Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a young squirrel in my hand, talking to people that I was about to give it to. I was living in a house I did not recognize. As I get to the front door and open it, I start yelling at everybody to come check out the huge bright green iguana moving through the woods across the street. Once everyone gets to the front we see it attack a baby black elephant. After watching for a few seconds in awe the mother appears and beats the crap out of the iguana.
How should I speak to you, my dream muse, for it to be most true to you.

I have no idea how you even look at me across the planes, what is really funny to you and what isnt. I feel lost trying to understand what it is that the three/one of us really want...

Maybe that one voice was right that once commented, maybe we should just watch Conan the barbarian, it is of as much use to me as this.

When compared to the real use of building emotional ties of laughter moment to moment that I can glide back from across when the time calls across the paths of lights.

Anyway. Having traversed around the grid I must admit, both STS and STO attitudes and energy styles certainly have their ups and down sides.

Is it wrong if I cant decide and just want all of them to get along? I'm going to bed, wish me good night.
Yes sir, Good night sir.
Long night of dreaming last night.

I started out with several dreams that were so surreal and disjointed, that I could not hope to construct a coherent narrative.

After that I entered another dream that started out similarly, but eventually resolved itself into this: I was in a large, warehouse-like structure that was simultaneously indoors and outdoors (difficult to envision outside of dreaming, but it works in context...a common experience in my dreams). There were people present who were wrestling with various difficult issues in their lives. Also present were quite a few beautiful, very small butterflies, pink with three white dots; one on each wing, and one on the thorax. I walked into one of the rooms in the building, and encountered a mass of long, delicate, tropical-looking vines hanging down from the ceiling; they were covered with pink flowers marked just like the butterflies, pink with 3 white dots. Each flower had a butterfly resting on it, but they were hard to spot; the flowers and butterflies mimicked each other perfectly, and the insects were completely camoflaged when resting on the flowers.

These butterflies were quite delicate, weighing almost nothing; and it was nearly impossible for a human to catch one. The pressure wave through the air, of a human hand reaching for one of them, would sweep the butterfly aside ahead of the hand, so delicate were they, and so adept at eluding capture...or indeed, at eluding any difficulty or obstacle. Marveling at these lovely beings, I was struck by a sudden insight; and instantly, I became a sort of guru, an expert in an art form (and philosophy) that was vaguely like Tai Chi; a system of movement and thought, inspired by the butterflies, that allowed the human practitioner to evade any difficulty, to slide around it fluidly, just as the butterflies did. Inspired by my insight, I began approaching the people in the facility who were struggling with their issues, and showing them, by my movements, how they could be light of heart and body, how they could flow around any difficulty unimpeded, the way that water flows around a rock in a stream, the way that a breeze moves effortlessly around any feature of the landscape.

My attempts to describe the experience to you fall short. It was a remarkable lesson, a stupendous introduction to lightness of heart and lightness of being.

After that, I had another dream. I found myself in a semi-rural landscape, in a flat pleasant lowland near the coast, in back of a few houses; and this landscape kept alternating with a that of a marina along a coastal tidal creek, with lovely crystal-clear water, such as one finds in the Mediterranean. Back behind a couple of the houses I found spots where the groundwater was very shallow, very close to the surface, where a bit of digging would yield gushing artesian water; and when the milieu alternated into the coastal inlet (it kept toggling back and forth), I was walking along the dock, admiring the fishing boats, and watching with great interest the large (20-to 200-pound) pelagic fish (Mahi-Mahi, tunas, hammerhead sharks, blue trevallies, and many that I could not identify) that somehow had found their way into the inlet, and were swimming around in the (relatively) shallow water.

Standing there on the dock, suddenly I found, in my hands, a gig, but with only 5' of handle. Fish kept swimming temptlingly near, and I wanted to gig one, and drag it onto the dock, so I could clean it and fix it for dinner. The water was just sufficiently deep that most of the fish were just out of range of my modest gig. A few were closer to the surface, but when I tried to gig them, my gig couldn't penetrate their scales (these were very large fish with very coarse scales). After a bit of this, the dream ended.

To interpret the last dream: Some references will state that water represents emotion. This is not quite accurate; water represents connection to...the Creator, divine Source, All That Is, whatever you want to call it. Fish represent, in my dreams, something that is difficult to define exactly. Serendipity, treasure, marvelous opportunity for spiritual achievement, success....somewhere in there, is the Fish. So the dream was me, recognizing that something wonderful was just within (or maybe just frustratingly outside) my grasp.....

And, that wonderful thing, that treasure, was the thing that was revealed to me in the previous dream. I (and you) can be that beautiful, delicate, unassailable butterfly, unaffected by any obstacle or predator. We can slide fluidly and masterfully through any obstacle course.

If you think you are a caterpillar, you are. If you think you are a butterfly, you are. You are the Creator. You create your reality.

Melissa

Well, that was interesting.
First I was living in a house with some friends, one of them was Angelina Jolie. She had a husband and a demonic child which totally freaked me out.
Then I went so see I choir wich nobody in the audience could see because the theater turned out to be some kind of optical illusion.
Next my brother was killed in a hot air balloon accident, that accident meant no food for all the insects so the city was immidiately flooded by swimming cats.

Wait, whut?
I've had a few crazy dreams, some pretty intense, let's see what I can dredge up...

A few nights ago my husband and I were talking as we were drifting off and I haphazardly set my intentions to recall a past life. However, I did not set my intentions to remember. >.> I apparently was making pained noises all night long, and even once called out loud enough that I woke both of us completely up. No idea what was going on though, what a shame!

Last night was seriously distressing. I was very close to a male entity, in some sort of relationship with him, and he died suddenly. I didn't know for a few days - he died on a Saturday, was buried Sunday, and I found out Monday (today?). I was so overcome with grief that I could not stop sobbing. To distract myself I signed up for a bus ride to some destination (before bed last night I was watching a documentary on an Italian travel agency that set up bus trips to Morocco - it was very similar to this) I was sobbing still fairly non-stop on this bus full of people, but most were tolerant. At one point a song from a band I liked came on the radio, and I sang every word, which lifted my heart. However, when I was done, the person sitting next to me (specifically a boy I used to sit next to in elementary school, who used to write me love notes) had written a note on his finger, which in short had insulted me, my singing, and the song I had recited. I started sobbing uncontrollably again.

We stopped at a taco joint to get food and absolutely everything on the menu had ground beef. I was willing to eat some cheese/sour cream but ground beef is pretty nasty, so I passed, and the attendants at the restaurant laughed at me. While everyone was eating I looked up at the sky, and there was an amazing show going on, with purples and blues amongst the clouds. At another point when I looked up a round cloud appeared, and started growing, until it was huge in the sky, and then it exploded into bits like a snowball, or a firework. These things made me feel better.

Not 100% sure who or what I was mourning, but I do have an image that reminds me of a childhood neighbor who shot and killed himself accidentally several years ago.

Melissa

I only remember being in a situation where I felt extremely alienated and suddenly there was someone touching my hand, it was a man who's face I can't recall. He then held me for the longest time which felt simply incredible.
(07-25-2013, 05:16 AM)Notalone Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I've been at war against what appeared to be transformers the size of skyscrapers. There were a lot of families that needed to be brought to a safe area, but somehow it was also kind of fun. I don't exactly know how it ended but I woke up feeling quite joyous, so I think it went well!

We are being transformed!

Brittany

I had a lot of dreams about blood last night, though it's all very fuzzy in my head. I need to get back to writing down my dreams, because the marvelous clarity has been fading with my lack of effort to remember it. Sad

I was with a group of people, making some sort of potion that was extremely important for some reason, capable of changing the world, even. We had spent a great deal of time and effort collecting all of these absurdly rare ingredients to add to the potion, and finally had them all, but then a man I was with revealed that there was a final ingredient- the blood of a specific type of being. One of my friends was revealed to be that type of being, and he wanted to kill her to add her blood to the potion.

I was like "Whoa! Whoa! Wait! She can just prick her finger or something!" But the man said that a great deal of blood was required, and had to be allowed to gush over the other ingredients straight from the wound. I was very distressed by this, not wanting to see my friend harmed, but realizing the dire import of completing this potion- it was something bigger than ourselves. I was trying to figure out if there was any way we could meet the requirements of the formula without actually killing her, the man resolute that an ultimate sacrifice was needed. It felt remarkably unfair, and I woke up before we could decide what to do. I feel this probably has to do with some sort of great personal sacrifice. I am reminded of Tiphareth on the Tree of Life, and the sacrifice that is required to cross the Abyss. My guides say "You have come to the top of this staircase. It is time to make the leap."

I had another dream that involved a specific bloodline, though I can't remember much of any of it.

There was also a dream that involved a beautiful woman who had fallen into a coma or near-death state. A man, I think her husband, came and had sex with her while she was in this state, and it seemed very ritualistic. She later woke up and found herself pregnant, and it was supposed to be a child of destiny. I'm still trying to decipher what exactly is being portrayed by this interaction between conscious and unconscious. It seems that a most important seed is being incubated within my unconscious due to the particular mode of seeking I have entertained for some time now. What was once clad entirely in mystery has been impregnated and potentiated. I can only imagine what the birth is going to be like.
Dreamed there was a man with 3 billion dollars who would pay people for their ideas. This guy then turned into a villan who was battling me. There was a water tornado of sorts that spun around and he was trying to drown me in that, but I found I could still breathe. Later on I handed him two hoses where water was dribbling out, that was about to get intense as I was going to fight him with water, and I felt I could defeat him. I remember him showing us a cool video game that he had purchased the rights for, and had it developed for him.
I visited dream homecoming last night! Even the hubby was there with me, there were all sorts of crazy contests and we won some, even though it felt like cheating working together. There were over a hundred people, including someone who was a very maternal type to me.

The night before I dreamt of going on a trip with lots of my family in this amazing airplane... we had our own cabin that was HUGE, like a hotel room suite. There was even a bar and a cafe on the plane. Traveling is such a common theme lately, be it plane or bus - usually if it's bus, it's a double-decker type bus where I'm riding in the top and it's a bit rickety, but the view is fabulous.

Brittany

Dream Homecoming seems to have become a popular astral hangout. We should keep it going year round!

Last night I dreamed I was in some sort of super fancy hotel with a bunch of friends. There were some bad guys looking for us, going through the hotel searching for us. Most of us were hanging out in one room, so I locked the door and turned out the lights and hoped they might just think the room was empty, but then one of my friends started laughing hysterically, and I was like "Shut up! They're going to hear you!"

Then a bunch of bad guys just walked through the door, and I was demanding to know who had unlocked the door, because they hadn't even needed to break it down. I was infuriated that someone would unlock the door when we were in obvious danger. The bad guys snatched up several of my friends and said they would be back for the rest of us. After they left I locked the door again, and found a gun my friend had. I asked him if it was loaded and he said it had two bullets in it. I was debating if I would really have the stones to shoot someone, and if it would do much good, considering how many of the bad guys there were. I hid the gun under a couch cushion, thinking I could use it if there was an emergency.

A black man came into the room, and I realized that once again the door was unlocked, yet this time I was sure none of us had unlocked it, and I was perplexed as to how it kept becoming unlocked. The man grabbed me and pulled me out of the room, and at this point a wave of resignation washed over me. It seemed like escaping was just not in the picture. I and one or two friends walked with this man and we crossed a piano, and his face changed and he sat down and started playing the piano as if in a trance. It was like he had become another person, and couldn't resist the piano. I thought that would be a good time to run for it, and darted away from him, but the escape path was blocked and the man caught up to me.

I asked the man if he was going to kill us and he said yes. I told myself that if my life was in danger, it was okay for me to hurt this man to save myself. Then I suddenly remembered that I had done this all before, and that the man wasn't actually going to kill us, he was just trying to provoke us into attacking him because it would give him super powers or something weird like that. I then woke up.

At some point in the dream I also remembered a hotel I'd dreamed about in another dream years ago, and the two seemed to be connected. It's always interesting when I remember other dreams within my dreams.
Did you forget you were given a gun before the wave of resignation? With two bullets? Smile

michael430

[deleted]
I think it is an apt metaphor. You had a confrontation (anger flare-up) and instead of contemplating the issue further, you just quickly got rid of it (pencil to the head and immediate death).

There were consequences for your actions, but it in the dream you were acting out because of money.

Are you repressing your anger or acknowledging it as a valid emotion before dismissing it?

michael430

[deleted]
I had a bunch of weird short dreams while I was fitfully sleeping after an extremely stressful day of packing all my worldly belongings into a van and driving it around for seven hours.

In one dream I was having a picnic on an island in the middle of a lake with my girlfriend and our dog Champ at night. I tossed a bit of food into the lake and a crocodile jumped up and ate it and then we realized that the lake was completely full of crocodiles. I was really worried about how we were going to get off the island but then Champ just jumped into the lake and started swimming. I started freaking out but my girlfriend was like "oh I'll get him" and dove in after him and picked him up and swam to shore. I was hemming and hawing about getting into the water but I realized that they both made it fine and I probably had nothing to worry about so I dove in and made it to shore. The crocodile imagery shows up for me a lot and seems to be related to the Fool archetype. I just made a massive change in my life and it did kinda feel like I might be jumping into a lake full of crocodiles, so to speak, and I think my subconscious is telliung me that it will be alright Smile

The other dream that stuck out was about Batman and the Joker working together to track some guy down. It was weird seeing them work together, and they seemed to be having fun! They found some secret room in a theater that had some clues and Batman eventually revealed his secret identity but that's all I really remember. Seemed like a nice dream Smile
So, I went to bed last night feeling left out here in my corner of the midwest. Left out from paranormal stuff in general. Also, overly grounded in the mundane.

I let this frustration sit in my consciousness as a kind of prayer as I went to sleep. (at least that's what I remember)

I wake up to the sound of a train horn. Only on top of the normal sound, I hear octave upon octave of overtones. The mundane sound was transformed due to the state of my consciousness into what I could only term angelic.

I had to go to the bathroom, so I proceeded there. As I sat, the room looked more 'lively' to me, but the effect fades as I finished and went back to bed.
Had a dream where I was in a really positively oriented place. Took me a few dozen minutes after waking up to ground back to earth consensus reality before I could get online etc.
Ok, so my car will probably need work before I can take it to homecoming. It's fine for short trips, but on trips that are longer than 3 hours, it tends to get closer to the red on the temperature gauge than I like.

I bring this up, because I registered for homecoming last night, and I had a dream where I got into an accident. (I was at fault) I was at a stop sign having just gotten off a freeway. I pull out into the intersection, but didn't notice a car coming from my right. The car T-Bones me, and both cars end up off the road.

Having typed that out, it seems like I probably will need to get some work done on it. :p

Brittany

Had a dream last night that culminated in this sort of squishy, reddish-purplish-brown thing with one big eye that I kept calling a fish sitting on a table. It looked nothing like a fish. It was quite grotesque and not fun to look at. When I woke up my guides echoed in my head: "That was a parasite." Considering the context of the rest of the dream, it gives me much to consider.
Woke up, last thought that I had was my night time soft self asking my day time waking control self sarcastically: "So, I'm your slave now?"

Brittany

I had a dream that I was walking somewhere, and this beautiful man drove up on the side of the road and said that he was a professional photographer. He said I was beautiful and he'd really like to take some pictures of me. He messed with my hair a little bit and I did a few poses, and he said he would send me the pictures he took once he developed them. I was later in his studio and he had all sorts of gorgeous photos as well as painted artworks hanging on the walls. The one that drew my attention the most was a painting of what appeared to be one of my characters, painted in exquisite detail. Walter walked in and thought it was my artwork, and was like "Wow! That's so much better than your other drawings!" and I was like "That's probably because it's not my drawing. :p)

That dream sort of shifted into a dream where I was younger and living with my biological family. We were at a theme park, and my monster of a biological father came to get me. I knew he would hurt me and didn't want to go with him, but nobody would help me, not even my mom and sister. I tried to run away from him by climbing on a water slide, but the park manager came to get me down, and didn't care that my abusive sperm donor was going to take me away.

The first man reminds me of the Emperor- the successful, beautiful man in charge of his own life and using it to bring joy to others. My father brought qlipphotic imagery to mind- obviously out of balance and abusing the people around him. Overall the dream seemed to represent the choice- two potentiated states of mind I must choose from. It all comes down to how I view myself- something beautiful worth nurturing, or something to be abused and pulled about out of selfish desire. Quite a satisfying answer to the question I asked before going to sleep.
Strange, I started to doze off last night and suddenly woke having a large fingerprint superimposed on my vision. It was a large rectangular frame with a thumbprint in the middle. Took about 3 minutes of looking around for it to go away.

Can't find anyone else with this experience.

Ok, asking what the thumprint was from and wrote out 'crystal'. Seems it came from my skeleton quartz. Asked why I was shown this and wrote out 'prepare'. Guess I am supposed to let my mind wander over concepts of what I will eventually use that crystal for.
(08-03-2013, 06:47 AM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]That dream sort of shifted into a dream where I was younger and living with my biological family. We were at a theme park, and my monster of a biological father came to get me. I knew he would hurt me and didn't want to go with him, but nobody would help me, not even my mom and sister. I tried to run away from him by climbing on a water slide, but the park manager came to get me down, and didn't care that my abusive sperm donor was going to take me away.

Resonates with what I've been doing lately (going to water parks) and other elements of your dream resonate with the direction of probabilities for me which encourage less interaction with other selves in the water park setting and more interaction with the other selves (Edit: In other settings is what I meant here).

Could be taking that wrong. BigSmile

Brittany

I dreamed I was possessed by some sort of evil ghost. My consciousness was shoved into the astral planes and he was walking about in my body. I became lucid, and was like "No way, buddy. This is MY dream!" He appeared on the astrals as this huge man and was threatening me, and I told him to bring it. No way was he staying in my body. I then stomped my foot on the ground, causing it to shake and knocking him back. I let out a roar which knocked him back again. There was a look of obvious surprise and terror on his face. He tried to stab me and I easily took his weapon from him and ended up shoving him out and getting my body back. It was pretty badass.
I was skateboarding across my old town. I was not happy with the 'resistance' that was felt when moving. When I got to the other side of town I pick up the board and half the axle and a wheel were missing. I was wtf? Then some dude walks up and said he has a set I can use, so I start walking with him to get it.
the other nite i dreamed i was a lioness. i was w/ another lioness & we lassoed some creature at the same time. it was awesome.
Feeling awe about some of the cool dreams many of you are having now.
I've been having all sorts of dreams lately that just don't seem relevant to anything.

In last night's first dream, I was with a group of dudes and packers on a pack trip high in the Rocky Mountains. I found myself on a large pack mule, in the saddle but facing backwards. I was trying to help a friend of mine mount the mule. Now, this chap would never go on a pack trip; he's more the kind of fellow you'd see on one of those shows on the Bravo channel, if you catch my drift. Anyway, he got up onto the mule's rump, facing backwards also. I had to explain to him that he had to face forwards to ride the mule. So I got him turned around, and then, in a feat of martial dexterity that would make a Cossack jealous, I hopped up, pirouetted 180 degrees on the pommel with one hand, and landed facing forward in the saddle. I put my feet in the stirrups, gave the mule a cue, and away we went, at a trot; we were way behind the others by then and had to hurry to catch up.

After a bit we caught up, and the pack train wound its way through a couple of miles of winding, very rugged mountain trail. Then, inexplicably, the trail led right into the front door of an enormous old Victorian mansion with about 40 rooms. The house, and the trail through it, were maze-like; and we again fell behind the others. In the center of the house, the trail turned into a sort of pack-horse obstacle course (with tests rather resembling the sort of things one sees in doggie agility courses), and we had to dismount and coax the mule over and through the obstacles, which took some doing, and put us even further behind. We then remounted the mule and followed the trail out of the house, through the back door.

Upon exiting the house I could see that the trail branched into three trails, none of which looked well-used, but we could not see the others in our party, so far ahead of us were they. I looked to my right, and, about 50 yards away, next to a corral, saw a couple of wranglers (not ours) talking to a park ranger, all of them surrounding a pack horse. I dismounted and walked up to them, planning to ask them if they had seen which trail our party took. Before I could speak, one of the wranglers turned to me and said, "One of mine tattooed a moose yesterday!" (meaning, that a bull moose had confronted one of his pack mules on the trail, and she had bucked and kicked the moose right in the nose, causing him some injury.) "I just don't know what I'm going to do!" (meaning, that he feared that he was now in trouble with the National Park Service). The park ranger standing next to him just smiled and chuckled. Then the dream ended.