Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in part of the dreams last night some1 i kno kept throwing folded up paper towels at me while they were talking to some1 else i kno. the convo seemed to be about me but i couldn't make out what they were saying

at 1st i couldn't help but interpret this dream to mean i use too many paper towels...but then i noticed this morning that i had gotten an email from a person that was in the dream (the 1 not doing the throwing) & this is a big synchronicity bc they've only made it into my dreamland a couple of times & the last time was months ago...so the dream could be just about this person...& have nothing to do with the amount of paper towels i use...probably has a little to do with both who knows who cares - thanks for the synch universe

in a part from the night b4 last i graduated & was a little late for the ceremony. i got there shortly after my name was called then was told this was ok then took a seat then woke up feeling really good
All I can remember last night was that I woke up mid dream having to go to the bathroom but I felt as if I was still in the dream. I couldn't walk straight and I kept bumping into walls as I made my way. It was the strangest feeling and I wish I could remember what I was dreaming about.
I don't remember much of my dream. Evidently I stole $210 from someone and was fighting them because I took it. I thought about telling them I'd pay them back, but never told them that, so the dream was me fighting them.

Before this, a guy was riding a vehicle on the side of a building, and was looking through a camera to see where he was going. He didn't have good sight, and ended up going 200mph and crashing. It didn't seem that fast though.

Before this, we were in a wind tunnel, gathering balls that were moving in the wind. It was an exercise.

Before this, and I'm reaching now for the memory, I was with a woman, and was drinking some potion. I can't remember what it was for. There was something about spiders.
These two kids were getting beat up in high school because he had a crush on some guys girlfriend so I went over and broke it up and told the kid that's not how to get a girl. I told him I would train him to be good fighter. It was my crew good vs bad crew.

It was after school I was supposed to go home with My friend Bryan we all met up at some field. We all starred fighting really seriusly. I ran away off hoped the fences when My a kid named Sam from the other team came after me. I snook up behind him untill he pointed a gun at me. I got on my knees and said really? You're gonna shoot me? He started running, when he saw a car coming he pointed the gun back at me so I wouldn't tell the car.

He ran away. Meanwhile I was looking for something to protect myself with like a pipe. I found one. Then I heard an explosion I looked at my phone and it said self destruction irresponsible love. 3d repeaters because I started crying that all my friends died and they didn't understand the meaning of love. My phone also said AMEN and I went over and saw my boys with lue kang (a good positive mortal kombat character) put this shining ball back in place with our minds so that we can use the power for the good.

An all loving power. It's like we were fighting against the Atlantians. I'm not sure who that person was who did that with his mind. All this happened over some leader wanted a girl. But the answer is not to fight. Good will win it is natural and inevitable.
Last night I dreamed I was getting high off pot and could feel it. My brother gave me some pot in a nut. After that we ordered some fast food. He got a kids meal, and I ordered the big burger. There was a 3rd person, and I remember pulling into their apartment, going through a gate. He smoked pot too, but wasn't eager to share his stash.
(04-29-2014, 10:57 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed I was getting high off pot and could feel it. My brother gave me some pot in a nut. After that we ordered some fast food. He got a kids meal, and I ordered the big burger. There was a 3rd person, and I remember pulling into their apartment, going through a gate. He smoked pot too, but wasn't eager to share his stash.
hey cool pot was in my dream last night too. but unfortunately i wasn't using it

i had a little & was saving it for later & keeping it in a microwave that was in a large school building. some guy idk lit it on fire to make the smell go everywhere bc he knew i wasn't supposed to have it there then started laughing hysterically when i was trying to blow the fire out. i had a hard time getting it out but eventually did by throwing water on it
I have only really done pot once. A 2nd time was not effective. And still the dream high was much better than the high from real life. In real life, pot made dubstep music videos look freaky to me. The high in the dream was certainly unique. It didn't cloud my judgment, as I was mentally clear. And I think there was a full body buzz, and it sort of felt like a full body orgasm, though not as intense as that. It was mild orgasm feeling like. But full body. A special kind of pot I guess. Dream pot is some interesting stuff.
I had a lot of dreams last night but the only one I can really remember much details from is the one I was having when my alarm clock went off.

In the dream my girlfriend and I were traveling on this massive bridge that rose really high into the air. The view from the bridge was amazing, there was sunny woodland under the bridge, just trees and sunshine as far as I could see. There were a lot of people on the bridge and we had to get out of our car to make our way through the crowd. Lot's of the people were looking over the side of the bridge to see something, including one of my coworkers who I could hear complaining that all the gawkers were blocking the bridge, even though she was one of them Tongue.

As we moved through the crowd the dream took on a sort of carnival feel and there were all these booths where we had to do things like get our photos taken, pick out some new clothing to wear once we got through to the other side of the bridge, etc. we got through all that and got to this customs booth when all of the sudden my girlfriend realized she didn't have a passport so we had to turn around, gather up all the junk we'd accumulated on the way and head home. That's when my alarm woke me up.

Oh, and the last thing I remember before waking up is looking at a cup of coffee and becoming totally focused on it, how it looked, how it smelled, how it tasted. needless to say I had a cup of coffee when I woke up.
(04-29-2014, 04:01 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and the last thing I remember before waking up is looking at a cup of coffee and becoming totally focused on it, how it looked, how it smelled, how it tasted. needless to say I had a cup of coffee when I woke up.

Sense of smell is rare for me in a dream. I remember once smelling fish. The 2nd time I don't remember what I smelled, but I remember it was pretty strong.
Last night a guy was under this car, flipping some switches so we could play Final Fantasy. The car lowered itself and squished him. Then it activated another car which crashed into his car, and caused a fire that burned the guy. I carried the guy off. The car was trying to kill him. I remember flipping a switch that had F on it, but we just got some schematics, not the game. It was actually an SUV.
Everyone has such strange dreams.
(04-30-2014, 09:32 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ](gem's dream ...)

Last night a guy was under this car, flipping some switches so we could play Final Fantasy.

The car lowered itself and squished him. Then it activated another car which crashed into his car, and caused a fire that burned the guy.

I carried the guy off. The car was trying to kill him. I remember flipping a switch that had F on it, but we just got some schematics, not the game. It was actually an SUV.

wow Gem! totally epic!

well, maybe not about the killer car, but all the rest of it is wonderfully creative and delightful.

nothing like a dream fix to make you go - wut?
In the dream I was going to get crucified, and I told them they needed bigger nails. I didn't want to go through with it. But it was part of an event to remember Jesus. There was another guy who got crucified every year there that was not of this Earth. I took his place that year, but it never got to the point where I was actually nailed to a cross. I really didn't want to do it.

Before this, there was a fox in my dream. I think a lady owned him.
(05-01-2014, 12:20 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In the dream I was going to get crucified, and I told them they needed bigger nails. I didn't want to go through with it. But it was part of an event to remember Jesus. There was another guy who got crucified every year there that was not of this Earth. I took his place that year, but it never got to the point where I was actually nailed to a cross. I really didn't want to do it.

Before this, there was a fox in my dream. I think a lady owned him.
wow cool. i posted the post about how u'll probably be seeing jesus b4 reading this dream of yours

i got high in my dream last night. i took 1 hit then was completely gone. so gone that i suspected it wasn't mj even tho' i was told it was. i was in a room with lots of guys & they were trying to pass the stuff to me again to take another hit but i couldn't take it bc i couldn't open my eyes, & i just wasn't working right, then the next thing i knew i was on my back on the floor & could open my eyes. i was feeling higher than i've ever felt. i said, "i can't breathe thru my nose" then i pointed to a guy with an oddly shaped nose then said, "he looks like he can't either" then lots of the guys looked pissed off, especially the 1 that was butt of the joke, & i thought they were angry bc they thought i was going to get myself hurt, & a few of them left the room, but 1 guy thought it was funny & couldn't quit laughing
Last night I was in the mental state of just falling asleep. I opened my eyes to roll over and when I looked up I saw a tarantula the size of my head hanging my a web right over my bed. I immediately jumped out of bed and turned the room light on. Nothing was there. My heart was beating and I was also sweating of how shocked i was.
Dreamed there was a guy chained to his truck which had explosives. They were cartoon explosives. The chain looked a bit loose, but he couldn't get free.

Earlier, I was following Shiva. Someone asked if it was the devil Shiva, but I said no a hacker group. Someone was killed by the Shiva group, cut to pieces by a silent machine gun.

There was a cartoon anthro dog that was yellow who was in water. He cut his pants so he could take a pee. His pee was cartoon yellow as well. Then he grew an erection.
i saw vladimir putin in dreamland again & this time i spent a lot of time w/ him...can't recall much of anything that happened though other than going to church w/ him

Melissa

Had a little duckling that came everywhere with me. But the people I encountered all wanted to harm the duckling which I didn't realize at first, that is, I thought it happened accidental. When I'd finally put ducky in a box and took it with me to see my ex, he said the box needed a bit of work. So I gave it to him, and when I went to check a little later he had forgot about the duck, the box was empty and the cats had killed the duck. Sheez, I cried so hard.

In the dream I was also reminded (actual memory) of a pigeon I raised for a few weeks, during summer vacay, when I was a teenager, feeding it every two hours, until I forgot to fully close the door one night and the cat had discovered little pigeon. Couldn't speak for a few days afterwards. But I thought that was peculiar because I rarely have any 'real time' memory during dreams.
There was a building with 3 floors. First floor held 4th density people. Second floor held 5th density people. Third floor held sixth density people. Thing is they all looked like normal people. I went up the floors, becoming 5th and 6th density.
I had a friend John. I told him I almost merged with God. He was excited for me. There was a concrete barrier that was the place where we could merge with God if we wanted to. But I didn't want to yet. I wanted to stay with my 6th density friends. The feeling of merging with God brought some bliss. It just happened. There was some white light in it.

When I was 5D, I walked through a crack in a shed that was smaller than me. In it there was a drill sergeant who didn't have kind eyes. They said that I had kind eyes, and when I looked in his eyes, I saw something troubling.

Later on there was my old boss, and he had blamed me for something, then took a plastic flyer with some writing on it from me, and gave it to sharks. I flew over them and grabbed my flyer back and asked them if they knew I could fly.
Had an interesting dream a couple nights ago. Wasn't planning on writing about it however I figured my process/interpretation of the symbols may help others in their own.

Dream: So, I find myself walking with an older fellow from an old religious place I was a part of (Somewhat like a regular member at Church you might have seen) and he asks me what I've been upto. I tell I went to a distant city on a pilgrimage for a day (It's a dream, go with it). The scene then shifts to being on a bus with a Lecturer from University.

After this the scene morphs again to seeing a bank robbed of £200 million. A guy is tasked with investigating/retrieving and he asks for my assistance in this. He takes me to a secret head quarters to get on a helicopter. I'm then told I need to get a hair cut to prepare for when I parachute/descend down from the Helicopter (Something about wind resistance). So, I find myself in a chair getting a hair cut and it feels good. There are some ladies in front of me working (Holy crap they were hot) which begin to take notice of me after a while. I brush the hair off the floor once done and I got talking with them. I ask for a Hoover/vaccum as it will be easier to clean the hair off however I'm told I need to do it properly and to not take shortcuts. I agree, we talk some more and laugh. There was more after this however not something I can recall fully. There was also something about some members from here that I'll probably PM instead as it may have pertinent info.

Interpretation: The dream confused me at no end until I actually looked at what was going on. The dream was an indication of 'transitions' and development that has been a consistent theme as of late. The first aspect with the religious dude indicates the first phase of seeking and old dogmatic beliefs. The scene with the Bus and the lecturer is the beliefs/mindset of focussing on material success, education and simply 'going along with everyone else' (The bus).

Here is where it get's interesting. The Bank and the savings it held for people represents what's of value to Humanity/the people. The fact that this was stolen to me means Humanity 'lost' something valuable, and that on some level I was aware of this, and consequently tasked myself with recovering this (The Investigator was my Higher Self and I was it's 'aspect'). Needing to go on a Helicopter was symbolic for 'ascending' however in order to do this I needed to get a haircut. Hair to me is symbolic of old beliefs and thought patterns and the haircut indicated a 'cleansing' or removing of old beliefs represented by the latter scenes, which needed to be done before I could 'ascend'. The females in front of me were my Guides, and so as I processed the old beliefs (cleansing) and asked for the Hoover they were guiding me to stay away from shortcuts (The vaccum) and that I need to work through them properly, gaining a proper grounding. I completed this if I recall correctly, and the dream shifted to another scene (Something about programming code), which means I'm certainly making good head way there at the very least.
In the dream I was in a furry world, and I was going to win a contest for doing something. I kept waking up, and kept going back to this world. It felt unsettling the constant shifts I went through. I was in and out of that world.
I really need someones help on this dream I had last night.
It was night time and I saw a UFO fly right over me, I was in aww and excitement. Then I saw like 15 of them, they landed and turned into big turtles with yellow shells. They started attacking people, biting people, there was no blood but people were yelling and I was running. I have nooooo clue what it means haha
I was in a mental ward I think for hurting someone else. It was like a jail cell. I was worried about my german shepherd (not one from real life), and the guy there told me he'd be ok, and that he was in the cell next to me. So I was comforted.

Later, I had the thought that getting shot 3 times fast would be less painful than being shot slowly 3 times. And I was telling someone about this.
(05-08-2014, 02:42 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]I really need someones help on this dream I had last night.
It was night time and I saw a UFO fly right over me, I was in aww and excitement. Then I saw like 15 of them, they landed and turned into big turtles with yellow shells. They started attacking people, biting people, there was no blood but people were yelling and I was running. I have nooooo clue what it means haha
haha at "in aww"

there's a chance it could mean nothing. there's a chance it could be foretelling a future event. there's a chance it could've been 'more than just a dream' & could be an actual memory from an actual event that actually occurred in some other timeline or what have u

to search for hidden messages or w/e u could google 'yellow in dream means' then 'turtle in dream means' then ufos then running & etc
I was riding a large bird, which stopped at a pool abruptly and almost lost balance. It's head dipping into the water, and I nearly went in. I took a job where in the middle of the night I had to light a fire for a monkey named Jepetto, so that the wild animals wouldn't attack him. Or it was me in 3rd person.
There was a box of rolled up blankets. I cut one of them with a hacksaw and inside was filled with Twix candybars. They belonged to someone I used to work with.
(05-11-2014, 12:08 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was a box of rolled up blankets. I cut one of them with a hacksaw and inside was filled with Twix candybars. They belonged to someone I used to work with.

did you eat any of the Twix?
No, they were all packaged up.
Last night I dreamed of some people breaking a car's back glass, and that there were sharp edges I didn't want to touch. I also saw a record player with a large volume knob.
(05-12-2014, 05:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Last night I dreamed of some people breaking a car's back glass, and that there were sharp edges I didn't want to touch. I also saw a record player with a large volume knob.

Could be a fear of looking backwards, recalling 'past' experience.
The sharp edges representing the perception that you might get hurt by doing this.
The record player could be the akash, the volume knob your ability to 'turn it up'.
I know we touched on this in chat.