Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ruth,

These dolphins were young and childlike and were saying random gibberish. Previously in my dreams dolphins communicate telepathically in emotions and intimations.
(03-15-2013, 07:27 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]South India, Hyderabad.

Hi, Xise. I am from South India, too. A neighboring state of AP, in fact.
I am a resident Indian.

It would be great if I too can be part of something along the lines of a spiritual retreat in India, which you people seem to be planning.
Well, I'm not planning anything, cause I can't move from Sweden for now. But I would sure love to visit India as a tourist if you guys start some kind of spiritual community there one day. Have been wanting to visit India since my teens! Smile
(03-20-2013, 10:27 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm not planning anything, cause I can't move from Sweden for now. But I would sure love to visit India as a tourist if you guys start some kind of spiritual community there one day. Have been wanting to visit India since my teens! Smile

It would be wonderful, really, if you will visit India someday! May be you can have a vacation with your family in some of the scenic spots Smile

I think it would be a great idea to really have a functioning spiritual community. A place like Bhutan too might be great for that purpose, probably. However, as with all good intentions, the greatest tripping factors might be money and logistics, if the move is made from concept to execution.
I keep getting dreams of people from the distant past I no longer talk to but miss dearly. I wake up very sad realizing the dreams weren't real. Sad
(03-21-2013, 03:32 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting dreams of people from the distant past I no longer talk to but miss dearly. I wake up very sad realizing the dreams weren't real. Sad

All experience is 'real' my friend, no need to be sad.
(03-21-2013, 03:57 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2013, 03:32 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I keep getting dreams of people from the distant past I no longer talk to but miss dearly. I wake up very sad realizing the dreams weren't real. Sad

Thank you for the reminder. Still, I enjoy my sadness because through it I feel love for the people I saw. It almost feels like a nostalgia...

It's odd now that I reflect on it. The visions I have of these people are so very dreary. Everything is in grey-scale and everything is oh-so very dark. It almost gives me a horror-like vibe when I think about but when I am in the dream I think nothing of it.
(03-21-2013, 04:08 AM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2013, 03:57 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you for the reminder. Still, I enjoy my sadness because through it I feel love for the people I saw. It almost feels like a nostalgia...

It's odd now that I reflect on it. The visions I have of these people are so very dreary. Everything is in grey-scale and everything is oh-so very dark. It almost gives me a horror-like vibe when I think about but when I am in the dream I think nothing of it.
That's because they are of a lower vibration. The 'rooms' you traverse in dreamtime are of a vibrational nature. Thats why you feel what you felt.
Do what you are doing here, teach the Law of One to them and spread your wonderful light into these realms.
My mom called me and my sister because she had a very vivid dream about the two of us being trapped on a sinking ship and she wanted to make sure we were OK. I had to assure her that I know how to swim BigSmile

Unbound

The Dreamer dreams the the colour in to the light.
I dreamed I moved into a room in a house even though they said I couldn't move in, put all my stuff in there, lived there for a week, got permission to live there, and then pretended I was going to move in and that my stuff wasn't all-ready in the room. And somehow they never noticed.

Oh brain you confuse me...
Last night my dream was interesting. In the sky the clouds were animated, and there was an astounding array of colors. Some of the colors ran like paint on a wall. Then I ran on the ground toward the sunset. I was light on my feet. Could barely feel the ground below me. I knew I was in harmony with the Earth. It was a good dream. I remember the beautiful sky.
(03-20-2013, 10:27 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm not planning anything, cause I can't move from Sweden for now. But I would sure love to visit India as a tourist if you guys start some kind of spiritual community there one day. Have been wanting to visit India since my teens! Smile

Oh please take me with you!
(03-22-2013, 10:06 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh please take me with you!

You'll have to take yourself to Sweden first, brother! Wink
Another interesting dream. Parallel timelines I think.

In the dream, I wake-up in my room. I notice that stuff in my room is already packed (moving from CA to NC this week) and I think hmm I didn't pack that stuff yet. I walk outside and I see my roommate and his room is completely empty and he was bug bombing the room (in real life he did this 5 days ago and filled it with furniture). I was like "didn't you already do this last week." He looks at me funny and hes no man I haven't. I ask him what day it is today and he's like I think it's March 25. Check, that sounds about right I think mentally. Then I notice he's looking at a calendar and the calendar seems weird, I see dates like March 40th. I ask him how many days are in a month in that calendar. He looks at me like I'm retarded and is like "there are 100 days in a month man. are you ok?" I'm like and there 12 months in a year right? And he's like yeah totally. I also get the vibe that he thinks I'm acting strange and my personality seems different. At this point, I realize I'm in a dream, and I believe I'm in a parallel timeline! I have to tell someone! But who will listen?

I walk downstairs. Some of my friends are there and there is girl who is just overjoyed to seeing me up. She gets up off the couch and kisses me passionately. I notice my friends kind of have this "feeling bad" look - like they feel bad for her because she cares a lot about me and I get the vibe they believe that I don't care much about her. As I'm kissing her, I notice that I'm like taller than six feet. And I'm very muscular - like I workout 5 days a week. Definitely not the my normal body at this point haha.

She and I sit down and I tell her that we need to talk - I say this because I want to tell her about my memories from this timeline (real life). She gets serious and shes like is it about us. I smile and tell her it's not about us, but about something important to me. She kisses me again and tells me that I'm different today. She seems overjoyed that I'm being affectionate with her. My friends are quiet and seemingly just observing this new personality in me. I could also tell that I didn't really take her seriously though we were dating and though she really loved me. She was a dancer of some sort. Anyway, she tells me we definitely can talk. I ask her if we can go on a walk right now. Shes is happy to do so. I go over to put on my shoes. I see what are my shoes in real life. I try to put em on but they don't seem to fit. My female roommate is like those are not your shoes as she walks out the door. My gf is like he doesn't care as long as it fits with loving exasperation. I think realize they won't fit and I see some sandals and I go to put them on....

At this point, much like many of my lucid dreams, I only stay lucid dreaming for 5-15 minutes (though it used to be 5 minutes and now it's increasing) and then I wakeup or the dream changes.

The next thing I know, is that I believe I've woken up for real and I have to tell someone about my dream. I arrange to meet my one male spiritual friend (my coworker I helped awaken!) in the area and we meet at a restaurant we used to frequent - I don't mention why. As I go inside, he's already seated. As I sit down he has a stack of drawings and cds - he doesn't draw. I immediately could tell the drawings were his visions of parallel timelines he explored in his dreams and that he wrote down - I look into his eyes and he just nods with a smile. I get up because of enormity of the situation and then sit back down in my chair. I look over the cds. I ponder the music described on there, and suddenly I notice that I can't really read the writing on the cds and the drawings are blurry. I realize these are symptoms that I'm still in a dream. I can feel I'm falling out of the dream. (As a side note, I think a part of it is that my conscious mind gets too excited haha when I realize I'm lucid hehe). I think about how I could transfer the music my friend described from other timelines to my own. I briefly consider emailing it but then I was like lol now way that would cross the dream/dimensional/timeline boundary. I figured the only way would be to listen to and try to recreate it with my piss poor music skills. As I'm pondering these, I start to wakeup for real (or maybe not, maybe this existence is another looped dream haha SmileSmile)

Anyway, crazy s***. I had another dream prior to it but it was a pretty mundane parallel timeline, and I did not go lucid.

I also must say that with the help of my reiki master, who does a ton more stuff than just reiki, I'm getting better at discerning between energies. She and I will notice certain types of energy during our classes, and sometimes she says that the energy is a particular guide. This experience just happened two weeks ago.

I notice that just before I sleep, without meditating, sometimes I will feel a unique energy. Looking back, it felt unique and very similar in feeling to the guide energy we experience in the class. Last night, before I slept, I felt energy that I characterized as a presence. Definitely felt good, felt like a guide of some sort. Just wanted to say thank you to you, the universe, and all of creation Smile You guys are the bomb!

Recent Edit: I don't know if this is significant, but my roommates were cleaning the screen on my window and I forgot that the screen was off and left the window open with the light on accidentally for a few hours while I was out (I didn't mean to waste power!!). When I came back, it was dark, and in my room there was a huge black moth sitting above the light. I tried to get it to leave my room by switching on the hall light and leaving my door open, but it didn't want to leave for 20 minutes. Then I starting blowing at it so it would - it did move, but it promptly decided to go underneath my bed lol. I went to sleep four hours later and I did not see it come out from under there. I don't know what happened at night as I left my door open with the light on. But I'm wondering if there is some sort of relationship because in the past, once or twice, I've noticed moths indoors in places where I have no idea how they got there (when all the screens up, and the lights were off). Although this case is much more understandable. This black moth was there underneath my bed, as far as I know, when I slept - hopefully it got some energy as well Smile
@xise It's funny how dreams can be weird.
(03-24-2013, 02:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]@xise It's funny how dreams can be weird.

Agreed Smile
(03-20-2013, 12:03 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

I am a resident Indian.

It would be great if I too can be part of something along the lines of a spiritual retreat in India, which you people seem to be planning.

Add me to that list; Gujarat here Tongue.
So many Indians here. So few of us nordics. Huh, such a shame.
I had a dream last night that I was in a airport with crowds of people, tables and food vendors. There were large windows that gave me a brief glimpse of a dark airport runway. I felt it was late at night.

I was standing in front of the docking gate and a woman in a white flowery dress appears to me with a man in a white suit. Out of nowhere she tells me she was traveling with him. She called him "Mr. Renegade". Things seem blurry after that -- not much later I was speaking with her as she was leaving towards the gate with her partner. Suddenly she pulls out a yellow pen and writes a colorful message on a paper covered table near us along with her phone number.

I magically pull the message off the table in a odd flowing shape and sat down trying to read it, smiling. However, it seems the girl and the man weren't ready to leave yet and sat down next to me at a nearby table. I took a look at the man and he had a young face with a full mustache. He was staring at me. I got nervous and soon looked at the message and tried to read it as fast as I could but it was falling apart in my hands. Then I woke up. I suddenly felt very sad that I wasn't able to read the message.
Adonai-1, I would interpret that dream as your guides who were seeking contact with you, and trying to let you know that they are there for you.
(03-24-2013, 03:42 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai-1, I would interpret that dream as your guides who were seeking contact with you, and trying to let you know that they are there for you.
You're likely right. I now remember... I was thinking about my guides before I went to sleep. I had just read Ra's passage on spirit guides.
I had a dream of two cages with birds. The first cage was hanging at the same height as my heart, and the second one was hanging at the height of my head.

The first cage was occupied by only one bird, and it was out of the cage all the time. It was flying around a little bit, but most of the time, it was sitting on my shoulder and cuddling with me. It was very deep and intense love between us, as it can sometimes be experienced in dreams. But in the cage which was hanging at my head, lived several birds. They were mistreated and were most of the time ill. Most of the time, they didn't get food and water. It was dirty in the cage and overcrowded. They didn't get out, as I never let them out of that cage etc.

I don't understand this dream! My interpretation of it is that I nourish the heart center, but ignore the upper energy centers. It doesn't make any sense to me at all! Because, in my perception, my upper energy centers, i.e. indigo and violet, are overactivated, and I have to be careful with it. What is in need of work are three lower energy centers, and careful opening and activation of the green ray energy center. It is in no way opened or stable or anything like it was in that dream!

Maybe I am misinterpreting this dream... I don't know how to understand it! This puzzles me.
(03-24-2013, 03:02 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-20-2013, 12:03 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

I am a resident Indian.

Add me to that list; Gujarat here Tongue.

Are you a person of Indian origin from Gujarat, H? Your location says UK. Just curious. I am sorry if the question is intrusive.

Yes, we will get that Indian LOO spiritual center cracking and full of life! Cool

(03-28-2013, 04:08 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The first cage was occupied by only one bird, and it was out of the cage all the time. It was flying around a little bit, but most of the time, it was sitting on my shoulder and cuddling with me. It was very deep and intense love between us, as it can sometimes be experienced in dreams. But in the cage which was hanging at my head, lived several birds. They were mistreated and were most of the time ill. Most of the time, they didn't get food and water. It was dirty in the cage and overcrowded. They didn't get out, as I never let them out of that cage etc.

Quote:91.36 Questioner: How is the knowledge of the facets of the archetypical mind used by the individual to accelerate his evolution?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer an example based upon this first explored archetype or concept complex. The conscious mind of the adept may be full to bursting of the most abstruse and unmanageable of ideas, so that further ideation becomes impossible and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked through over-activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new mind, untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and unblemished mind without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the Logos.
(03-28-2013, 06:55 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2013, 04:08 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The first cage was occupied by only one bird, and it was out of the cage all the time. It was flying around a little bit, but most of the time, it was sitting on my shoulder and cuddling with me. It was very deep and intense love between us, as it can sometimes be experienced in dreams. But in the cage which was hanging at my head, lived several birds. They were mistreated and were most of the time ill. Most of the time, they didn't get food and water. It was dirty in the cage and overcrowded. They didn't get out, as I never let them out of that cage etc.

Quote:91.36 Questioner: How is the knowledge of the facets of the archetypical mind used by the individual to accelerate his evolution?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall offer an example based upon this first explored archetype or concept complex. The conscious mind of the adept may be full to bursting of the most abstruse and unmanageable of ideas, so that further ideation becomes impossible and work in blue ray or indigo is blocked through over-activation. It is then that the adept would call upon the new mind, untouched and virgin, and dwell within the archetype of the new and unblemished mind without bias, without polarity, full of the magic of the Logos.

Thank you, brother. Now the dream all of the sudden makes more sense. BigSmile
(03-28-2013, 06:55 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a person of Indian origin from Gujarat, H? Your location says UK. Just curious. I am sorry if the question is intrusive.

It is more along the lines of 'ancestry' (Parents), though this instrument is fully born and bred in the UK Tongue.

(03-24-2013, 03:30 PM)Adonai-1 Wrote: [ -> ]I had a dream last night that I was in a airport with crowds of people, tables and food vendors. There were large windows that gave me a brief glimpse of a dark airport runway. I felt it was late at night.

I was standing in front of the docking gate and a woman in a white flowery dress appears to me with a man in a white suit. Out of nowhere she tells me she was traveling with him. She called him "Mr. Renegade". Things seem blurry after that -- not much later I was speaking with her as she was leaving towards the gate with her partner. Suddenly she pulls out a yellow pen and writes a colorful message on a paper covered table near us along with her phone number.

I magically pull the message off the table in a odd flowing shape and sat down trying to read it, smiling. However, it seems the girl and the man weren't ready to leave yet and sat down next to me at a nearby table. I took a look at the man and he had a young face with a full mustache. He was staring at me. I got nervous and soon looked at the message and tried to read it as fast as I could but it was falling apart in my hands. Then I woke up. I suddenly felt very sad that I wasn't able to read the message.

Adonai this 'dream' seems to be more of an archetypal representation of you leaving your native density to incarnate on this Earth. The 'airport' is sort of a boarding area where you prep (The 'split' from HS, lowering of vibration) and the 'dark runaway' is usually indicative of the 'tunnel' (as it is perceived) one travels through prior to entering the birth canal in the incarnative process (As stated by the Kryon group).

The 'renegade' word strikes a cord as I am immediately reminded of Barbara Marcinaks channeled texts by the P's describing wanderers as 'renegades of light';
  • The task for you members of the Family of Light who have desired to take this information inside of yourselves is to anchor a new frequency on the planet by anchoring it impeccably inside yourselves. This is not easy. It was not meant to be easy. You did not come here to have an easy assignment. You are renegades, and you have been renegades…

(...)

As members of the Family of Light, you are renegades. You are systems busters, here to conquer your own fears and to show the rest of the planet that there is no reason to fear anything. You love to go in and cause trouble. You are famous, your branch of the Family of Light. You are famous for going into systems of reality and altering the frequency, thus bringing information. It is not your task as members of the Family of Light to proselytize. You simply go into systems and act as receptacles; you receive the creative cosmic rays into your bodies, the bodies that you occupy as humans. You are in disguise as humans, and you allow a process to take place

--- Barabra Marciniak’s “Bringers of the Dawn”
The 'message' from the others you were with could be indicative of a 'pre'-incarnative contract you designed with the other Entities of your Soul Group, and this is but a 'reminder', in a sense, given it may be something to be 'acted out' soon.

Of course this is but my interpretation and what comes to mind. Take it as you will my friend.
Hey, thanks for reply, Horuseus!

We will keep the fire for the Indian center burning and expanding in our hearts and create the reality! Smile

(03-28-2013, 07:37 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, brother. Now the dream all of the sudden makes more sense.

The pleasure is solely mine, Ankh! Smile
Had an interesting dream.

It was a paraller reality excursion with a friend into an interpretive plane where the awareness of our madness was more accute and the absuridites in peoples behavior was enhanced. Similar to K-Pax. With a friend of mine and myself being in "something like a guard" for him as a duty and "alien" for me as a duty. But with our current mentality preserved which is something akin to the two blokes from shawn of the dead.

Shawn of the dead meets K-Pax in a Mall would be the dream.

Was fun.

Brittany

I've been having lots of dreams where I am something of a helpless woman being raped/abused by big mean men. I've been told this can indicate a search to reconnect with the feminine self and break away from masculine-dominated paradigms. Being a woman has always been weird for me. I'm female in body, but it's so hard to find that nurturing, receptive, life-giving divine feminine within.
Weird, I've been having similar dreams Lynn.