school experience felt fairly traumatic at the time also. I think your dreams are more than just a recap of that - they are an opportunity to begin to look at the very profound and exciting lessons in the game of life that is so much more than what we see here.
One of the very first dreams I had and I wish I could remember more of it was that god was here and all around me but especially in my closet. I opened my eyes still in that fog from sleeping and looked at my closet and remember hearing god is in here.
I had a dream where I was flying an airplane down a highway in some city. There were no cars that I was aware of.
I frequently get flying dreams.
Then I was driving a ship that held 9 trillion gallons of fuel. But a lady that had some relevance to the ship didn't know there was that much fuel in it. It was a secret that I didn't tell her.
I vaguely remember a classroom dream. Trying to find my room again after I left it. The rooms in my dreams are so hard to find.
(06-23-2013, 05:09 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I was in a classroom of my old elementary school, you know, the one where I used to lock myself up in the bathroom every day,

Sounds like 3D: "classrom", a "test", and when you try to figure things out, everything turns into jibberish. Teachers are just smiling, everything is chaotic, and nothing makes any sense.

And Wanderers have been through this before, so they might think - same old, same old, but slightly traumatic. BigSmile

Melissa

LoL @ Ankh BigSmile
Had a dream where I was in what felt like a lab. I was working on something with someone, and he/we had created a new computer out of an old one by taking the old computer, and re-arranging it so it was like a large tube or saucer. Then we would spin it at high speeds allowing it to process problems much faster than it had before. Before the end of this one he said "Things will move/process much more quickly now."

Suspect that it relates to my spirituality allowing growth and learning in my incarnation.

Second dream, I was at a club, and me and a friend were chatting, when my friend wanted to do something offensive to another person. He proceeded to punch a third person from behind right in their crotch. I knew that what my friend was going to do would cause a very negative reaction, but he proceeded to do it anyway. This stranger then turned around and began to attack my friend. This caused a very protective rage to flare up in me and I proceeded to beat this stranger. After the episode, I watched the whole situation repeat in a youtube video up to the point where the stranger attacked my friend.

This dream reminded me that I'm very overprotective of my friends. As I had asked for guidance prior to sleeping, I felt as though this was instructional in nature.
(06-23-2013, 11:22 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream where I was flying an airplane down a highway in some city. There were no cars that I was aware of.
Then I was driving a ship that held 9 trillion gallons of fuel. But a lady that had some relevance to the ship didn't know there was that much fuel in it. It was a secret that I didn't tell her.
I vaguely remember a classroom dream. Trying to find my room again after I left it. The rooms in my dreams are so hard to find.

If you are a male, I would guess from your dream that the feminine energy in you doesn't know how powerful it is.

(06-23-2013, 06:26 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! I also remember watching two comedians in the corner of the classroom talking about how quickly people age when they never uhmm copulate.

Do we have to spell it out? You're supposed to do it more often Smile
Had an experience of an enduro race through a forest, and I was in the lead. Right before the finish line I noticed a funny noise from the motor and quickly shut the bike off. I had blown a head gasket and lost all coolant.

When asking about the symbols I was told I need to slow down, that I was moving forward too fast.

Melissa

(06-23-2013, 07:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2013, 06:26 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! I also remember watching two comedians in the corner of the classroom talking about how quickly people age when they never uhmm copulate.

Do we have to spell it out? You're supposed to do it more often Smile

Haha! I wish Smile Haven't found my counterpart yet.
(06-23-2013, 07:47 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2013, 11:22 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream where I was flying an airplane down a highway in some city. There were no cars that I was aware of.

If you are a male, I would guess from your dream that the feminine energy in you doesn't know how powerful it is.

Yes, I am male. That answer makes sense. We don't realize how much power we really have. As everything is One, there is part of us even in 6D, which is the density of power, balancing love and wisdom. It would be amazing to see all the creative ways to demonstrate and work with your power in 6D. Makes me think about dedicating some work to Ra. They've worked with me in the past, especially when I was freaking out. Ra helped me I believe to experience time/space for a moment. That was at a time when I wanted to die because I was worn out from all the energy work I had done.
(06-23-2013, 08:45 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]Had an experience of an enduro race through a forest, and I was in the lead. Right before the finish line I noticed a funny noise from the motor and quickly shut the bike off. I had blown a head gasket and lost all coolant.

When asking about the symbols I was told I need to slow down, that I was moving forward too fast.

maybe you need to give yourself 'permission' to slow down?

Tongue

j/k.

you're doing good work and making phenomenal progress brownEye. Keep it up!

love, plenum
I recalled another "dream scene" from sleeping last night. I still haven't been able to recall anything long and detailed for awhile.

So, in waking reality, a bunny dug a nest in our front yard the day before yesterday. In my dream, my husband, my two dogs and I went to sleep on the lawn around the outside of the rabbit hole, all cuddled up. I was worried about how my shepherd would act, but when mama showed up, they snuggled closest of all.

Awww. Makes up for the first dream my hubby remembered yesterday (after many many months): Him attempting to beat the dog to death because she was terminally ill and he thought it was more humane. :/ He "woke" in the dream and realized that he needed to stop which he did, and she was fine, but man.